Why are people saying Clarence Kennedy is the strongest youtuber when there are beasts like Nick Wright around...

Why are people saying Clarence Kennedy is the strongest youtuber when there are beasts like Nick Wright around? Nick Wright is 2/3 the height of Clarence, so if he was the same height he would lift about 1/3 more than he does now which is more than Clarence.

Nick's editing is also way better, look at the montage in the start of this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=_c44UmjUFu0
Sony Vegas | Alpha music | High level filming
Clarence videos is no editing with techno music from 2001 and loud grunting noises.

Judge for yourself by their channels
¤ youtube.com/user/scondore ¤
youtube.com/clarencekennedy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gF1D6d6dCKU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

please be trolling

Nick Wright is the quintessential
>my genetics are shit but my parents are rich so I don't have to work and lift all day with the best equipment, gym memberships, coaches and nutrition

Nick can clean and jerk 220 kg?

that's not how it works manlet. If anything, manlets have an advantages due to better (shorter) leverages, allowing for them to hit larger bodyweight ratios in lifts. E.g. the korean midget that can C&J 3x bodyweight

>so if he was the same height
But he's not.
Sure, in an alternate reality where they're the same height he'd be stronger, however this is not that reality.

leverages are not dependent on arbitrary height

you can have short arms or short femurs relative to your height at 6'4

talk to em, pal!
nick has very long arms for his height

He would probably be weaker on some lifts and stonger on others. It doesn’t really work like that.

ITT: Lanklets mad theyre only strong because theyre tall

kek this guy looks like shit
just goes to show if ur natty and lift for strength u wont ever make it

>nick can throw 415lb over his head

lol wtf this lifting youtube shit is so fuckn cringe LMAO

post your body

Who even fucking cares about Youtubers, what are you 15?

Clarence squats, benches and deadlifts more than Nick. I don't see your point.

Clarence can bench more than nick even though he doesn't bench.
>/3 the height of Clarence, so if he was the same height he would lift about 1/3 more than he does now which is more than Clarence.
That is not how this works kiddo.
Clarence weights 5kg more than nick, not that much difference.

OPs pic has the face of a manlet,how tall is he?

is bateman being cucked?

by spade?

>Shorter ROM is a disadvantage

How much were you paid to shill this manlet here?

>the strongest youtuber
Honestly who the fuck cares
/yt/ when?

hey nick

Calculate their wilks

Why do you fitness wannabe celebs come here, post in third person and then assume we’re all stupid enough to not know it’s you, the owner of that IP trying to shill their shit.

Treating cunts like they’re imbeciles and then expecting them to like comment and subscribe to your gay shit is pretty arrogant.

Your lifts aren’t much chop either buddy. I’m some old cunt who figured most of this shit out before online even was a thing, and nothing you’re putting up is even worth creating a channel over. Fuck, I may as well make my own channel because I can lift heavier and have a better physique than your puny frame.

Cunts want to be impressed by big cunts lifting big things, not little pissants putting up laughable numbers.

Clarence benches 200kg close grip paused. Nick benches 184kg paused competition style

Does he really get to just fuck around all day every day cause hes getting supported by his parents? How is that not extremely embarrassing?

THIS

the real e-celebs that have great information and look good don't bother posting here, people like Jeff Seid who is a 100% natural bodybuilder that competed in the IFBB among all those steroid users which is an impressive feat on it's own!

>I-I'm strong for my height!

youtu.be/gF1D6d6dCKU

Never talk that way about my boy Clarence ever again

>Nick's editing is also way better, look at the montage in the start of this video.
This is one of the worst trends in youtube videos.
They all look the same and it's never anythign interesting.
>WOW LOOK AT THAT GUY PUTTING WATER INTO A BOTTLE!!! WOOOOW NOW A FAST CUT TO HIM CLOSING HIS DOOR! AMAZING

When did Nick start using gear?

>unironically wearing a shirt that says ALPHA

This niggas boots was over his knee caps when I went to his meet up, and then he had the nerve to tuck his jeans in the boot. Fuck outta here

nick can clean 225kg and snatch 187.5kg?

you can just tell candito was always a benchlet
that fridge mode speaks volumes

still love him a lot desu

He supposedly has his own business but what business I'm not sure of.

Nick is not as strong as Clarence, but at least hes pretty good looking. He even did some modeling work. Say what you will, but you don't get paid to model if you're not in the 2% of human beauty.

His parents aren’t rich you fucking retard