Spend nearly 3 years in NEETdom / not very productive cocoon mode

>spend nearly 3 years in NEETdom / not very productive cocoon mode
>now 23
>the regret of not doing something cool and talking to more people only now kicked in
>mfw anxious of missing out not only on my teenage years, but also on my young years in general
social health general I guess

some people on Veeky Forums are waaay older before they realize that, be happy you were early.

NEET here, suggest a career path that any NEET could go down. Have no idea what I wanna do with my life.

Literally ANY career path, just pick one and stick to it.

programming...if ur sub 90 iq web designing...

>tfw this has hit me recently
>tfw 19
lads theres this girl coming over to stay with me
she lives a while away but she has mentioned that she wants to move in with me

is this a good idea? were still dating but I do like her and it would be nice to have a gf

Bath bombs, scented candles or anything you can make thats marketed towards women. Sounds gay but women are the ultimate consumers and if you can make a somewhat decent product with buzzwords like "lavish" and create a good facebook network, you could rake in bucketloads.

Also breeding toy dogs again, marketed towards women.

Literally any STEM

So long as you can kick her ass out if she fucks you over, sure.

desu 23 is young enough that you can easily turn that around if you put in the effort.

Dude you're probably already friendzoned lmao.

If she's DTF then sure go for FWB or something, but the way you put it, it just seems like she's milking you for a free place to stay or some shit.

Don't be a doormat, act like a normal human being, see where it takes you.

if you guys have things in common and actually like each other then why not

you're still 23. You can make up for all that shit. Its my 29th birthday and I was a late bloomer, I'm really social now and outgoing and bang all kinds of sloots but I wasnt really like this until around 24-25. It's not to late to live life user, start now.

I’m 23 and I’ve been neet for 5 years. Why does it bother you? You can have everything wagecucks have without having to slave away for 40 hours a week. I have the freedom to do whatever I want and I love it. Absolutely no regrets. I’ve mastered the art of pickup and brought dozens of women from nightclubs to my place to fuck even though I live with my mum. Currently have 3 fuck buddies that I have sex with every week or so. Honestly, theres absolutely no reason to be a married wagecuck in this day and age. Enjoy your neetdom and don’t worry about it. If you’re having trouble getting a girlfriend because you’re neet just make up a lie like you’re a student. Once you fucked her who cares if she finds out. I love being neet.

>is this a good idea? were still dating but I do like her and it would be nice to have a gf
no, it would be a terrible idea, having a GF at young age is a meme and overated, deal with your bullshit and focus on enjoying life with your friends, traveling, making a career and saving money for the future, having a gf at young age literally means you're wasting your time and money on someone you know you'll get over, also its getting yourself "out of the game" on the best part of your life, at 18-25 girls just want to fuck as much guys as they can in every fucked up way possible.
>dating at young age is what causes so much couples to divorce nowadays

I'd be too worried mummy would hear us, though. I guess I could buy a ball gag or just shove her face into a pillow, but my parents wake up early and it would be hard for her to sneak out. I've only ever banged girls at their houses.

Dude i cocooned 15 years and started at 35. Never felt and looked better. Dont be afraid

>after being NEET until 21, move to big city
>spend years socializing a ton, connecting with people, partying, fucking girls
>now 25, regret not focusing on self-improvement
Honestly, I met maybe five cool people out of the hundreds I've gone through - and after trying most drugs, I can safely say that the only interesting ones are mushrooms/LSD and cocaine (fucking love it, but would never pay for it).
Now do me a favor and accept the past, go back to college and write your own underdog story. You'll start making friends and talking to people through college and if you're Veeky Forums, in no time you'll be surrounded by people who just want to be around you.

People always forget that work/school is the strongest social space, no bar, club or whatever comes close.

Go back to r9k faggots. Not fit related at all

>he's only 23
>not 30
>didn't spend the last 8 years in total neetdom and basically wasted away the only opportunites he ever had in life

You're still young and can make it.
Get you ass up and start to work for your dreams, user.

I recently moved to a big city but I'm still not sure how to turn it around into meeting more people.
Already finished college and I work from home

>this larp

On a surface level, you can either find other people interested in the same things and hobbies (except vidya, that's a dead end road) and find events related to that (I go to concerts, frequent bars that play the music I like, sometimes go to art exhibits and fashion shit and whatever else is free/cheap and around) OR go out to bars/clubs straight up.
On an internal level, first you should internalize the fact that talking to strangers is normal. Uncomfortable at first, maybe, but completely normal. Most people use their work/school as their main jumping off point for socializing, so do that if you can.
Also, if this applies to you, stop thinking that you're a worthless, unlikable creep. You're most like alright, stop thinking so much - your brain is in your way.

Fucking hell, thinking back how I had to figure all this shit out, I'm glad I wasn't the only one.

> falling for the cocoon meme

tfw got srs long-term commitment amazing gf at 18 and it just fucking died and im still fucked up over it 4 months later even tho it only lasted barely a year but now i find zero attraction to any girls and feel like i'll have to settle for the rest of my life becuase nobody has more to offer me than her

>20
>second year of uni, studying cs, failing
>hated it since the very first day
>consider dropping out
>parents are both uni professors and would rather see me dead than without a degree
>literally nothing (besides lifting) brings me joy
what the fuck do lads

>43662628
you're literally me except you're not interested in cs and your parents owrk as professors.

Parents who are a part of the education system are the worst, it's like living in school your whole life