How can I become a pro boxer?

How can I become a pro boxer?

Training wise.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZtMm0swu5i8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is a crazy idea but it really works. Go to a boxing gym and practice boxing techniques and exercises.

>pro boxer
It's too late for you unless you are underage

Would this work?
Go to boxing gym 1 hour a day 5 days a week?

or is that too little?

why do you say this?

Pro indicates it’s your profession.
I don’t know a single professional that works 5 hours a week.
Good luck OP, u gonna need it

what makes you think that the human body can handle any more?

Learning how to box might be a good start

It's quite simple really:
>find a boxing gym
>train and perfect your craft
>have amateur fights for experience
>when you feel you are ready you can apply for a pro licence through the athletic commission

Go to a boxing gym and ask a coach. What are you doing asking a chinese cartoon board for advice?

sounds pretty simple

Is this a fucking joke? I train 1-3 hours at my gym depending on the day, 5-6 days per week, on top of lifting and running which I'm not counting here. I am at like tolerable hobbyist level.

If you are already 18, you already know if you can be a pro boxer, unless your goal is to be a can (but if you can afford to browse Veeky Forums for leisure, you have better financial options than that).

(1 to 3 hours 5 to 6 days a week) (hobbyist level)
sounds like you're wasting your life

>i train 1 hour 5 days a week
>5 hours a week
learn to read

Why? People fucking watch more TV than that. Hell I probably spend more time on Veeky Forums than that (although mainly at my incredibly easy office job). I happen to enjoy punching people in the face for fun.

>A range that could potentially be 5-18 hours but is most likely about 12 hours per week

It varies based on the day, but is never actually only 5 hours per week. Plus I lift and run on top of that.

The pros at my gym train way more than I do.

yo guys not op here but I have nightshift and and cant get into a club because I have to sleep while everyone is busy.
Im gonna quit sooner or later I wanted to know a way to start learning boxing on my own before I quit the nightshift

Because it takes like 5-10 years to get good and most boxers retire by 30

It's nowhere near enough, you need like 5-6+ hours per day 5-6 days a week

This user gets it

>Go to boxing gym 1 hour a day 5 days a week?
1 hour a day x 5 days a week = 5 hours you autistic fuckmonkey

mayweather is 40

>browsing Veeky Forums
>ever becoming a pro boxer, let alone amateur
lol

impossible to recover from

Wake up, run 3-5 miles.
Go back to bed and sleep.
Wake up and train for a couple hours. Normally divided into
1/3 physical training
1/3 drills
1/3 sparring

later in the evening lift weights.
Repeat for a few years.

If you have a good chin, some talent, and a really strong mind, you can be pro. Not that it means anything though, because boxing is ultracompetitive and even if you are 10-0 you still won't be noticed.

pussy

Mayweather was Fighter of the Year back in 1998.

plenty of pros start boxing 20-25.
you don't know what you're talking about user.

Go to a boxing gym and spar.
Alot.
FYI, boxing training is IMO the toughest kind of workout you will ever encounter so get fucking ready.

This. Also, if you don't have a strong core prepare for pain.

no just science

You can't fucking recover from 5 hours of work a day 5 times a week, retard.

you can't because you're a pussy

no, a human body breaks down within 1 to 2 hours then takes 24-48 hours to recover

>trust me, i'm a nerd
again, pussy genetics.

sounds like you're retarded

enjoy never making it
(mayweather only works out 2 hours a day)

(you're a pussy)

>NEVER IMPROVE

>not knowing who bernard hopkins is

You could go pro in a couple years if you take it seriously. You are underestimating just how shit regional circuits are.

>How can I become a pro boxer?
Run. You need impeccable cardio and I mean impeccable. 3-5 miles 5 times a week minimum.

The boxing training by itself is hard, but not crazy hard. Like 3-5 rounds of 3 minutes, with 1 minute break in between for the following exercises:
1) Shadow boxing
2) Heavy bag
3) Focus Pads
4) Sparring if you have a partner
Stuff like that, always this 3-5 rounds shit. Boxing training is ordered like that.

You also need to do situps, 100-200 will be enough. Some do push ups and upper body exercises, some don't.

But really, running is the hardest shit in this.

You do the whole thing 5 times a week.

Oh, and forget it if you don't have a coach, punching is pure skill. The training will take 2-3 hours including breaks + running 5 days a week.

Again, you need a coach for this, but purely from a fitness standpoint, that's about it and it's alot harder than it looks on paper. Amateurs will do less since they have to fight fewer rounds.

t. knew the vice champion of Bavaria

youtu.be/ZtMm0swu5i8

This is totally accurate except you missed out on the drills. Slips, bobs, weaves, etc etc

If you have to ask Veeky Forums then you don't have what it takes so don't worry about it

What's that creature?

That guy is all triceps!

Probably a baby glider squirrel (or whatever the fuck they're called)

(you're stupid and overtraining)