Beerboys

I don't understand this soyboy meme. Even if soy caused decreased testosterone/increased estrogen, how many people in the west eat soy on a regular basis, other than vegans? I seriously can't remember the last time I consumed soy, and definitely haven't consumed any in the past week. I can't imagine too many other people eating lots of soy either, especially not to the degree of a significant societal effect.

Really, we should be scrutinizing beer, which is both very estrogenic, and much, much more popular than soy.

"nu-male-ism" can therefore be linked to a rise in the popularity of super hoppy beers, i.e. IPAs, rather than miniscule amounts of dietary soy.

pubs.niaaa.nih.gov/publications/arh22-3/220.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/8-Prenylnaringenin
nutritionfacts.org/video/the-most-potent-phytoestrogen-is-in-beer/
vikingsmashbrewing.com/hops-are-estrogenic/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16608212
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3252489/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Observations that men with alcoholic cirrhosis often show testicular failure and symptoms of feminization have suggested that alcoholic beverages may contain biologically active phytoestrogens as congeners. Biochemical analyses have identified several phytoestrogens in the congeners of bourbon, beer, and wine. Studies using subjects who produced no estrogen themselves (i.e., rats whose ovaries had been removed and postmenopausal women) demonstrated that phyto-estrogens in alcoholic beverage congeners exerted estrogenlike effects in both animals and humans. Those effects were observed even at moderate drinking levels.

t: soyboy

Soy it's in literally everything on american nutrition. I'm not shitting on you

>t. brainlett
The article confirms that BOTH soy and beer (wine & burbon) will give you tits. Just drink vodka honestly

I never said soy didn't have estrogenic effects, rather:

1. beer is also estrogenic, probably even more so, but no one says anything about it
2. afaik "nu-males" consume way more craft beer, IPAs than soy

u right about vodka though

Being an alcoholic teen gave me gyno, and I had to drink a lot for it to even do that.
It didn't make me a faggot.
There is something more at work creating nu-males than beer.

Heres my opinion on this. What kind of person is more likely to go vegan? Chad or some low test twink. Using arguements with how its not humane to kill and other stupid shit.
Its not that veganism or soy lowers test, its that the only people whod consider these diets already have low test.

>but no one says anything about it
true, we should educate

It's not about the estrogenic effects, it's about substituting soy for meat and dairy because you think it's '''''healthier'''''.

Soy being popular among men is a symptom, not a cause.

Combine estrogenic effects in the food, poison in the environment, and raise boys in an environment that punishes masculine behavior but rewards feminine behavior (thank you poat 1970s public school system) and you're surprised at the appearance of nu-males? Pull your son's out of public schools and encourage healthy exercise and behavior and this will go away.

Do you kill and butcher all the animals you consume user?

I cut beer out of my diet if i get squirrely i have a few shots of vodka. Which is rather rare I can count on my hand how many times i have had a drink this year.

I dont care what you think. Ive already made it. Hell I can post a picture. I'm not here to discuss the pros and cons of veganism or meat diet. Im here to put my opinion of why vegans are usually little twinks.

See, that makes a bit more sense.

My diet has almost always more traditional, meat and home cooked foods.
I had both parents present, so had an actual father figure, and my mother figure was a hockey playing homophobic tomboy.
I went to an inner city school with a gang problem, and teachers who would hit violent students back.
bitch tits or not, if you encourage kids to be faggots, they will be faggots.

I actually worry about trying to raise kids in this society, because I can't control all the factors that could make them as bad as a swede.

Sure, but only if you eat processed junk food where soy oil is used to fry or soy meal is used as filler. And such foods are bad regardless of whether they contain soy or not.

Other than processed foods, pigs and chickens are also fed a tonne of soy and they can do a better job of turning plant estrogens into animal estrogens which will actually have a measurable effect on your hormone levels. So limit the pork/chicken/eggs unless you're paying for quality.

I replied that to you, but I'm not american. i'm italian. I buy food from local farmers, eggs, chicken, pasta, big steak with garling and fries sometimes, spinach, onion, 3 liters of milk at day (3LOMAD)
I just looked up american ingredients and nutritional labels, soy it's everywhere and considering you can't drink beer in america before you're 21 year old I think it comes from soy among other bad habits.

Lack of exercise from technology and cutting of recess in schools means no muscle means effeminate men. Combine that with a lack of social structure dictating what a man's function in society is and you have the recipe for a generation of bitch boys.

Hops are way more estrogenic than soy. They contain the phytoestrogen 8-Prenylnaringenin.

"8-Prenylnaringenin (8-PN), also known as flavaprenin, (S)-8-dimethylallylnaringenin, hopein, or sophoraflavanone B, is a prenylflavonoid phytoestrogen. It is reported to be the most estrogenic phytoestrogen known."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/8-Prenylnaringenin

Apparently the bacteria in your colon can convert it into estrogen much more effectively than the phytoestrogens in soy.

I know this guy is a soy loving arch vegan, but he gives a good rundown:
nutritionfacts.org/video/the-most-potent-phytoestrogen-is-in-beer/

vikingsmashbrewing.com/hops-are-estrogenic/

Prost!

The difference is that the phytoestrogens in hops have more potent effects than soy. And the food which most Americans eat that contain soy are junk foods, like chips fried in soybean oil, which is terrible for you and will give you bitch tits regardless of whether soy is estrogenic or not. Replace, say, soybean oil with sunflower oil and you're still getting a tonne of fattening, inflammatory, oxidised omega-6 vegetable oils.

Of course, if soy is estrogenic then simply by the amount of junk food Americans consume that will likely have an effect on hormone levels even if you don't eat tofu or drink soy milk.

The easiest thing and most important thing to do though, is not try to avoid soy but avoid junk food.

>nutritionfacts.org
Pic related

>Vegan faggot BTFO
Now can you stop making these garbage generals that shit up the catalog?

Lol how did you get my picture you stalker phaguotte.

You realize we can buy eggs veggies and meat in America too right? No one is forced to eat food out of boxes/bags

Found your pic.

Doesn't the defattening reduce the effect it has on the endocrine system? Hence why farmers who wants cattle that grows big and produce lots of meat removes the fat.
Wikipedia: "Fat-free (defatted) soybean meal is a significant and cheap source of protein for animal feeds"

The fat is instead use as "vegetable oil" claimed as "nutritious" and given to humans.

You're possibly right.

>"nutritious"
LOL. More like hepatotoxic.

The soyboy meme isn't about you taking care of your nutrition, its more a "stop being a woman and start raising your test" message.

Thats not what your obesity crisis is saying.

Its like saying, "do you know that alcoholic can just not drink alcohol"

>isn't taking care of your nutrition
>raise your test
Jogs my boggin

>Decide to cut out beer
>Buy a bottle of vodka
>End waking up the next afternoon after blacking out from too much vodka

Kek I think I'm just gonna cut out alcohol for a while.

>human males have recently changed
>should we look at soy, which has recently become a major part of the average diet?
>no let's look at alcohol, a thing that people have been drinking for all of recorded history

The ancient greeks and vikings drank all the fucking time, as we do now and did 100 years ago. Everyone for all of history has drunk alcohol. Monkeys drink it in the wild. The hormonal effects come from liver damage which it only causes if you go full retard with it.

Heavily hopped beers is a recent thing (hops being the most estrogenic plant regularly consumed), actually, like only last 200 years. Of course though, there are worse things than hoppy beer or soy... plastic, namely.

Vikings and Greeks didn't drink hoppy beer. Vikings used different herbs to flavour beer and the Greeks drank no beer at all. The gist of this discussion should be about hops, not alcohol consumption in itself.

>The hormonal effects come from liver damage
>t.brainlett
Objectively false and disproven if you read the article

Vikings drank mead, which is made from honey.

Beer is also a test blocker, inhibits protein synthesis, and causes facial bloat. Don't consume either.

But I like beer, ever thought of that?

>Hops inhibit aromatase
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16608212

>Hops inhibit estrogen metabolism and breast cancer
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3252489/

Beer is literally anti-estrogenic, but it is also anti-androgenic. Hard alcohols are more estrogenic since they don't have hops properties and red wine is even more estrogenic.

TLDR : beers are the safest alcohol for men. Of course, avoid IPA and get lagers or stouts.

Bump for OP btfo.

damn that cartoon is too real

This. If you aren’t cooking every meal, at home, from scratch. You might as well be chugging soy.