How can i make my wrists thicker, there are exercises i can do to achive it.?

how can i make my wrists thicker, there are exercises i can do to achive it.?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mEldqYUcJxU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cut your nails you disgusting reprobate.

THANK MR. SKELTAL

17 cm wristlet reporting. You can't make your wrists bigger, or your hands for that matter. The faster you accept your wrist size, the faster you can start building sick forearms so you wouldn't look so dainty. I'm 85 kg and I still have the hands/wrists of a skeleton, but atleast I have enough forearm mass to fool most normies. I'm still recovering myself though so I haven't worn anything short sleeved for years.

>wristlet gains
Impossible. Just do what I did, and workout your forearms for a couple of years. Then walk around with your sleeves rolled up.
People will be impressed by your Popeye arms. They will look macho as hell thanks to tiny wrists.

any forearms routine.? op here.

Wrist roller, clockwise and counter clockwise is the best imo.
Doesn't hurt to do a lot of different exercises. Lots of angles useful to maximize hypertrophy in those muscles.

Just like calves, you need to punish them hard in order to get good gains, since we're born with a decent grip.
(Test it with an infant - let them grip a bar and they will hang on to it as part of the 3 basic reflexes. Some genetics toddlers inherited from monkeys or something.)

thanks user i will try this asap.

farmers walks and heavy deadlifts will be the main things that add the juicy thickness. if you like sport judo is god tier for forearms also

it won't improve wrist girth but forearm gains is a way to offset it a little.

>Rock climbing
maybe you'll meet some friends as well.

Go outside and get some colour while your at it man

you clearly have marfan's syndrome and need to be talking to a doctor, not Veeky Forums

Rock climbing

i hear this but maybe 1 in 20 of the men i see at the climbing gym are actually muscular and not spooky skellitons

does this count as being a wristlet

L O N D O N

Lord Voldemort is that you?

No

heavy fucking deadlifts

and bouldering

You can look up wrist curls and shit online but your wrists will naturally get thicker as you lift heavier. Deadlifts in particular

n-no.

No idea I have 7.5 inch wrists, but have no clue if that's even decent.

this is now a mr skeletal thread,blessing anyone in need

Yep babies have super grip strength. They lose it by 6 months though.

>mfw any good watch looks like a full size clock on my hand

>They lose it by 6 months though.
If i hang it up "to dry" over night, during the first 6 months, will it keep the gains?
Can save money not buying the kid a bed. He just gets a pull-up bar to hang from in the closet.

bless me mr skeley

How are your guys' wristlet/forearm gains going?

6.25" wrist 11.5" forearm here

Skeleton here checking in. 47kg-165cm

bless, may your wallet be thick, unlike my wrists

Yes

you people are such fucking faggots

get on my fucking fist level, nerds

There are no muscles in the wrist, just connective tissue and fat. And connective tissue doesn't really grow very fast, so the easiest way to get bigger wrists is to get fat, but I'm guessing that's not what you want.

question, my deadlift as well as my romanian deadlift are struggling solely because I can't keep good grip on the bar. I know my grip sucks, It's definitely holding me back from going up in weight. I don't really like using sumo even though it allows me to lift the heavier weight becasue I want to be able to hold the weight normally and grow my forearms naturally.

will wrist straps help or be a detriment to forearm growth during deadlifts?

Splice your genes

I got something real special for you guys.
The first 1:30 is the best
youtube.com/watch?v=mEldqYUcJxU

get some hand grippers and practice static holds with them. captains of crush go up to 365 lbs so can definitely find one to practice on. deadlift is great for forearms but it's a full body exercise and it'd be a shame to forego strengthening the other muscles used just because of your grip so use wrist straps if you need them.

Get over 100 pounds.

>17 cm wristlet reporting. You can't make your wrists bigger,
You can. Manual labor.

>or your hands for that matter
Compare the fretting hand of a guitar player with his strumming hand. The fretting hand (the one gripping the chords) is always bigger and thicker.

Hint: Bones will grow under stress, even if you are already a grown man.

Nails say chick
Arm says dude
You're psyching me out here, (wo)man.

The only way

THANK YOU SKELETON

Thank you skeleton

Thank you skeleton

THANK YOU SKELETON

Actually thought that this was an x-ray groom the thumbnail lmao

Whenever I think I have body dysmorphia I just read posts like these to put myself at ease

Thin wrists and ankles mean you are a natural runner/sprinter.

Cut your nails

Thank fuck you circled your wrist OP. Never would have seen it otherwise.

>662864▶
>
Inb4 fitard raises a brood of super grip strength gorilla babies that cannot be stopped

thank you skeleton

Deadlifts.

People will say there's other ways. They're right but their ways aren't as effective.

Gotta do deadlifts to get sick forearms.

Onion juice

Fuck off Shrek

THANK YOU SKELETON

Sup wristlets

Use dumbels when doing exercises, that alone should pump your forarms enough to not look embarrassing

don't do this it's bait
and really poor one

Get a set.

They make your arms bulkier, boost your defense and give a +2 to punching a fuckers teeth out.

>I cannot legally advise you to address your self esteem problems with armored brutality, I want to but I cannot

Thank You Skeleton

>he doesn't buff his nails and use cuticle oil and an orange stick

Never gonna made it with that attitude.

synthol seems to be the way to correct that

165cm?dang

lmfao what kind of actual faggot gets self concious about his wrists

thank you skeleton

>he doesn't have a French manicure

THANK YOU SKELETON

Fellow Mr Skeltal here
Nothing helps really

forgot pic

nothing you can do about it, just get bigger forearms or wear faggy rubber bracelets

Being fat and having big wrists is like a fat chick with tits, it doesnt count bro

Sup fatty.

Put on some weight you fuck, that's unhealthy even if you were a girl.

THANK YOU SKELETON

THANK YOU SKELETON

Vit D deficient, 16 cm wristlet here. You can all feel better now, youre welcome.

THANK YOU SKELETON

>6'4
>6.5 inch wrist (16.5cm)

Skelly master race

Please note the following.

1) You cannot make your wrists thicker unless you get fat.

2) If your wrist got "thicker" your hand would look smaller, which is bad. So you don't even want thicker wrists.

3) Your forearm is pathetic. This is what you should aim to thicken. So you need to do some wrist curls, farmers walks and hammer curls...

Just give up and become a trap. A trap would kill for girly hands like thay

thank you skeleton

Glad to know someone else in this world is as white as me. Thanks for giving hope brah

thank you skeleton

THANK YOU SKELETON

THANK YOU SKELETON

Thank you skeleton

pull ups are great for wrist size desu.

I dont have a car so I help my family a lot to carry heavy bags through long distances, like 25 pounds bags filled with potatoes on each arm for 1,2 kilometers every week

What's the wristlet cutoff?

I am a wristlet and i want to start boxing or MMA but i heard being a wristlet is basically a dead end for this sports. Is it true

6.5 inches or below

fuck, right on the edge

Well first off you need to come back to life because you have the skin tone of someone who's been dead for a week, then you just need to do forearm exercises and really beat your hands up; they beat tires with sledgehammers in crossfit but that'll actually do a good job of thickening hands up because of the shock that transfers back to them

Thank you skeleton

small wrists look aesthetic as fuck with big forearms, suffer now and triumph tomorrow user.

THANK YOU SKELETON

thank you skeleton.

Thank you skeleton

Id Be fine with small wrists if they didn't have that knobbly bump