What are some good sources for bodybuilding programming?

What are some good sources for bodybuilding programming?

Other urls found in this thread:

renaissanceperiodization.com/hypertrophy-training-guide-central-hub/
github.com/healplz/rp-notes/wiki/General-Training
strongerbyscience.com/the-new-approach-to-training-volume/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lift heavy ass weights ~12 reps till death

The /plg/ pastebin has a Dropbox link with resources with a bodybuilding folder.

>genes
>right combo of pharma
>do whatever
>????
>results

Which pdf?

>implying epigenetics doesn’t play a role

Sure, I guess an athletic/active background plays into it.

I don’t know, I don’t train that way. Ask /fraud/ or Google “reddit bodybuilding”, I’m sure they have a subreddit and a wiki/FAQ page that will point you to some leads.

Right here. renaissanceperiodization.com/hypertrophy-training-guide-central-hub/

Changed my game big time. Using the principles outlined here, I built a routine that's 5 days a week. You don't have to do it the same way I did, but after doing the math, I laid things out as:
>Upper
>Lower+Upper accessories
>Rest
>Upper
>Lower+Upper accessories
>Upper accessories
>Rest

I also work abs on the three upper days, just one exercise for a few sets.

It's the only approach I've found that takes into account volume, intensity, and FREQUENCY on a muscle-by-muscle basis.

>bigger leaner stronger

>mike ishmaelisrael clearly frauds
>DO 12-25 SETS PER WEEK PER MUSCLE
>cite zero studies to support any of this shit
am i supposed to take these guys seriously?

github.com/healplz/rp-notes/wiki/General-Training

>Zero studies
Nigga U best be joking
Go read some
Fraud doesn't make you another species you fucking mong

>a PhD isn't a PhD anymore if you pin
Lmao. STFU with your gains goblin ass.

Monday
>3 sets barbell bench
>3 sets dumbbell flyes
Thursday
>3 sets incline press
>3 sets flat dumbbell press

OH SHIT, I JUST HIT 12 SETS OF CHEST IN A WEEK, I'LL DIE DOING THIS VOLUME UNLESS I USE STEROIDS.

You're an imbecile. DYEL? Different muscles have different recovery needs. Small muscles recover faster than big ones, so it makes sense to train small muscles lighter and more often. How are you not getting this?

Honestly growing muscle is about maximizing muscle fatigue while minimizing cns fatigue.
Bodybuilding, the sport, is a completely different beast, but I'm assuming you just think that lifting is divided into powerlifting and bodybuilding despite those being two sports.

Jnt2.0 is a great program for size, 531 BBB works for a ton of people, look for something with a lot of volume.

lol k here's some actual summarized research on volume & hypertrophy rather than the unconfirmed opinions of a roadgut autist who hasn't contributed to the literature

strongerbyscience.com/the-new-approach-to-training-volume/

>4. At least when talking about hypertrophy-based training, it’s more useful to think of “training volume” as “total number of hard sets per muscle” than “sets x reps x load.”
Lmao you just BTFO yourself. Israetel said the same thing.
>pic related
I'm fucking dying. You're trying to dismiss my suggestion to read Dr. Israetel's work on hypertrophy by citing a Greg Nuckols article, and in the comments section of that very same article Greg himself cites Israetel as an authority. LMAO. My man, please don't kill yourself over this. I know it's embarrassing, but you can survive this.

>531 BBB
most garbage program out there

>literally supports what Rip says
>but he's a roadgut [sic] autist

hahaha you blew that guy out so fucking hard he just quit Veeky Forums!!! Respekt

>Honestly growing muscle is about maximizing muscle fatigue while minimizing cns fatigue.
That is very well put actually.

>user's face when
Savage.

Alright bud