Please evaluate how shitty is my begginer home-gym program

Please evaluate how shitty is my begginer home-gym program.
Please try to refrain from memes and present valid aruments when stating critique.
Sorry for baiting you with a chick-pic but I wanted to get your attention.
Thank you.

My workout: 3xWeek, Monday, Wednesday, Friday, All exercises done in 3 sets, each 8 reps.

1.Deadlifts
2.Bench-Press
3.Dumbell-Rows
4.Barbell OHP

I would love to do squats but I can't afford squat rack yet.

It could be worse, but dls are no substitute for squats

I...Is this a shop? She's a real life street fighter character.

Should I keep going on this program anyway? Is there any alternative to squats that can be done without squat rack?

post the sauce you stupid nigger

Gold hnnnnnng
These ducks in background kek

I don't have a source, sorry.

Zercher squats

Clean into front squat

What's your progression scheme

If you really are beginning (i.e. untrained) then add squats and you'll be fine. Just add 5 lbs (2.3 kg) to each lift every week or so, until you plateau. Then you'll need to start thinking. You're in babygains mode right now. You lift, your strength will shoot up.

Looks interesting, thanks.

I don't have any strict plan. I just try to add +1kg on each training and if I fail I note it and then try again during next session. Is it wrong?

Unfortunately as I said I can't affor the squat rack yet.

just clean then lift/lower over your head. The weight you're lifting would be limited tho.

Or just front squat....

monica mowi

Just do SS retard

Praise the saucegiver!

Oh fuck...pic in OP is the only good one, isn't it.

>Oh fuck...pic in OP is the only good one, isn't it.
Depends on how high your test is.
I'd fuck her.

>depends on how high your test is

Probably not higher than hers, but regardless would be down

>but regardless would be down
who wouldn't?

I miss her, and can not find new content.

Perfect muscle girl. Low bf, but not too low, and no fake breasts.

Obviously you need squats. Do high rep DB squats if you don't have a rack. I would recommend adding some arm and trap isolations like curls, flys, raises, and skull crushers just for some aesthetics while youre getting strong, but you've got the basics down.

How do you progress?

holy fuck brehs

SS is geared around squats, he said he doesn't have a squat rack yet you illiterate fuck.

user my neger
>Karl & Co, based show

sub steinborn lift for squats, kiddo

Damn, why didn't I think about it - dumbell squats sound like an amazing idea. Thank you so much I will try them undoubtedly! If I was to add some more exercises I guess I would have to introduce some AxBx interchangeability, since my workout already takes like 40-45 minutes???
I don't know if my progress is good or bad I manage to usually add +1kg ~every second or third traning. I haven't taken any pics so far but I can already tell my forearms are growing and getting more veiny.

would literally rather fuck a man no homo

Here's a pic for you, then. No homo.

If you absolutely cant get a squat rack, then dumbell squats (like other user said), as heavy as you can.

Also, research hack squats. Still not a perfect substitute for back squats, but still ok.

Thank you, I appreciate the answer. I will check the hack squats as they seem much more "safe" that squats.

clean & front squat?

I have pretty much the same equipment as you OP.
Bench but no squatrack
I have my workout as push/pull

Just use front-squats instead of normal squats. Just clean them into position.
I could get a squatrack but currently I don't really see any need to do so because of just one lift.

If you dont have a squat rack learn to do power cleans and do front squats.
I did that for months when i broke my rack, worked wonders.
Thing is you cant fuck around with form on front squats, and even less on cleans, it needs to be really good.

Heres what i used to do during that time.

Beginner routine

A : Bench 3x5
Squat 3x5
Pendlay row 3x5
Ohp lightweight 3x10
Lat Raises 2x8-12
db Curls 2x8-12

B: OHP 3x5
Diddly 2x5
Close grip bench 3x10
Chins 3x amrap
DB lunges 3x15
Skullcrushers 3x8-12

C: Bench 3x5
Power clean 4x3
Incline bench 3x10
Dumbell row 3x8
Lat raises 2x8-12
BB Curls 2x8-12

AxBxCxx

Do uphill hiit sprints after C day.
Slow 5k run after A day.

Do 5x5 SL instead and get a squat rack.

Until then you could do hack squats

>ever recommending SL
top fucking kek

Don't do any meme exercises. There is no substitute for squats, but if you can bench, then you can do split squats. You can also do higher rep, higher set squat routines if you're willing to OHP the bar to your back, or do front squats. I'd also suggest that, so long as your body type allows it, to do conventional deadlifts one day and sumo another.

r8 my schedule:
Day One: Clean and Jerk, Pallof Press, Weighted Situp, Lat pulldown

Day Two: Bench Press, Dumbbell pullover, Front Delt raise

Day Three: Dead Lift, lat pulldown, Bent over dumbbell fly,

Day Four: Squat, Hammer Curl, Barbell curl, tricep dip

Day Five: Overhead Press, barbell shrug, hip thrust

All excercises are 3x10 and I also run 3km every second day, combined with 30 situps and 20 pushups for a warmup each day

a squat rack can be literally two stands you can buy for 30 euro/bucks

Thanks for all the answers. I need to go to sleep now but I've read all of the posts in the thread and they helped me greatly. I was about to drop the squats completely but now I see that it wasn't the best idea as some of the alternatives look really promising. Once again, much appreciated.

Thanks. I'm strongly considering switching to your routine.

>3x8 deadlifts, three times a week
pretty shit, as expected.
do a real program, go to a gym, do squats.