Can someone explain this phenomenon?

can someone explain this phenomenon?

APT(anterior pelvic tilt) is common in the western world

But in this image, the "Black" labeled image displays APT.

notable example

Tfw you have apt as a white man.

i think they're just too retarded to try and fix it.

so? I could edit it in microsoft paint and switch those, would that make it a fact?

that's called anterior pelvic tilt and its bad, for your back and your posture

Any other questions?

Carrying heavy loads improperly for generations

Same
>tfw got hit on by a gay guy last Saturday

Having disproportionately long legs can cause you to develop this.

That's half the reason girls wear high heels. It makes their ass stick out.

I'm guessing since black people in general seem to have longer limbs, it may be a reason APT is more common in black people.

I'm white and I have this. Actively trying to fix it... I feel that taking smaller steps and focusing on less heel impact seems to be helping improve it.

Also at least an inch taller since seeing only a small improvement. It's weird. Think I might actually get out of manlet mode if I completely correct my back posture lol

>tfw another 2 inches to go before 6'2

Race is a social construct. There is no genetic difference whatsoever between races. Skin color is totally random. It's possible for two white parents to have a black baby, or for two black parents to have a white baby. It's only by SHEER CHANCE that, so far, throughout all recorded history, children have matched their biological parents in this regard.

Apparently gay sex is high amongst black men. Their kind has the most STIs for a reason.

what the fuck is up with his body?

Well APT can be caused by sitting on your ass all day, which shortens the hip flexor muscle. Maybe blacks are sitting on their ass all day? Idk. Being on Veeky Forums i am not one to brag about this tho.

it is a social construct but I think it's more accurate to point out that it's an incredibly flawed and nebulous system, kind of like body somatypes.
It becomes extremely apparent when two different "races" have a kid and then you try to figure out what "race" that kid is, probably why racists hate interracial marriage so much

Same.

>butt sticks out
>mfw I know that if I were a girl I'd have been a PAWG
>mfw I'm only attracted to PAWGs and big booty latinas

you're literally retarded

go look up what "genetic distance" means

the point is there is more genetic distance between two random people of the same race than there is between the average member of different races. not that there is no difference whatsoever.

e.g. pick two random white people or two random black people and you'll find they're more genetically different than the average white person is different from the average black person.

>it’s possible for two white parents to have a black baby
Yeah, if the husbands a fucking cuck

Are you retarded or something
This

How the fuck do you explain East Asians being lactose intolerant then? Stupid cultural Marxists.

trolling aside, could you imagine being so dumb that you actually cant extrapolate information from vague subjects, or the 'right' concepts at all. i mean, i have never just been flat out wrong about something unless it was bad math or i was drinking

slavery posture

unga bunga

/thread

those 3rd world squats have turned their asses into an evolutionary couch cushion

I need to see more of this, he's got a weird body.

No homo

Guy currently struggling with apt here

It's not genetic, it's posture. It's generally caused by one of two things being weak abdominals, which curiously is also a symptom of apt, or if your hip flexors are too short, and thus require stretching.

It generally affects taller people, as taller people are generally less flexible, or have longer legs, both of which can lead to shortened hip flexors.

Best way to fix it is with lunges that focus on driving your pelvis forward. Squeeze your butt muscles when you lunge and you should feel the stretch at the front side of the back leg.

Once you've got some stretch going on in those muscles, your lordosis should lighten up, but you'll find your core hilariously weak as the muscles are now under less natural tension, so you'll have to strengthen the shit out of your abdominals as you try to fix it.

Good luck bros, I've been at it for weeks, and I can't seem to put a dent in it.

Made for easy access

I kekked

>tfw bean with apt

does having apt fuck with your squats and deadlifts? Also, does it fuck with your height?

>It's not genetic, it's posture. It's generally caused by one of two things being weak abdominals, which curiously is also a symptom of apt, or if your hip flexors are too short, and thus require stretching.
Thats pretty much bullshit, as you will no doubt realize once you stretch your hip flexors until front splits and trains your abs until front lever with no visible change in APT at all (not counting the "I KNOW IT'S WORKING" self-deception).

So what would be your suggestion?

>don't have skinny white guy thighs
>dick protrudes obnoxiously in any soft fabric
>even if wearing tight underwear
>APT a bit
>now ass sticks out too far
I can't win.

Look at animals in cold vs warm places. In cold places you find bears that are thicc for insulation from the cold, while kudus and giraffes have long limbs to dissipate heat. Same thing with people, wypipo come from cold places while niggers come from warm places.

This is also why niggers can get abs easier than slavs. Niggers distribute their fat in places like their ass because that's far away from their center-of-heat ie torso. Whites have their fat on their torso to protect against the cold.

This is retarded bait that retards are falling for ITT. It has nothing to do with race. It’s a picture depicting normal posture vs an anterior pelvic tilt and the OP changed the labels beneath it.

Has ANYONE ever seen a convincing before and after progress pic of someone who has had moderate to severe ATP and actually cured it to the point where they have a normal back? Cause I haven't... starting to believe that it is a normal, uncorrectable thing that is perfectly fine unless you experience pain. There is no evidence that I've seen that strengthening abs and stretching hip flexors do anything, I'd love to be proven wrong though.

BTFO

steamrolan.jpg

All the methods you are doing are great, you also need to strengthen your hamstrings along with abdominals. Above all, you need to change your life style and stop sitting so much, that will give you the best results

Doesn't help "fixing" it an hour per day when you sit in the chair which breaks your back 12 hours a day.
It's a result of a lifestyle more then something to be fixed in the gym I suppose.

Anyhow, I'm fucked too in that regard. All I do is sit and barely get to the gym, and I hate it yet unable to do anything about it.

niggers literally will never recover from barely evolving past this.

I'm just gonna leave this here
theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?226741-Apes-and-monkeys-on-GEDMATCH-)

your a bean so youre gonna be a manlet no matter what

I’m black and I keked

Fucking nigger.

>mfw 6'
>mfw not tall enough to join the TallMen line of defense but not short enough to survive the Day of the Tunnel

white powder!

/thread

blacks btfo

Out.

it makes your ass look bigger that's why

There is no such thing as a bad posture. That's like saying there is a perfect shoe size or smth.

edge 100%

>Doesn't help "fixing" it an hour per day when you sit in the chair which breaks your back 12 hours a day.
>It's a result of a lifestyle more then something to be fixed in the gym I suppose.
Prove it, then.

You can't, because the body doesn't work that way.

>tfw only got hit on once in the last 3 years, and that by a drunk faggot

G-getting swole will fix that, right?

pew pew

I never saw how this argument proves anything. Sure, the distribution curves for certain traits are wide within the races, and overlap to a certain degree. But enter the Bell Curve, and the scientifically valid observation that Blacks, on average, have IQ's lower by 25 points to the average White person.

Now, it is true that among Whites you get far more variation than that, from 50 to 200 and possibly beyond. That doesn't mean the overall difference in average and mean intelligence levels isn't significant. If you do some research on the subject, you'll come to see that this 25 point difference in average intelligence is the main reason why Blacks seem to be unable to create or maintain stable societies, and why everything they touch turns to shit.

Intelligence is just the most obvious example here, but you can apply the same logic to any other trait with a standard distribution.

This is wrong and biased

Yeah, an user on the internet is more qualified that every physiotherapist in the world who reccomend the routine that user said

cuck. You won't impress these people no matter what.

>people are genuinely responding to this
I guess there's no such thing as "too obvious" anymore

not when this site is full of newfags and underage

We now have the technology all you white nationalist types need to go get that DNA tested.

let's see how deep the rabbit hole goes

Not when dealing with 80 IQ amerimuts

>Not taking the race = social construct pill

Stay brainlet user. That user may be taking it too far by saying there is no genetic differences what so ever but his point still stands. Race doesn't exist in the world of genetics.

There are 23,000 genes in the human genome and you're telling me you're gonna use variations in ~6 of those to categorise everyone into arbitrary groups?

haahahahahahahaeheahahaha

>chimps and humans share 98% of their DNA keeping chimps in zoos is raaacisss

max par

even a basic understanding of statistics shows that there's more intra-race diversity than inter-race diversity

As a biology student this thread is making me cringe so hard

>Sharing 98% of DNA maymay

Go back to high school Tyler.

solve it then fag

makes sense

Solve what?

>(((BIOLOGY)))
"Oy vey remembuh dat we ur all da same goyim, deyre is no diffurens betweeen da hoomins except for JEWS who are god's chosen people nyuck nyuck nyuck, we're also da smartest in J.E.W. brand IQ testing, thank Jehovah!!!!!!!! OY VEYyyyyy! pay my your 60,000 dollars now goyim or I wont give you your diploma!!!!!!"

>Biology is so fake hahaha
>Except Jewishness that is a genetic reality

>tfw work in human genetics and people tell me "hurr race is just a social construct"
Yeah sure, let me just disregard this social construct when i'm doing a shitload of GWAS studies. If i ever hear that again then i'm going to creatine-kick them in the dick.