Nothing makes me sadder than seeing ottermode guys at the gym who would have made perfect traps but had to go and ruin...

Nothing makes me sadder than seeing ottermode guys at the gym who would have made perfect traps but had to go and ruin everything by getting gross muscles.

It's true. Leave the muscles to us ugly fucks.

T-this pic is too much brehs...

So he transforms into a trap or is it the other way around?

>he's not into muscle traps
Fucking plebian.

>traps

Despite your heavily edited internet photos, real life traps are gross

This is true. I know one. You can't fix male shoulder width and facial structure

This. Traps are great in 2d, but you'll have to be mentally ill to try transition with today's technology. We are still not there.
You won't become a girl, you will become an abomination.

And big hands

me on the left

>tfw you will never be a braphog cardiobunny

KILL OP
I
L
L
O
P

Correct. Online traps use camera tricks and deceiving angles, but if you see one irl you'll know its a man with just a quick glance. Plus, there's the voice, so... yeah. If you like traps, stick to 2D.

What does my boner mean by this

>tfw you in the middle

I don't fucking understand what this pic is supposed to be.... Steroids turn you into a big tit homo bimbo because....?

Doctor, doctor, gimme da news
We gotta
Bad case
Of shilling jews

I think the doc swapped his test injections with estrogen

i hate this board sometimes

> he didn't buy post injection treatment
lol

This, I've thought about doing it but aside from being a manlet I look good as a guy

Based Hank.

This got me fucking erect how?

Must be all the onions bro

you're high test!

Great. Now where's my twink?

It means you should go for a drink!

>tfw no miracle drink that turns you into a slut bimbo for one night where you let loose and let every single man in the area cum inside you

>when you forget to AI on a 750+ test cycle

Blackshirtboy fucking ruined TF, it's just fags turning into blowup dolls now.