This. Just popped up on my facebook feed. I know this guy personally is closer to 6' from what he said

This. Just popped up on my facebook feed. I know this guy personally is closer to 6' from what he said.

6'4 IS THE NEW MANLET CUT OFF. If you under then it is officially OVER.

Isn't weird how the actual number is more important than his actual physical presence? Like can't you make a judgement based on what you see in front of you ??????? ROASTIES??!??!??

How autistic do you have to be think anyone would be interested by that drivel.

is this the shit normies share on kikebook? wtf is the point?

Dude has no physical presence.

Because he's short.

t. 2 m master race

Attention / validation.

It's always the shortest women that want the tallest guy because they need to balance their inferiority to other taller women.

>a bloo bloo, why don't I get noticed for my average height
No one minds if a woman is short, Vanessa hudgens is 5 ft and she is still a Stacey, she won't care that he's taller her "hobbit" woman self when 95% of males are taller than her

Wrong. Tall guys and short girls are both high status. As long as they're not literal giants or midgets.

Daily reminder that "6'/183cm" in USA is actually equivalent to 5'10/176cm in real life, the tallest german guy in the story was probably not even 190cm.

>tfw 6'7 chad

I love how people are proud of being 6'4 and under. Makes me kek

>tfw 7'0 chad

I love how people are proud of being 6'7 and under. Makes me kek

>/r9k/-tier heightfaggotry

Short girls are not high status. I am 6'7 and any time I see a short girl I just cringe. They always fawn over me and it's pathetic.

>tfw 7'5 chad

I love how people are proud of being 7'0 and under. Makes me iek

>short girls
>high status
lmao
they just want to cancel out their inferior genetics and hence go for lanklets

Maybe for you faggot, but I'd love to fuck an Ariana grande height qt

>be 6'3
>always wished to be 6'5

I fucking knew what the problem was all along yet nobody wanted to believe me.

>tfw elder god

I love how people are proud of their finite bodies. Makes me kek.

Can you tell this guy that I think he's a massive faggot. Jesus christ what a bunch of written aids that was.

Like inane shitposting is any better.

low status females have a lot of sex partner. highest partner counts are among the tall girls and the fat girls.

if you can't attract a fun-size cutie, you're low status. and a tall woman won't make up for you being a manlet.

deal with it, kiddo.