You have 1 minute to explain why arent you eating pork liver once a week

You have 1 minute to explain why arent you eating pork liver once a week.

>cheap af
>amazing macros
>loaded with vitamins and minerals
>tastes good and best recipe involves plenty of newest fit fad aka onions

well?

I refuse to be a cuck

Actually i love and eat it too
What now?

>eating liver

want me to tell you how i know you're brown?

im not poor

They almost never stock it, probably because of the food safety meme and the fact that normies won't buy it.

do i look brown to you faggot

I'd rather not eat liver

yes pablo

Liver is GOAT, ignore pampered nu-male babies ITT

liver is fucking good for you, you hmongs.

Also because I know some vegan retard is about to bring it up:
> muh liver is a filter!!! y u wud want 2 eat a filtar!!!???

No the liver is not a filter, it is a blood purification machine. It processes bad stuff into water soluble forms, using enzymes which use vitamins as cofactors. Thus, it's insanely vitamin dense. IRL the ultimate "detox" is to eat enough liver so that your own liver is properly equipped to do its job and detoxify you.

what this nibba said

>eastern europeans are now latinos
the absolute state of /shit/

there are people who refuse to eat meat because it has growth hormines and whatnot, if you believe them in the slightest you won't touch that liver with 8 foot pole, liver digest all the toxins and shit, so unless you're getting your liver straight from the most natural farmer or you're just eating full on chemicals

it is infact so vitamine dense that eating too much liver will give you vitamin a poisoning, which will fuck you up, also heavy metal poisoning is real

this retard unironically think liver is a repository for HGH, and also unironically believes that peptide hormones are pharmacologically active when consumed orally.

> Oh noes, there is an evil ghost in meat that makes you sick!!! :(

absolutely haraam

Yeah sure is a shame people have to eat exactly the same thing every day and thus eating any liver means eating only liver until you die of vitamin poisoning, otherwise this would be a great supplement food

might wanna watch your vitamin A levels dude

ITT:

A food choice is not a racial phenotype.

have a (((you)))

lmao, way to get offended

the alpha wolf eats liver so eating liver is pretty alpha. even more so if you are beating it out of someone else

>pork liver
>not beef liver

well Romanians are definitely spics

Because I don't want gout in my toes.

You just want gyno and low testosterone like all the other soyboys

Liver tastes like shit, and too much iron and vitamin a