30 MINUTES UNTIL LITECOIN MOON MISSION

Get in on the dip, the Koreans are coming!

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/LTCUSD/KigTGuAd-LTCUSD-undervalued-also-daily-pennant-pattern/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ready. Shit is gonna surpass ripple in the next 72 hours

why are they coming...

source?

This would be the best thing to ever happen to me in my entire life.

its starting to rise actually damn

Source ? Give me something

Dunno man, it has dropped for the past hour
Anyway, bought at 56$ and 60$ a few weeks ago. I'm ready for the moon mission

bullish pennan broken we're gonna reach 100

Got any chart analysis? I went ahead and bought 50LTC

It's litecoin. It's not going anywhere niggers

I can actually see this happening as a pump n dump.

>buying because an anonymous stranger told you to
>did zero analysis in his investment

kek. a true Veeky Forumsnessman

tradingview.com/chart/LTCUSD/KigTGuAd-LTCUSD-undervalued-also-daily-pennant-pattern/

its not going anywhere...

what the fuck is this guy hyped up on?

Well it's lite coin so low risk

look at the 1 minute chart dipshit

Rsi looks good but HUGE sell walls
But why would the koreans pump it ?

63.66 on bithumb already

its a gamble, but hey I have made already $7k off of advice of strangers already this month.

If I go all in am I going to lose my life savings?

this shit isn't mooning. even the 15 min chart chart looks like shit.

>Sell walls
>no meme triangle

Wut??

Of course you can, that's what the whole thing is about

yes i know someone who bough bch with his saving of 26k pmd me for advice, i responded in portugese(google translater) to let him think he is asking the wrong guy

Litecoin is a good safety net for a bitcoin core failure.

nice moon faggot.

kek. I actually change my mind, this might actually moon.

good luck faggots, pay attention to the 30 min candles though.

thanks, you guys are fucking stupid made a nice little profit tho sold that LTC

>kek. I actually change my mind, this might actually moon.
Why.

>litecoin
>moon

ok bud
this is probably the only coin that haven't mooned in months, why now?

Im the master of LTC. I have never lost a single cent with LTC and ive been riding it since it was 1 penny per coin.

I just bought more at 58 and I think I will hit 100 or at least 75-80 by thanksgiving and deff by christmas if the bitcoin bubble is still going.

>Absolutely no news or reason for it mooning
>Hey guys go all in on litecoin

mfw

this guys explains why

look charlie lee twitter

10 and 15 min candles are okay, above the meme cloud.

the 30 min candles is pretty close though as you can see in pic related, if the koreans are pumping this it might actually breakout but I'd wait until it clears just a bit over the meme cloud, be ready with a stop loss though.

dont go all in one coin. If there was any coin i would go all in on it would be LTC tho. It is very stable and wont go below 55.

You should hedge your bets with some ETH, VTC, NEO and shit like that tho.

Maybe %30 in ltc and the rest in other good coins.

Any idea how to buy litecoin with a prepaid visa, without giving personal information?

you just answered your own question :^)

Lol I have 17 LTC held up in transfer that don't get released until Thursday please Moon and stay at the ATH - don't DUMP You biz brahs.

I’m dumping my bags at ATH... fuck this shitcoin

haha were in the same boat man!

your a retard dude how is it a shitcoin. It has some of the best characteristics of actually being a currency. Pump and DUMP fag.

This. Litecoin is literally Satoshi's vision.
>Fast enough to be used as a currency
>Not centralized by power brokers and chink ASIC miners

why aren't people mining Litecoin more? it is literally used more for transferring money than BTC because of how fucking slow BTC is

localbitcoins

It's not as profitable I guess? There are about 4x more litecoin tokens than btc

amimemeing here? i think on the one day chart the sup/res lines are clear despite the volatility. I think there will be more bouncing horizontal movement before another breakout. But crypto is wild so maybe not at all and it could breakout today.

Requires a phone, Im a neo-luddite. Must be able to do it from my home PC without leaving the house.

its starting, congrats on everyone who bought in

Nice moon faggot

61.8 -> 62.6 on Bitfinex since 23:45UTC.

wow a whole 0.8 in 30 minutes definitely going to the moon

you better close that short before it pumps you fucking piece of subhuman waste

Anyone who called Litecoin a shitcoin doesn’t know anything about crypto. Fucking idiots on here. LTC was one of the earliest cryptos, has a respected founder and devs, and the network is super fast. Super undervalued right now.

don't like it don't buy it, i'm just giving some insider info before the pump

How is it insider info lol

theyre pumping it to 150 tn GET THE FUCK IN AAAA

Shapeshift some from btc bought from a bitatm or start mining shit coins and then Shapeshift them

litecoin is one of the oldest and prbbly one of the undervalued coins in the market.
Litecoin currently has a market value of $ 3.3 billion versus $ 120 billion for Bitcoin . 4x more supply thats well spread , 4x faster block confirmation, easier to implement new tech.( lightening network and atomic swaps.)
The BTC / LTC ratio started at 0.005 early this year and is currently 0.008 while we have already seen a peak of 0.02. In the past there were even peaks of up to 0.03 and 0.04.
If we accept 1 to 4 ratio , Litecoin should rise above $ 1,750 for a price above $ 7,000 for Bitcoin .
If the BTC / LTC ratio rises to 0.02 something that was normal in the early days, this means an increase of $ 140.
Based on these points, you could say that Litecoin is undervalued at the moment. its a matter of time when ltc might be the fomo machine of the year.

Last chance retards, I'm going to sleep now and when I wake up LTC will be atleast 65.

atms cost too much in fees. Is there nowhere that takes prepaid visas? The ones that dont require verification require a credit card with a name attached, not simply a prepaid one picked up in a store.

>nobody comments on quints

sleep tight pajeet

>the Koreans are coming!

1 IF BY LAND!

2 IF BY SEA!

>not knowing timezones
I'm european my 56% friend