Girl hits me

>Girl hits me
>Not allowed to fight back or get 5-20 years

Why is this allowed Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/vancouver/comments/26f3bg/everyone_love_the_traffic_directing_rollerblading/
cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/roller-girl-angela-dawson-wins-15k-damages-from-vancouver-police-1.3009637
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shes just helping u with your cardio brah, gotta get those cardiovascular gains dude

Eat more onions and clock her jaw

>not stalking her home and then going full Sam Hyde on her

>not catching her arm mid-swing
come on now op

just grab her arms and hold her down. Stop being a bitch. WOmen have abut half the strength of a regulare man and way less than that compared to a man who lifts.

Fuck it. They have equal rights. Give them equal rights. And lefts.

>fully transitioned tranny on roller blades guides traffic through out the city
>a bit of a mascot in the city
>one walking across the street
>cig in one hand phone in the other
>tranny rolls up to me and starts yelling at me shouting that I was trying to grope her
>i'm confused
>people around us are confused
>starts saying that she has killed people before for less
>get really pissed
>i want to fight
>but know i'll get in trouble cause its a tranny

reddit.com/r/vancouver/comments/26f3bg/everyone_love_the_traffic_directing_rollerblading/

fuck her

leg sweep

>just grab her arms and hold her down.

1. technically that's assault
2. how long you planning to hold her down for?

Just bear hug her until she calms down?
You can't submit a girl? Take a jiu jitsu class or something.

Not assault if you are defending yourself

It is assault.
The woman is not attacking you, she is defending herself.
She is naturally weaker than you, so she has no reason to attack you on her own.

Just hadouken her right in the pussy

>Hurr durr
OP states
>girl hits me
The girl attacked him first. If there is a witness or cctv, then holding a girls arms to defend yourself is not assault
>t. Lawyer

If you would live in a 3rd world country just like I do, you would fucking know well enough, that there are ways to hurt someone physically without leaving any marks. Come to my country and get arrested, you will get beaten by cops and you won't be able to sue them, because there won't be bruises. One of their favourite tricks are: hitting you with tonfa on your heels, punching your kidneys, but my favourite one is - putting a phonebook to someone's head and then hitting him with a hammer through it (victim will get concussion, but there won't be any bruising). Just remember, don't touch the fucking face as it is really easy to mess this up and leave her looking like a tartar steak.

Natural instincts (women are precious men are disposable) and feminism

Hahaha
Hold on while I pull out my phone book for Mogadishu and hit you with my 5lb claw hammer

its not an assault, unless youre retarded at explaining yourself. There is no law that hinder you to defend yourself in the least violent way possible.

You have to be pants on head retarded to lose that case

>living with gf (ex now)
>things started off great
>cooked my meals, counted my macros, lots of sex
>suddenly out of no where she just snaps
>yelling at me everyday for things that really don't make sense
>starts smashing the dishes
>breaking things around the apartment
one day
>sleeping
>get woken up with some kind of fucking pain on my face
>shes smashing her laptop onto my face
>had to fucking pin her down and called an ambulance
>police show up first, have to explain everything while shaking with adrenaline (i want to fucking kill her)
>ambulance arrives and they take her to the psych ward

It's been two years, I haven't seen her since and from what her brother has told me she hasn't left psychiatric. Man that shit turned me off relationships, last thing i need is for my lover to be killing in my sleep for no reason at all.

>Leave marks on her wrists trying to avoid her punching you
>She claims you tried to hold her down and sexually assault her

Guess who's going to jail every time in this scenario. :)

You should have duct taped a phone book to her face and eaten a hammer

You’re a fucking moron.
No evidence of forced sexual assault based on wrist bruises

That hurted you? little faggot, a fucking WOMAN hits you and you go cry about it on Veeky Forums
I bet your father is ashamed.

Just make sure you're wearing a Dobok when the cops come by so they know it was selfdefense.

what retarded country do you live in?

Actually that country is a member of European Union, but still...our police beats the shit out of people. Also - don't ignore two of the tricks mentioned before the elite level phone book.

Probably Sweden

America.

Only way you're getting out of a bitch hitting you is if you have a body cam or hidden cam.

If a girl starts going nuts, run for your life.

Yes but the elite level phone book trick is gold

You sir are quite clearly a trailer park dwelling, double digit IQ fuck monkey

>t. someone who never had any issues with police

Cleetus if you forget to tell the cops your cousin hit you first cos she dun not feed baby Brandine right then u goin jail

Call the cops and report an assault if you have witnesses. If you're all alone then hit her on a hair-covered part of the head so there's no bruises and leave.

>her

I have forgotten about one more, but this actually involves some level of skill. You have to hit her in a sciatic nerve, you will get best results if you hit her where hamstrings connect with glutes.

If the country in question is Greece then the coppers aren't beating people near enough.

Okay, I gave you guys a fair warning. Go ahead, do what you will.

No, I live in Mexico of Europe also known as Poland. I didn't want to write it, because some mongrels (fellow pollacks) will come here and feed you bullshit like it never happens.

I was working in a restaurant once attached to a small indoor mall, and a woman was harassing a blind vendor. The manager of our restaurant proceeded to throw the woman to the ground and put his knee in the back of her neck while he called the police. They arrested her and our manager didn't get in any sort of shit.

If you have no witnesses then obviously judges are biased towards believing women, so really that's the only issue.

I thought you guys were just the UK's Mexico.

it's because you are on NoFap

also, not joking, hitting someone that is weaker than you is degenarate. you millenial fuckers should learn about some manners, cocksuckers.

If she is a bitch and hits you, just close your mounth and don't say a word and leave, don't speak to her again.

Every european toilet has to be cleaned, maybe we aren't heroes EU needs, but we are the ones they deserve.

>Girl hits me
and ? except if you've been hit by some female bodybuilder you shouldn't care, a women assault me in the metro smashing my head with her bag because I accidentally made her fall by staying still while she was walking without looking and I didn't do nothing, even with a tool she wasn't able to hit me hard enough for it to have an impact
not fit women don't have enough muscle to hurt a man, that's how things are now

This doesn't mean we should let women and other assholes in general to go unpunished. This only encourages and popularizes behaviours that have no place in a healthy society. All people should be held accountable for their actions.

smash others assholes, but women can only be hit by women, and women are held accountable for their actions by others women
what a man think don't count for them except if you're directly linked to her, but if you're a stranger they couldn't care less, they're scared of the other woman's look, if you get in a "fight" with a woman, is so she don't lose face in front of another one

OP is talking about some relationship drama, not about a fucking criminal case.
I accept that some females deserve to be knifed to death, but it is not the way.

Just leave and that's it. This is about manhood and self respect.

In general I agree, but there is one loophole I usually use, when someone visibly weaker wants to assault me. Bear with me - if someone hits you first, then they neglect thousand of years of developing white men culture, they degrade themselves to subhuman level, basically animals working their instincts. If a vicious dog bites you, you kick it and proceed with your human business, so if some turd assaults you, just defend yourself the best you can. This is your obligation towards anyone who is civilised.

Also - just for the sake of rustling some jimmies, I will quote Veeky Forums favourite Jordan Peterson - if you are unable of cruel behaviour, you will be subject to it.

>whiteknighting your assailant
Veeky Forums... easy on the soy

there's a gap between whiteknighting and not beating up a dumb woman, you're not going to kill your cat because he scratched you

why so sexist

I'm not sexist toward women from my family, because I grew up in a farm and got educated like this, when I see a young girl who lived all her life in the city protected from everything and who never got menaced by anything from outside society I can't take them as anything else than a stupid little animal trying to look big when they're small

>moving the goalposts

is this a common scam in vancouver? i remeber seeing vids of some chink bitch trying to bait some chubby josh walking his dog to hit her, she might have kicked his dog and started arguing

Might leave a bruise. These days you gotta go ultra instinct and doge all of that shit if you don't want no trouble.

>not allowed to fight back
In what shithole country do you live in?
Murica you can just break her arm and walk away.

That is a common scam, this tranny is not. Local celebrity, really aggressive, but progressives love "her"

Also, served 10 years for man slaughter
cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/roller-girl-angela-dawson-wins-15k-damages-from-vancouver-police-1.3009637

Niggers hit women all the time

Fighting a woman is like fighting a child.

If it's Rhonda Rousey you can hit back. If it's a run of the mill woman, you shrug it off and walk away.

Exact thing happened to a friend of mine. They feel they don't get enough attention and becomes annoyed. Then she starts arguing and finding reasons to be mad at you.

>hitting children is wrong
This is why we have pussies these days.

>Implying you have to hit a kid to toughen him up
Just because the last generation let their televisions raise their spineless zombie kids doesn't mean other parents should nuke theirs to compensate.

You're LARPing, Polish cops don't have a need for any of those retarded no bruising tricks, they just beat people up and charge them with assaulting an officer if they try to sue. As do cops pretty much everywhere.

T-t-todd?

>eaten a hammer
Interesting suggestion, user. Care to explain how this would have helped?

I read somewhere that for drunk people you should just get them on the ground somehow and then sit on their back.

Would this work with roasties? Just sit on their back until they calm down.

Eat more onion

Women are pathetically weak. You should be able to grab her wrists or push her away.

The law only gets pissy once you throw a closed fist.

this

>Not allowed to fight back
Are you a marine or time traveler?

yeah, enjoy being so fucking delusional, everyone knows this happens, stop living in some kind of a dream, you are probably one of those retarded kids fed with a silver spoon