WE ARE THE BITCOIN CASH MARINES

ITS GONNA MOON BRO

JUST TRUST ME JUST KEEP HOLDING :'(

Where's the "bought at $2200" club?

Fucking sold at a 60% loss a few hours ago, i couldnt take this shit any longer, fuck jihan, fuck koreans and fuck their shitty bithumb exchange.

Fuck me if you want to Fuck.

same, sold at 0% profit.
couldn't sleep because it might go down while I was sleeping.
I better not wake up to the flippening

sauce

who's this roastie

the who?

a master in cryptopsychology

>WE ARE THE BCASH MARINES

Fixed it for you OP

are you retarded

nobody can possibly be this stupid

who would sell an asset in an accumulation phase? it's not crashing, it's not even dipping. you people are truly brainlets and will definitely not make it

I think you're the one who's retarded

they're not real, they're FUD bots

Junetara, the founder of Bcash.

>who would sell an asset in an accumulation phase

kek
always the same shit

Did you forget the slow bleed that happened last time BCH went up?

let me find a list of coins this has been said about....

you're going to be accumulating all the way down to 1050

This. I want bch to fucking die and btc to take the ath again, but normiebase is adding it soon. it's about to get more volume.

>but normiebase is adding it soon.

They're adding a wallet for people to access their BCH and offload it. They never specifically said anything about buying and selling it as far as I know. Plus "soon" is in early January

It's no later than 01 January.

My mistake then

Same. Sold recently at no loss. Fuck chinks.

Koreans are dumping it. Chech market volume at bithumb. They are literally getting rid of the shit

Why would they only do half the coding job with this? I get it, you think it's a shitcoin, and it is just that but if they are going to add it in one way, why not also make money off of people exchanging it?

>BCH and offload it

There is going to be such inherent volume for BCH due to a likely large amount of normies who didn't even pay attention to it until coincuck said something about it. So with that, why not let the 'free market' (actually controlled by Jihan &co) determine what the price will be? I'm sure they know of the faggotry happening, but if cuckbase wants extra volume/cashflow then this will happen i think

>muh whales are accumulating
This is a clear sign to get out asap

>mfw