What are the historical origins of anti white thought in the West...

What are the historical origins of anti white thought in the West? When it did became socially acceptable and even encouraged to post pic related?

Attached: 58299233-13B8-4EF4-8162-63254F7225B9.jpg (738x606, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtcatalog.com/emily-goldstein/2015/05/get-rid-of-white-people/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The saddest words of tongue and pen...

When americans started lumping everybody of European descent into this bullshit 'white' category in order to hegemonise power and build social cohesion

>by Emily Goldstein

When user, brash and foolhardy, allowed himself to be consumed by the memes. He never returned home, and so we weep for him.

I hope this Jewish whore gets gangraped by a bunch of Arabs and Africans, just like she seemingly wants.

Never see this shit unless /pol/ is telling me what to think of it.

Wasn't this entire article a troll post?

Also, anyone can post to Thought Catalog. Just take a look at Anne Gus, a satirical poster on Thought Catalog. You chose a really poor article for your thread pic, OP.

who got ?

No, it was real and it's still archived somewhere.

Yeah, it was real but was the writer trolling or were they genuine?

>Posting a satirical bait article
>The author does not exist IRL
>It's another /pol/ bait thread
Please fuck off.

Attached: 1477581780243.jpg (749x751, 149K)

No, it's fake. Anyone can write articles to Thought Catalog, you drolling /pol/ retard.

I found it and you can tell it's a satifical bait article written by a White supremacist.

thoughtcatalog.com/emily-goldstein/2015/05/get-rid-of-white-people/

Get out of your echo chamber and learn some critical thinking skills, most of the unsourced infographic and images posted on /pol/ are fake.

Attached: 20180327_085639.png (1080x1672, 345K)

/pol/ has finally turned this place to shit

Attached: sadneanderthal.jpg (736x491, 119K)

>fake article

That's really counterproductive, it's not like plenty of REAL jews aren't spouting the same sentiment.

Attached: 1513185518595.jpg (934x643, 72K)

OP BTFO

>complain about Jewish lies and trickstery
>spread hoaxes, outright lie, backtrace on your words, use false flag attacks yourself

/pol/ is literally exactly what it complains about

/pol/ was right again

Attached: 1519387992521.jpg (360x396, 155K)

>What are the historical origins of anti white thought in the West?
As much as I hate to be called anti-semitic because I'm not I have to admit the jews and liberal freemasons introduced this thought. They want revolution, anarchy, destruction and profit in the process
Democracy today is LGBT bathrooms. This is obviously a consequence of the french revolution influencing the western mind for the past 250 years

Attached: both sides.jpg (1890x2962, 1.14M)

Attached: jews.png (300x315, 127K)

/pol/ behave exactly like Hitler's description of trying to argue with Jews.

Well, imagine waking up with your hands covered in blood after 400 years of murder, rape and slavery and realizing that you did a lot of fucked up things. I think that's kind of what happened to white people. Whether the article in the pic is fake or not, that sort of sentiment does exist. However, it's very rare. Even among hardcore SJW types, very few want to get rid of white people. However, the salt-right finds the few who do want it and blows them out of proportion in order to justify its own extremism.

KEK, saved