I just bought 22 lbs of this stuff, what am I in for?

I just bought 22 lbs of this stuff, what am I in for?

Bumping for interest.
Thinking of buying this to help with fat loss.

Am i being an idiot or should i do it?

It’s good shit, and cheap

Bumpan

It's just whey. What are you expecting?

If you want to lose weight fast, make two shakes a day. Keeping each under 250 calories and eat nothing else.

It's just PSMF.

No kidding, got 22 lbs for $110.

what flavour? i took a gamble and got chocolate caramel pretzel.

Unflavored. I usually throw in a banana or blueberries when I mix it up in a blender.

138 bucks for 22lbs for me in Canada, compared to the ~40 bucks for 2lbs I usually pay. I'm stoked.

Ive gone from 200 to 230 in 8 months of using it to supplement my diet.

Its legit. Most flavors are excessively sweet and youll probably get tired of it by the end of the bag but you wont hate the stuff.

Best deal i got off the website was $45 total for 11 lbs back in June. Lately its been $60 or so total. Still better deal than optimum nutrition.

Also one scoop taken once a day itll last you 5-6 months.

I just ordered a shitload of this too. I usually get bulkpowders birthday cake flavour whey, but they sold out of big bags. My protein whey is good stuff though, on par with bulkpowders.

lmfao one scoop
i take 10 scoops of whey isolate a day
mix in cocoa powder and a bit of water
i'll add in sugar creatine and glutamine for postworkout

same deal, choice

>only 1 scoop
stay dyel

user, it's nice that you're losing weight but that's incredibly slow progress, unless you've actually put on significant muscle mass while losing weight.

You should be cutting way more.

I find that whey better than jsut gettling the regular one, you mostly get isolate anyways but the added benefit of having whey concentrate, multiple digestive enzymes, BCAA and glutamine made me buy this one.

Should've bought the vanilla. Shit is the creamiest shake I've ever drank. Clumps like a bitch though so you gotta either use a blender or shake it for a solid 5 minutes

>220 grams of protein a day

What the fuck man

Damn. Thanks lads, I've been looking for a good whey protein for a while. OP might have the right idea.

chocolate brownie > all other shitty flavours

Who /Smooth chocolate/ masterrace here?

Isn't one scoop 30 g? Do you eat real food?

>Not trying to leave humanity behind.

Postin in this thread because i decided to have a look at the website. (myprotein)
I told myself i was gonna stop buying supps but unfortunately, after i stopped taking whey i didn't up my meat intake and i been losing weight and strength over the course of a few months. My appetites been terrible lately and i vomit if i try to force food down which seems like a waste, might hop back on the brotein power bandwagon again and for the lols i see that the vegan protein is dirt cheap. (like 30buck for 2.5kilos)
Is this shit expired? because its cheap as fuck (everything is and i might look at some bcaa's for no reason at all)

YOU in for protein synthesis at bed time

What do you think your in for faggot?

We only eat onions now, get with the times gramps