Who else is yoga master race here? I've been doing yoga half an hour every day for the past month and I feel amazing...

Who else is yoga master race here? I've been doing yoga half an hour every day for the past month and I feel amazing. I have a lot more energy and am able to lift more than I used to all while working areas I didn't know I had. Overall no downsides. Would recommend.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kJjfle7CEwI
iivs.de/~iivs01311/SDLE/Part-1-01.htm
alphajob.info/?send=24243
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What did you begin doing?

sounds like he started yoga

HAHAHAHA OH MAN THIS SITE IS FUNNY

I started with youtube videos like youtube.com/watch?v=kJjfle7CEwI
then once I got some grounding I started making my own routines. I'm now doing 2 half hour sessions a day at home.

I think yoga sounds feminine, is there another term I could use to describe those kinds of stretching exercises?

What about, Active Meditation?

not him but sean vigue has a pretty good youtube channel for yoga and bodyweight excercise

Broga

Where do you think we are?

this is pretty difficult desu

This is difficult as fuck bitxhboi

I like this one dude what yo doin im doing some BROGA

I always thought yoga was for gays and chicks.

stop being so much of a pussy that you're scared to do something that sounds feminine and call it yoga

Get out of my board gaylord femenine fucks arent welcome here unless they are cute traps get the fuck outta here faggot

>cute traps
>traps
>cute
Traps aren't cute, user. They're only gay, and you're even gayer for saying otherwise.

some are cute and sexy

Yoga is too red pilled for most of Veeky Forums TO BE HONEST

Yoga means discipline, so call the poses stretchy discipline.

bump

No joke: Yoga has done more against my depression and for my general health than 7 years of lifting.

I use KinoYoga's stuff, for free on YouTube but now I pay for the stuff at OomStars

Yoga has given me flexibility and strength in muscles that really I just didn't use much.
It gave me balance.
It's meditation in isometry. You control your breathing and your thoughts.

Really, it's super fucking healthy, and it's a lifetime practice, and I strongly recommend it.

If you don't know where to start, try what I did: the KinoYoga BeFit series on YouTube. I did one with flexibility. There's also a guy that does something called RocketYoga, his routines are good too. This shit's free. If you want to pay, get on OmStars there's tons of material there. Videos and courses with different purposes by good instructors.

Shit, Kino's videos are good even if you just want to just creep on a hot chick stretching out her hips

Kino Yoga has no ass tho.

There’s Flow with Adee which is also a yoga flow series that’s really good. Lots of thirsty comments though but her work is top lulla.

>feminine
Friendly reminder that Buddhism-Vedism-Esoteric hinduism is, apart from gnostic Christianity quite literally the most misogynist religions in the world.

iivs.de/~iivs01311/SDLE/Part-1-01.htm

Nobody cares. Fuck off.

Well, how can something that stems from a tradition which neccessitates disdain of femininity (materialism) be feminine?

Fuck off, Evola.
It's associated with femininity because it's mostly practiced by females.

No it is not, a woman who practices the Yogic tradition would necessarily have become as male and thus gained access to the kingdom of heaven (as in The Gospel of Thomas)

hory shit my jeff seid

i can tell he's gay

Christianity is not misogynistic, you can only call it misogynistic if you don't believe in gender roles

If you want to be a true alpha, you mudt follow a strict regime, which includes some yoga.

alphajob.info/?send=24243

You are never too masculine for yoga. Anyone thinking otherwise is a beta.

When do you do your yoga? Like before/after workouts or right after waking up?

I definitely wouldn't do it after a workout, maybe before.

I lift 3 days a week, and run in between with the last day being Yoga day.