That guy who wears basketball shorts to the gym

>that guy who wears basketball shorts to the gym

Other urls found in this thread:

soffe.com/authentic-soffe-ranger-panty-m020.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>that guy who spends 1/4 of his time in the bathroom

>that guy who doesn't lift for Toshino Kyoko

These threads weren’t funny years ago and they aren’t funny now. Fuck off back to /random\

>that guy who wears jean shorts outside of the gym

>that guy who looks at his phone in between sets

what am i supposed to wear? jeans? u fuckign pajeet

>weighted dips

i do this because im autistic and cant make eye contact with people

I've heard a lot of people complain about this, what exactly are you supposed to do between sets if not idle activities?

Terry Crews too whined about this. Like do they just sit there and daydream?

>Not inputting you stress for maximum gains
Why do you even try?

What do you wear to the gym? Hmmmmmm... hhmmmmmmmmm....... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....... Have you tried wearing gym shorts you fuck?

>that guy who is too autistic to ask to work in and instead watches from the cardio area until a bench opens up and virgin speedwalks over before someone else takes it
H-Heh, what a fucking loser, right?

>Implying I go to the gym when people are around.
3am Master race

>that guy who cries during the last rep and mutter "whatever it takes'

Gym shorts? You mean basketball shorts right?

>that guy who doesn't eat raw onions for test boost

gym shorts are comfy af, people who complain about this are more annoying than the guy who stares at me while I yawn between sets.

>that guy who chalks his hands before he squats

>they're just gym shorts guys

ZETTAI NI MAKENAI

I look at my phone, but I also set the timer. If you’re a fuckass who spends an hour on the bench to do 5 sets because youre on your phone, you should be beaten with rocks.

fucking weeb

Unrelated but you have some good taste in manga user.

Should I instead wear my spandex leotard?

Who would do such a thing?

> that guy who leaves empty water bottles on equipment to claim it
> that guy who gives unsolicited advice on form
> that group of guys who come to gym in packs of 4+ and spend the whole time taking turns bench pressing one plate
> that guy who sings along to whatever's playing on his headphones
> the guy who curses loudly while doing ego lifts at 1/2 RoM
> the girl who comes to the gym and only does calisthenics
> the guy who lifts his shirt up in the free weight mirror to check his non existent abs

Wait, I just started lifting this week. What's wrong with basketball shorts? Also, is it okay to wear cargo pants or do I look like a fool? I have a light-weight pair (as opposed to the thicker canvas-likr kind) that doesn't inhibit ROM that I normally use for yardwork.

Not all basketball shorts look like that. All of my basketball shorts are above the knee.

>that guy who lets his gym falcon chase the manlets around

delet this

> that guy who sings along to whatever's playing on his headphones

I dont give a fuck about the shit music playing outside, have fun listening to me sing nightcore

fucking lol

>that guy who doesn't PAY for boogies healthcare

both sound gay as fuck to me and i'd fuck a qt trap

>that guy who lifts weights at the gym

>that guy who cares what other guys wear at a gym

Fag

I don't know what to wear now. I think I just wasn't made for going to the gym.

>that guy who loads the bar with lmao1pl8, 360s, walks away

Jesus Christ this actually upsets me. If you seriously haven't been to the gym yet, just put on some clothes that don't inhibit your ROM and go. I couldn't even tell you what most people wear because I don't look at them. Nobody cares what you're doing in the gym. Just put on your basketball shorts and go. It is literally the best decision you will ever make

>started lifting this week
Didn't see that. Keep going. Within 3 months you'll probably be stronger than most people if you follow a decent program. Then no one can say shit to you. [spoiler]they weren't going to anyway[/spoiler]

just started going to the gym... wtf am I supposed to wear

I better never see you styleless faggots stinking up my gym.

>that guy who takes half a minute if not more to find his perfect stance for a lmao1pl8 lowbar squat before his first rep

... or so I heard, ahem

Delete this post right now.

> that group of guys who come to gym in packs of 4+ and spend the whole time taking turns bench pressing one plate

I know that my friends and I piss off majority of the people at the gym. Someday we will be kicked out of the school gym.

>that guy who wears the Bane mask
>that girl who is doing squats while standing on top of dumbbells

Running shorts master race

After I'm done squatting, I'll go for a run to get maximum gains.

How do you feel about stairclimber after a squat sesh?

RANGER PANTIES, MOTHERFUCKER

soffe.com/authentic-soffe-ranger-panty-m020.html

so I should cosplay as deadpool to deadlift?

this is so heinously tacky it goes full circle again and could pe pulled off with the right butt

>have 5x5 app
>has set timer and set counter
>some faggot thinks you are browsing twitter when you are just keeping up with your set and short rest period between them

Machines don't work your entire body like trail running. Even running indoors beats a machine.
We gotta go shorter.

Have you ever worn pants before? Just because a guy wears red and black pants doesn't mean he's trying to be Deadpool. Pants are far superior to shorts in every way, they cover more surface, provide more support, and offer better compression. If you're not wearing these, then not only are you not looking your best but you're leaving weight off the bar by not giving it your all. Do you think we just wear these to show off? Let me spell it out for you - T A C T I C A L CLOTHING. You wouldn't see a spy wearing basketball shorts on a mission. You wouldn't see an olympic athlete wear basketball shorts to the olympics. Jesus, society is so dumb.

do I get a complimentary nigger shlong with those cuz my flaccid 4x3 grower aint presentable in that

but in a DYEL twink. I can't wear leggings to the gym.

>tfw unironically wear jeans most days in the gym

They don't inhibit my ROM, and it helps me keep going to the gym. We have a gym in our high rise at work. I can just drop in after work and crank out my lifts, without going home, and immediately losing motivation.

I wear these every day to the gym. Mad?
>inb4 white trash
Yea I know. Lick my lips nerds

Roastie is toasty?
You're such a trash heap, that I have a boner.

Gf gifted me leggings that look like raw denim for some gay reason (very comfy tho). Bitches mirin my ROM while I atg in (((skinny jeans))) without a single thread moving.

I've made more guys cum than you've made pussies dry. And thats alot.

please resort to posting without face in the future, I was eating when I clicked that. nice waist-to-hip tho

btw
>tfw struggle to DL because midfoot is unironically five inches away from your shin

>that guy who doesn't eat onions before a workout

why LARP as something so revolting? I know this is just about the pants, but damn, I never knew there were female hobbits, who also smoke meth

>That guy that drinks his own cum at the gym

>not protein recycling
>making it
The choice is yours.

>I wear these every day to the gym
You look like you have been for weeks, without washing them... or yourself.

>yuru yuri was a good show

And you look like a fat dumb loser :)

What an eloquent, well thought out burn, top notch banter lass, I love it.

By the way no I dont, pic fucking related.

Might as well post myself too :D

This board is full of hot guys. Plz someone rate me and be nice

Thats not you liar! You wouldnt have even talked to me if that were you

Wtf is up with the recent influx of normies? Is it the onion threads?

Begone, thot.

> larping as greenhaird roastie

5/10, not inherently ugly but the tumblr haircolor and duckface combo ruins it completely. now get off my board reeee

THATS ME

AND I DONT EVEN BASKETBALL

Um excuse me... But im no normie sir. I was on /pol/ for the election
Blah blah blah, dying your hair doesnt make you a ho.

I am the good Samaritan of Roastie Saving. I gift them my attention even if they give me UTIs just from looking at them through a screen.

how else do i show off my dick

cringe

Get off my board

layering it on too thick, abort abort, try again

>I was on /pol/ for the election
Take his initial advice and begone.

Yes

Bro, Nike running shorts.

Gym shorts. No others.

Focus inwardly and visualize growth in their muscles doofus. Music should be the most distraction you allow when lifting.

>Lick my lips nerds
kek

Wear ranger panties

>that guy that makes these threads

>Nike
Buy a few pairs of Adidas or Asics for the same price of one Nike split shorts.

Show off those QUADS

MODS

I cane.
Want to add emails?

Good lord those are disgusting.

>using a belt

DELET THIS

>That guy who drags his gym bag full of various resistance bands around wrapping them around multiple machines and claiming them all as he flails to the ground and then back up using 5 resistance bands.

Tbf I don't wash my gym clothes very often. Washes away all my gains. Tend to wash my kit every 2 months or so.