Y'know I didn't believe the meme at first, but then I saw her face, now I'm a believer

Y'know I didn't believe the meme at first, but then I saw her face, now I'm a believer.

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2017/11/21/people-are-drinking-raw-onion-juice-to-become-testosterone-pumped-sex-warlords-7096797/
indy100.com/article/Veeky
thepoke.co.uk/2017/11/21/someone-trolled-Veeky
lifehacker.com.au/2017/11/drinking-raw-onion-juice-is-a-bad-idea-no-matter-what-people-say-on-Veeky
knowyourmeme.com/memes/the-onion-pill
nymag.com/selectall/2017/11/4channers-are-eating-onions-to-be-more-manly.html
youtube.com/watch?v=EaKDOYTZbJg
youtube.com/watch?v=TwGBt3V0yvc
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_family
youtube.com/watch?v=4xeebU8VhmY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>yknow user, if you keep blaming the Jews for everything and disregard all expert opinion; eventually you’re going to find yourself doing something really stupid
>psht no way!

One year later

>THEYLL NEVER GET MY FRESHLY SQUEEZED ONION JUICE

i still dont know if this is a meme and i fell for it or if the people advocating it are serious

These threads are the most fun Veeky Forums has been since the weeks leading up to Boogie's surgery.

/onion man/ for life here

Wouldn't want too much testosterone now, goy. Masculinity is toxic, eat up your soy!

This is probably the only Veeky Forums meme to cover nationwide news, especially within 3 days of creation.

Enjoy it while you can, but the effects of the onions are legit.

What's with the onions? I've been on reddit. Did I miss something?

REEEEEEEEEEE

Rick turned himself into a talking onion now and asked for special red onions on his burger at McDonalds to create a special testosterone formula on Rick and Morty.

That girl is Polish you retard.

She looks like a "Mount and Blade" basic bitch

Kek

>there are no Polish ((()))

>there are no Polish ((()))
Not really anymore LOL

Some escaped.

wait is this real I swear to god with all these anti onion/test articles I'm actually starting to believe they're trying to femenize us. Link anyone?

Less than 10%. Either way, this woman looks Polish and her name is Polish.

Quit trying to make /pol/ look dumb by claiming everyone with a Polish last name is Jewish.

I'm sorry Polish women look so gross.

metro.co.uk/2017/11/21/people-are-drinking-raw-onion-juice-to-become-testosterone-pumped-sex-warlords-7096797/
indy100.com/article/Veeky Forums-onions-pol-testosterone-juice-drinking-soy-boys-right-wing-politics-will-sommer-8066821
thepoke.co.uk/2017/11/21/someone-trolled-Veeky Forums-drinking-onion-juice-manly/
lifehacker.com.au/2017/11/drinking-raw-onion-juice-is-a-bad-idea-no-matter-what-people-say-on-Veeky Forums/
knowyourmeme.com/memes/the-onion-pill
nymag.com/selectall/2017/11/4channers-are-eating-onions-to-be-more-manly.html

The agenda is real.

Full damage control mode.
Fuck this board probably has 100 unique posters on any given day. Lmao

>gomad ok
>eating your pet roaches ok
>eating your cum to save protein ok
>6 scoops cmon ok
>blasting chink bathtub oil ok
>fasting for 7 days in a row ok

>eating raw onions STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES READ ABOUT HOW YOU Veeky Forums SHITLORDS ARE WRONG ON OUR LIBERAL GOSSIP WEBSITES

I know a few polish women and they're all hot without exception. I'll probably settle for an Eastern European women some day. I'm German by the way

Its because someone posted in on /pol/. There are thousands of "journalists" watching /pol/ at any given moment waiting for the hottest news on the extreme right wing of politics, not realising that its as much a shitpost fest as anywhere else on Veeky Forums.

hahahahaha spot on!

>but then I saw her face, now I'm a believer.
NOT A TRACE

OF DOUBT IN MY MIND

youtube.com/watch?v=EaKDOYTZbJg

I'M IN LOOOOOOVE
>OOOOOOH

how do I incorporate onions in my diet ?

post of the year

Some anons recommend just eating the onion raw. It has to be raw.

Others, like myself, recommend you mix it into a smoothie with other vegetables or fruit.

cheese and onion on toast

Silly goyim, onion gains are for gods chosen people

i'm eating a shallot, peanutbutter and black pepper sandwich right this moment

This is all surreal to me because the most shredded member of the Basketball team in high school was Jewish and he ate onions all the fucking time. When I asked me why he does it, he just said I probably wouldn't like it. These fucking Jews are trying to get us not to do it because they KNOW it works. They KNOW it. That is why they are writing these articles. They want to eat all the onions while they trick us into eating soy.

That could be true. Regardless, a high test population who eats healthy vegetables is the LAST thing they want, as it undoes all their fast food conditioning.

Onions are unironically the ultimate redpill, after God of course.

nice keyboard jimmy

>Numbers 11:5 - We remember the fish, which we did eat in Egypt freely; the cucumbers, and the melons, and the leeks, and the onions, and the garlick:

What does this mean? Are these the high test super foods God wants us to eat?

Is this real life? I'm high test and I've always eaten a lot of onions.

>Are you a rat? Would you like to copulate faster and with a greater sperm count, but less often?

Jokes on them. It can't possibly be less often.

Do onions really raise test?

I’m glad you said that last caveat or we would’ve had an issue.

Just made myself a nice plate on onion using a technique I learned from Gordon Ramsay: youtube.com/watch?v=TwGBt3V0yvc

Now I can eat it raw, but I'd like to season it if there is an alternative. I don't have any ingredients to make a salad, FYI.

You don't have any fruits?

Nope, pantry is pretty slim at the moment. I put some red hot on it, hopefully that makes it more bearable.

White people can prosper without the advice from the jews. We made our own civilizations and empires without their help, in fact, they did all they could to spite us at every turn.
So, never listen to jews.

Put eggs and bacon on it.

KEK

THIS. There's a reason they have either been enslaved, exiled from, or st8 up holocausted in every civilization since the dawn of time. They are fucking scum.

(((journalists)))

Basically it's just reminding us the old caveat

Eat your fucking veggies.

Kek they are they so butt-blasted about onions of all things lads?

kek, absolutely wrong
jewish banks were largely responsible for colonialism which is what made western civilisation so important
>inb4 t. jew

I already ate most of it, wasn't fun.

I jewgled it a bit and red onions seem to be the healthiest, which I would gladly eat over this pungent stuff.

Exxellenntte b8

Did it seriously start here. What the fuck

>t. marek polanski

holy shit how are you this retarded
name these jewish banks

jews>poles i guess

Yes it actually started here.
I memed /pol/ into juicing the onion. The health benefits of onions were posted on Veeky Forums a day before. In the beginning I was actually laughing through the late night, I could've never imagined that this would have happened. But laughs on your side, the study on testosterone is legit.

>tfw these ameritards will never be naturally high test because they're afraid of vegetables

toppest of keks, here in serbia we eat this shit raw.

Looks like they really don't want us to eat raw onions.

>rawonionphobia
Funny thing is that eating raw onions is pretty normal in many European countries. Frikandel Speciaal twice a week, famalam.

poles on damage control lmao. trash country, all your archievments were made by germans, jews and russians.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_family
Most of the banks named here, especially the english the ones

>colonialism is what made the western world great
>jewish banks before the XVIII century made colonialism
Consider suicide, you're inoperable

explain the connection between rothschild banks, the british east india company and the establishment of the american colonies

Chop cucumber into it. Add vinegar, lemon juice and some pepper. Actually delicious.

>disregard all expert onion

no

underrated

>expert opinion
Hello mr noseberg.

>how do I eat raw onion? like an apple?
have you herbs never cooked a meal before? Instead of frying it with the meat or something, just throw the chopped raw onion on your meal.
Also, I never really believed the jew meme, but goddamn it's real and it cannot be unseen. They used to be real subtle about it but they've been going all out lately. The unchosen people always overplay their hand and then get kicked out or purged. The 110th time will be upon them bretty soon

colonialism was a net-negative for Europe, net-positive for the browns. This has been well established, but I wonder (((why)) we never really hear about this.
youtube.com/watch?v=4xeebU8VhmY

>implying not just about 1488% of """""polish"""""-americans aren't kikes

You don't need more testosterone, goy!

lel

>Tfw you will never blast onion flavoured semen into her throat

Yeah, who the hell would want increased confidence, mood, strength, bone density and libido anyway? Are you some kind of racist? Now, drink your Soylent!

Why don't you try making a greek salad? All you need is a couple of tomatoes, half an onion, half a cucumber, some olives, olive oil and you're good to fuckin go

>strength, bone density
can you show me references on this?

fpbp

next they'll be jumping off bridges because the nytimes says it's a bad idea

Milton Friedman was the fucking man

those are all effects of increased test

It's testosterone. Testosterone increases bone density and strength, it's almost a nobrainer.

Guys, they’re onto us

Should I eat onions if I'm already hi T?

You're going to have hulk gains I guess.

This is one of several articles they've posted in the last two days actually. The pharmaceutical industry is literally freaking the fuck out right now over us.

why does he eat the onion?

He wants to be a big guy

>I'm far far east German by the way.

>not eating salted onions as a side to your rakia
not gonna make it

Must be a slow news day.

>less than 10%
>TEN percent
>not a significant kike population
the figure is more like less than 100% since most kikes claim to be polish

This is my favourite part

english ones