Daily reminder that heavy lifting is not sustainable

Daily reminder that heavy lifting is not sustainable

There is literally no reason to go above 3 plate on squats and 3-4 plate on deadlifts if your goal is aesthetics.

Most of Veeky Forums are in their early twenties so think they are invincible, but it will catch up with you.

t. scrawny little faggot bitch who can't squat more than 95 pounds, can't bench press more than 135 pounds and can't deadlift more than 185 pounds

as someone that has a back injury from lifting, it happens out of nowhere. i was picking up a box full of full liquor bottles when i felt a muscle in my back seemingly tear apart and i knew i was fucked. a few months of sciatica and a crooked spine and lots of yoga/healthy food/water/etc and i'm without pain and able to lift again. it's not the heavy lifting that does it, it's lifting more than your body is prepared to handle

lilliebridge has been back in the gym for months now, lifting more than you ever will

I have deadlifted 4.5 plate and squatted 3.5 at 74kg bw

But that is the most I wish to go to, I might attempt a 4 plate squat and 5 plate deadlift just to say I've done it, but I will not got be going heavier.

if you kill yourself now you will never suffer any injuries again

>i'm gonna lie on the internet and there's no way you can stop me hahahahaha

also,

>74kg

yep, scrawny little faggot bitch. definitely a manlet, too. get lost you pussy ass dweeb.

Not lying, sorry ur weak as fuck

lifting like 6 years now and have yet to be injured on squat or deadlift

but the wear and tear (mainly on my elbows) from 5 years of benching has caught up with me, and my bench is relatively way way weaker than my deadlift or squat

time under tension only wont work

you also need heavy compounds

fixed it

Fuck user, I came here to kek not to reconsider suicide

I've been persuaded similarly too. Scooby had a good video on the compressive force a squat exerts on your spine. I think it is safe and should be recommendable at lower weights, but the human body is not meant to be under that much load, except OP's mom.

STOP FUCKING POSTING THIS OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER FAGGOT. FUCK

>Have scoliosis
>Try to lift like a big boy
>Pay for it
t. scoliosis bearer

Fucking twinkshits. Smh

Serge is dead and zane looks deflated AF now

how do I get a body like the guys on the right as an old man? I've been doing shit lately because I've not been able to do SS properly since I'm doing physiotherapy because I got injured, but after I reach around 1.5/2.5/3.5/4.5, I just wanna maintain that, get really good at lifting those weights and train for aesthetics, endurance, mobility and flexibility while maintaining that level of strength. I want to be compact and not overly showy and huge, just very functional, healthy and at my peak without going too far.

no disrespect to you guys that wanna leave humanity behind but I just want to look more like pic related-ish but slightly smaller overall except bigger pecs

nigga thats frank zane
so hop on a shit load of drugs, win a few mr olympias, keep training and taking drugs until you die from old age or from taking too much roids.

Nah Frank Zane is a bit too big for me and too aesthetically minded, too. I want a body that won't be TOO expensive to maintain, food and supplement wise, and is functional and practical while still being fairly excellent. I was thinking something more Eugen Sandow but as I said, slightly bigger chest and overall slightly smaller. Not very bothered about fat percentage either.

tfw wearing wrist brace and missing gym past 3 days because i tore a ligament or tendon while doing 200lb DB bench press.

hope i get better soon

Still have to roid for it of you wanna look like eugen as an old man. He’s only achievable natty before you hit like 40

so the only way to look good as an old man is through roids or some form of artificial test then

just lift you retard, you wont ever be bigger than you want.

No. Keep in shape your entire life. You don't just become a skeleton soon as you hit 60+. The reason so many old people are broken fucks, is because they don't do any goddamn exercise, and haven't in years. If you keep at it, you can be active and not look like a ghoul long into your old age.

Daily reminder that Arnold had a 700+ diddly and his arms are still probably bigger than yours

Daily reminder that buendia doesn’t even deadlift much and is 10x better than Arnold