Just wanted to let you guys know that I thought the onion thing was a meme, turns out it wasn't, not for me

Just wanted to let you guys know that I thought the onion thing was a meme, turns out it wasn't, not for me.

>my brain fog has cleared up
>masturbating multiple times a day with a fully erect dick, cum strong enough that it hits my face, very white as well
>hair loss seems to have slowed down
>have more energy, can do more pullups/chinups at the gym etc., weights feel less heavy
>mouth feels clean
>more confident, kind of like nofap, feel the urge to find a woman and have sex
>slightly more concentration

Not going to bullshit you, there are some side effects.

>breath reeks
>piss smells like ammonia, although that might be the tuna I ate
>can't get onion smell of my hand
>sweat smells slightly like fried onions, not too bad though
>onions taste fucking terrible

The downsides really aren't bad enough to outweigh the positives IMO, unless you have a girlfriend who doesn't like being around a walking onion. It's surprisingly fairly easy to get used to eating the onion raw once you do it (I've only been doing this for 2 days). Anyways, this is just a log of my journey, I'll update it every other day if people are interested. Just know this guys, even if you think it's a meme, it's really not bad to at least try, and could bring some positives effects.

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/supplements/garlic/
youtube.com/watch?v=gpVBxd7UCs8
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11035267
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onion#Composition
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polyphenol#Content_in_food
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>onions taste fucking terrible
Is this nigger serious? Onions taste incredible.

>can't get onion smell of my hand
rub them on stainless steel
>The sulfur from the onion, garlic or fish is attracted to -- and binds with -- one or more of the metals in stainless steel. Formation of such compounds is what makes stainless steel stainless.

The reason your breath, sweat, piss etc. smells is because for the first time in probably a long time, your guts, kidneys, liver are actually functioning properly. It will come to pass as your body adjusts.

For example, I ate 1 bulb of garlic, 4 onions and 4 shallots yesterday. I just licked the back of my hand and it smelled nothing but neutral.

I was eating a white onion, raw, plain, with nothing else.

Eat that and report back to me.

Did that, didn't work.

nigga you ate a whole head of garlic?

>I was eating a white onion, raw, plain, with nothing else.
You can incorporate onions in food you know? I like eating it with boiled potatoes, or even better in salad with tomatoes, pepper and mayo.

Yes, every day.

Doubling the ration now.

I can hardly get one clove down without losing all feeling in my tongue for a few days. (I do it multiple times daily when sick.)

>The lowest estimated 'toxic' dose associated with raw garlic consumption has been noted to be a human equivalent of 400mg/kg (or 25g of raw garlic), which resulted in testicular toxicity
>testicular toxicity
you may want to rethink that
examine.com/supplements/garlic/

>>hair loss seems to have slowed down
I'm the guy you were talking with in the other thread. My hair feels a LOT softer and looks a LOT thicker after just 2 days. I've read about guys rubbing onion juice on their heads, but I think just having a lot in your diet is better for you in general, and will make you stink a lot less.

Makes me feel bad man, to think if I was just fed vegetables as a child I might have a full head of hair.

>start eating a whole onion a day
>go judo the next day
>all of a sudden throwing fools all over the mat

You know that scene in shrek where he fights all those knights? Now I understand how he got that onion power

If you're below NW3, hang in there man. We'll all make it.

Yes, I've heard this before, but it's difficult to find much material on it. In fact all the material is on garlic's PROTECTIVE properties against other gonadotoxic compounds such as lead.

Guys, we've discovered something big here.

No, don't

The ultimate way for /pol/ to own libs is by poisoning themselves like their great furher

It was the onion smell

Lay off the onions goy!

this meme hasn't been around long enough for people to really be seeing results from test increases even if it does work.

but i bet the placebo effect is even more powerful when you smell like a pajeet's gym sock

ONIONS DOWN GOY

the dick hardening effects are well beyond placebo levels
rat study only went for 20 days

my personal experience can attest the efficacy of 2-3 cloves of garlic

Currently not doing anything extra besides my protein shakes.
Also pure natty. Never done any testo, beta-blockers or even placebo.

Tried raw onions, one half in the morning, the other in the afternoon, and it has had a huge effect. Been fapping several times a dag since I started.
I'm pretty sure I had some visible gains in my right Extensor Carpi Radialis Longus.

I'm guessing you're a burger? Fuckin yanks lmao.

i think the garlic is pretty well established but higher test levels need to be stable for a period of weeks before you really start seeing benefits. not saying eating onions doesn't work (lol) but all these instant results people are claiming are pure placebo

I am a burger and I haven't gone to the store in 2 weeks.

Regardless, what's more hardcore than eating raw onion like a champion?

Are we really doing this without any human studies to substantiate the claims? Seems premature.

(((They))) won't publish any human studies. You don't know why?

>premature
The study is 9 years old, no follow ups. You can wait your ass off, there's too much interest by pharma in keeping this down

Chugged one onion down in one session. You could combine it with pepper.

>>can't get onion smell of my hand
Dampen your hand and then rub some salt on it, wash it off and it should be gone.
Alternatively, if you have one of those steel sinks, you can rub your hands against the steel and it should go away as well.

Dude. Just put them in the salat with tomatos and olive oil or on top of raw grounded beef like mett.

>without any human studies
human studies are going on right now on the impressionable minds on Veeky Forums and /pol/

you misspelled meat

You're an animal.

Look at what you've done

>impressionable

Do you faggots really think you're superior because you didn't "fall" for "le epic memez"?

Retarded shills I tell you. Being closed minded does not make you intelligent, it makes you the opposite.

India boys getting even more stinky

O N I O N

N

I

O

N

>Regardless, what's more hardcore than eating raw onion like a champion?

My grandma is more hardcore, she eats two raw onions a day.

I'm getting half of onion, mixing it with 2/3 garlic cloves and greek yoghurt, which I'll put on some toasts with cheese and chicken, add some tomatoes, cucumber and raw onion. That'll be 2 onions that I'll eat without even trying hard. Why are you people torturing yourself eating it like animals?

I'll compete with that. Three onions a day.

Can you cook the onion? Does it have to eb raw?

I can enjoy a nice big bowl of fan fried onions with a bit of potatoes, but raw seems a bit much.

You're a fucking madman

D I S C I P L I N E

As I've said, I'm building up a tolerance and soon I'll be able to eat the shit raw, saving my calories for tastier foods.

It has to be raw.

I get a weird feeling in my brain. What is happening?

ib4 all you guys prove is how many it takes for you to die/get sick

you're ascending

enlightenment

it's a fucking vegetable lmao.

amazing how Veeky Forums will advocate for eating 50g of some dodgy chinese research chemical a day for 'muh gains' but a literal vegetable will kill you

We'll see each other after 20 days of onion.

Onion is a staple food, you mong.

What you are all trying to do is extremely moronic, you absolute nutters. Your testosterone levels will not increase through eating the vegetable, your hair will not grow back, IT WILL ONLY MAKE YOU SMELL! Testing has only been conducted on rodents, are you a rodent? What makes you think there is any scientific correlation between studies on rats and humans? There is absolutely NO scientific basis for what you are claiming.

So poos are making onion juice but bathing in it.

They were so close to the test secrets. Some old god probably told them but as per usual they couldnt fucking follow the instructions.

mother made me some delicious baked beans with smoked chicken leg, end up eating two small onions from my grandmas farm. Just a tip for you who have a hard time eating them at first
Also wondering if eating green onions has similar effect as they have a much better taste,you could eat these all day ,they have better nutrition than regular onions but I wonder if they have the same test raising properties

TAKE THE ONION PILL BROS

Because eating an onion is dangerous, right?

It's admirable that your trying to help, but no one will listen. Let people make mistakes, it's all a part of growing up.

Notice how these shills can never muster up a single argument.

Yeah because it makes you smell, right? And ofc there's nothing you could do about it. It's not like rodent studies are the fucking standard for drug testing.

p-put the onions down goy!

t. goldstienberganski

why are Americans so dumb?
fucking make an onion sandwich at least
mix it with some eggs and pepper, or mayo and mustard
Hemingway's favourite food was peanutbutter and onion sandwiches
or just mix that shit into your diet

*Was meant for user shill

was about to tell you to go find a toilet but thanks for the correction.

STOP EATING ONIONS!

THEY SMELl!

YOU FUCKING RETARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ONIONS ARE BAD FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Making a sandwich is really the smartest move you could make. I advise against srraight munching it, it's funny though.

"It's admirable that your trying to help, but no one will listen. Let people make mistakes, it's all a part of growing up."

I appreciate your kind words but I am greatly concerned that people are using them as a meal substitute, testosterone booster or medication replacement; I am worried that people may get seriously ill from this joke taken too far.

"Notice how these shills can never muster up a single argument."

I have yet to see a single point raised based on any scientific evidence, other than pure supposition or anecdotal.

>doesn't know how to quote
>spent the last two hours attempting to talk people out of eating a cheap vegetable

ANTI-ONION SHILLS ARE REAL

>newfag doesn't know how this site works
certified media shill

>I appreciate your kind words but I am greatly concerned that people are using them as a meal substitute, testosterone booster or medication replacement
Hello pharma-jew

The scientific evidence has been shared like hundred times now. Can you please gtfo for god's sake.

Mod just ban this incessant shill already, it's so fucking obvious

Dude it's actually kind of insane.

I was just memeing last night but after this shill tsunami I am about to fix a fucking onion salad lads.

>shilling this hard
can you imagine bois

youtube.com/watch?v=gpVBxd7UCs8

How can Veeky Forums fall for literally any meme that some retard comes up with, holy shit.
Someone posts a random, irrelevant study done by some meth head and one day later the entire board is eating raw onions.
What the fuck man.

>>can't get onion smell of my hand
wash your hads while rubbing them on something made of stainless steel, it's a trick all cooks use

((()))

>Someone posts a random, irrelevant study done by some meth head
Hey buddy I think you got the wrong thread, this isn't the vegan general.

Funny, I thought vegans would support this.

so?
onions are good regardless
why are Americans so terrified of them?

COME BACK TO US

Did some research on my own:

ONION COMPOSITION (WIKIPEDIA)
Considerable differences exist between onion varieties in phytochemical content, particularly for polyphenols, with shallots having the highest level, six times the amount found in Vidalia onions.

Yellow onions have the highest total flavonoid content, an amount 11 times higher than in white onions. Red onions have considerable content of anthocyanin pigments, with at least 25 different compounds identified representing 10% of total flavonoid content.

>polyphenols:
"Some polyphenols are considered antinutrients, compounds that interfere with the absorption of essential nutrients, especially iron and other metal ions, but also by binding to digestive enzymes and other proteins, particularly in ruminants."

>Yellow onions have the highest total flavonoid content:
"Recently, a renewed interest in flavonoids has been fueled by the antioxidant and ESTROGENIC effects ascribed to them....At higher doses, flavonoids may act as mutagens, pro-oxidants that generate free radicals, and as inhibitors of key enzymes involved in hormone metabolism."

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11035267
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onion#Composition
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polyphenol#Content_in_food

I doubt they would. The soyboys are the ones shilling against onions.

how much onion should I eat per kg of bodyweight?

What exactly do you mean with flavonoids=estrogenic? There are multiple types.

1-2g

see

Thanks senpai

>why are Americans so terrified of them?

Eating raw onions is not good for your social status. People in developed countries care about their social status.

>CUM STRONG ENOUGH THAT IT HITS MY FACE
AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>flavonoid
I just think we should figure out the chemistry before delving into this. However i googled "onions estrogen" and look at the result. Onions is an overwhelmingly good anti-estrogen it seems. Is it really true, i can't believe it.

Not that bad desu. Burns a little tho. Get mad shills

America is developed?
I'm French and eat plenty of onion as is
I also had a full beard at 15

Put it in a salad and stop falling for the memes amerishart