Women of Veeky Forums, do you wish you were taller? are you a womanlet? how did it affect your life?

women of Veeky Forums, do you wish you were taller? are you a womanlet? how did it affect your life?

Her entire life of pleasure, wealth and popularity is based entirely on something that was completely out of her control, if she was born a foot shorter she'd have been just another random loser.

And people on here still claim genetics don't matter lol. Kyselves.

nope, you can see when she climbs on something before they hug. she's fucking small
ofc it matter, those are COPE fags

Jen: 5 ft 3 in
Klossy: 6 ft 2 in

enough with the fucking roastie threads

gonna start saging and reporting this shit

>Jen: 5'11
>Klossy: 6'0
>FTFY

Never had issues with being 5'5, just very basic height. my height has never crossed my mind as an issue

made me smirk
never gets old

>5'5
5'7 is womanlet cut off

>INSECUTIRY SUCCESSFULLY PLANTED

I’m 5 ft 2
Extremely insecure about it, heels all the time
Better to physically feel like shit than mentally

Most women don't have height insecurities on the short side, because as a tiny, short woman, you're more likely to be thought of as a cute little plaything.

The size dynamic of a small woman to a large dude is a common fetish, so I don't see why women would be worried about their height at all.

>mfw taller than average bean at 6'

Its honestly worked in my favor incredibly, especially when so many other beaners aren't even in the 5'10 ball park. Also since Im at around the average height of White men, white girls actually acknowledge my existence

5'7 womanlet
But who cares? I don't care

My sister is 5'10" and constantly complains about how much she hates being tall.

yeah thats how life works. Go fuck yourself and grow up.

>white girls actually acknowledge my existence
No we don't. We are only spatially aware of you so we can better avoid you.
t. stacey.

is this the one who tells everyone how she is able to program?

>want fit gf taller than me
>I'm 6'4"

Am I autist?

yes

Wtf is that thing? I hate tall women. They look like tranny's. Hell, a normal tranny looks better than a 6'3'' women.

Fag.

Fag

Пидop

I'm not gay, I just hate this "things" you call a 6'3'' women.

5'10'' max.

Any woman taller than you is going to look like a freak. Have you been outside lately?

I've seen 1 nice looking in metro

>not wanting a tall grill to make übermensch babbies with

Women can always start their own real estate business and become mega millionaires, don't spread that bullshit you pussy

I'm 5'3, which is a little short for where I live (Scandinavia) but guys think it's cute, I fit well everywhere like airplanes and gaining muscles when I lift is fairly easy.

Most people don't think I look that short, because I have a shorter torso and longer legs.

Yes. Being 5'5 sucks because I can't reach anything.
Pretty sure I stunned my growth as a kid considering how both my mother and father were easily over 5'9 in their youth. Don't be a dumb NEET to all those who still have time left.

It literally doesn't matter for women.
I'm 6'4, and I prefer girls in the 5'0-5'5 range.
They still have their choice of whatever height man they want

t. submissive soyboy

>Jen's autistic smiling while being woged by Klossy
wew lad

Have you ever watched womens volleyball?

im 6'2 you boytoy
a grill 5'19-6'0 would be my ideal

*5'9-6'0 baka

>implying Stacy would go on Veeky Forums or have spatial awareness

Having a feminine penis doesn't count brah

The short one looks kind of aroused

No you dont faggot

Why not?
They can look good

>im 6'2 you boytoy
what does being submissive soyboy have to do with your height?

>basing relationship on a fetish
Yea you're fucking retarded.

>6' 2"
Idk dude she looks taller than me and im 6' 4".
Maybe is just because the only comparison is the shorto

that's the joke, guy

>women of Veeky Forums, do you wish you were taller?
Yes
>are you a womanlet?
Yes I'm 5'1" which pisses me off since my dad is 6'4. Mom is 5'3 womanlet.
>how did it affect your life?
People make fun of me, most pants are too long, etc. Bright side is leg room, not being taller than any men that wanted to date me since that's a turn off for a lot of men. I prefer manlets so I don't have to ruin my neck to kiss them.

The problem with womanlets is that they always have stubby fingers and toes leading to ugly hands and feet.

LARPing manlet detected

You never learn

they can't even reach prostate.

>tfw no tall gf

>always have stubby fingers and toes leading to ugly hands and feet.
stop going for fat chicks. I have never seen a short woman with stubby fingers and feet

>mfw brother caught 6' volleyball grill checking muh butt out multiple times in church

how sinful, I probably have a nicer butt though, I love my squats

I'd like to be just an inch taller to distribute my fat a little easier. I don't wanna be a tall girl. But I think it would be too hard for me to stay fit if I were short because petite is nice too. I'm 5'5" averagelet.

all the normie men i interact with in my uni want 5'7> women

I'm 5'3 and wish I was taller.
Partly because it's easier to stay thin, partly because tall women have lovely legs and a tiny bit of it is because the guy I liked said he preferred tall women. It stings, fellow manlets.

And I hate MEN. Why must you treat women you're not attracted to like a fucking leper? Do you realize how insecure tall women are WITHOUT MEN LIKE YOU shitting on them just for existing? KYS!!!

>there are things entirely out of my control which can potentially have profound effects on my life and my potential for success

No shit pal, welcome to the real world.

me on the left