I just ate a teaspoon of cannibis coconut oil. Just waiting for it to kick in. What am I in for lad

I just ate a teaspoon of cannibis coconut oil. Just waiting for it to kick in. What am I in for lad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6gy5NGqbFlw
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/23796481/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PLEASE WAKE UP

I'm about to make some butter real soon. Last time I did, I did it like you and didn't make any edibles with it. I put it in some tea and drank it. I think it hits way harder when you keep insulin out of the equation. I was seeing acid level visuals on it.

Oh shit not really what I think I wanted to hear. Also Im on a water fast other than the teaspoon of oil. Is this good or bad

You smelle like fart

Quick, pound a gallon of onion juice to prepare your warrior spirit so you can ascend the dominance hierarchy!

What do you not understand about fasting

Kek nothing in the stomach always get a u fucked harder

Ay, at least you know it won't kill you. There's nothing wrong with fasting and taking psychedelics. In my opinion you are doing it the right way, but I'm the only person I know that always takes psychedelics fasted. It may not be your thing, but you'll find out :)

I feel fine how will I know when it hits me?

Actually, an entire onion is only 40 calories, not enough to break you out of fasting induced ketosis, and will contribute to your fasting health.

Themoreyouknow.jpg

youtu.be/6gy5NGqbFlw

I hope you have done weed before or else you're retarded.

I have no idea what you're in for, but we seem to be in for an hour of your shitposting.

you will know, just remember its just a drug and it will pass if you ever feel anything negative. Might take up to a few hours since its edible but since you mentioned an empty stomach likely less

>drugs

I have smoke weed enough times to know what that is truly like.

For me I can start to feel it within an hour in subtle ways. Once you're two hours in there should be no questioning it. It also depends on the batch. Did you make it? How much and what material did you use? Trimming, hash, or bud? I use weed almost everyday, but strong edibles always kick my ass.

I am a little over an hour and a half in. I made itmyself with some decarbed weed. I kinda feel it but it feels like a faint high hoping it gets stronger i want to feel the full range of effects

If this is all you planned for today eat another serving. Maybe make some eggs and eat it with that. You should be feeling more than a mild effect by now if you've dosed properly.

DUDE

Oh shit there it is

KEK

You guys this pond is so pretty.

Omae wa mou shindeiru

I am now listening to some alan watts and thinking abiut climbing this tree

Nigga edibles ain't weed no more.

Nigga you bout ta die.

>What am I in for lad
degeneracy

A girl a work once gave me a pot cookie without me knowing. That was the only day I enjoyed working there.

Do it. Enjoy yourself. I find meditation of sorts to be nice when I'm all stoned and introspective. Just sitting by the pond might be dope.

Stay groovy my dude

You're just gonna be high af for a while.

Nobody has ever died from cannabis. Worst case scenario you convince yourself you are dying and have a panic attack (completely safe), you sit on the couch until it stops and you laugh about how silly you were being the next day.

Best case scenario you have a great time.

Literally 100% safe, sit on the couch, watch Netflix, ride it out, eat lots of food, masturbate. You'll laugh at yourself in the morning.

>Nobody has ever died from cannabis
nice stoner retard meme

>Although the drug has a high margin of safety, deaths have been seen after ingestion of food products containing the more concentrated medical-grade THC butter.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/23796481/

TOO MUCH OF SOMETHING IS HARMFUL.
WHO COULD HAVE KNOWN?

RIP weed user. Listen to Loveless by My Bloody Valentine or something.
>Although the drug has a high margin of safety, deaths have been seen after ingestion of food products containing the more concentrated medical-grade THC butter.
Never knew that. That’s pretty interesting.

gymcel friendlet detected

You can run, but they're still coming.

how do you guy use this shit without smoking it? i like being high but fucking hate smoking in general. My respiratory gets fucked after one puff of a joint

jesus fuck, man. the thread starts out with:
>I just ate a teaspoon of cannibis coconut oil.