Why is it always the biggest guy in the gym who's the absolute nicest?

Why is it always the biggest guy in the gym who's the absolute nicest?

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149836833
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

His dominance is already asserted with his mere appearance. Big guys (for you) have nothing to prove.

The worst guys at the gym are those faggots who have been going 6 months to 1 year and have milked their noob gains and think they're huge.

Same reasons big dogs don’t bark

He remembers exactly how hard it was to get where he is. People that struggle tend to be nice because they understand hardship

because the strong always should help the weak and motivate them to be strong too, there's nothing more charismatic than a strong guy who shut a Stacy the fuck up to help a weak guy being strong

Was about to write that as well.

yeah, and this too.

That's why you should be true nice guys bros

this

Because they were nice guys before lifting

nah that's bullshit, long time lifters usually get humbled

Wrong. They became the biggest because they are the most insecure. Nice men are secretly terrified

They have nothing to prove, their superiority is set in stone.

He has nothing to prove

Big dogs bark fucking loads, what the hell are you on about?

Are you implying I was an asshole before lifting?

not as frequently as other dogs

Little dogs are the yappiest dogs

Little dogs are yappy because their size is non-threatening so people treat them like babies instead of like wolves, and so they never train them, let them do whatever they want, look them in the eyes, and so on.

If a big dog started acting threatening, people would either put it through rigorous training or put it down.

literally me

the bigger i got, the more my skinny friends became faggots. They serve out passive aggressive shit but can't handle it when i give it right back. skinny people annoy me more than fat people now

>the post of a guy who lifted for less than 2 years and thinks is a special snowflake
ps: you are not

My dog is a big Doberman and barks at fucking everything because he's a retard

t. skinny faggot

>My dog. . .barks at fucking everything because he is a retard

Fixed.

What's up with the looking dogs in the eye thing? Everyone tells me not to look a dog in the eye or it'll get aggressive. I look my boxer/German shepherd cross in the eyes and she wags her tail happily and rolls onto her back for a belly rub. Never had a problem with other dogs either

Real talk, the biggest guys always have the most personal problems. You know that old copypasta about the huge dude in the gym that everyone makes fun of, but the author becomes friends with him and does massive deadlifts with him? That is how it is irl. All the hulks are rejects in some respect

I'm implying you're an asshole now as well.

Gospel of wealth

but the huge guy ended up having to stop working out due to financial problems and trying to save his father from dying or something. Then he comes back where all the skinny dyel faggots call him a roid monster or something, helps a guy out, and eventually dies of a heart attack.

Someone post this story again, I absolutely love reading it

I can actually answer this. I don't roid but I am big. I think it has to do with a lot with appreciating myself and the dedication towards things I do outside the gym. I also train people and seeing them achieve their goals just motivates me to push myself even further.

Not personal problems, the actual issue comes from the smaller, weaker guys who are intimidated, they project their insecurities and alienate anyone bigger than them, unless they’re one of those annoying “talks to anyone” types. It crushes the ego to see someone bigger or more athletic than oneself, therefore the first action is to deny it exists.

I regularly have this issue projected at me by smaller guys, just par for the course unfortunately. I just keep to myself nowadays and set up a home gym. No overcompensating short/small guys allowed.

i can't believe no one saved it. I dont even have it myself...... All i know was the guys name was Craig. His fucking name is Craig! C-R-A-I-G. Can you spell?!?!

But you’re contradicting yourself if you said lifting humbles you.

the big guy wasnt the one with problems. Well he did have problems but they were real problems. it was everyone else. they all made fun of the guy despite not knowing who he was. they just wanted to make fun of him because he was huge.

dont have the greentext pasta but here is the full story
forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149836833

gotta do deads kid.
i will dedicate my next session to Craig.

this story fucks me up every time. Going to hit new PR in next deadlift session

All of the biggest guys in my gym are niggers who hit on high school girls

>implying you lift

All the roidhead were the nicest when I went to commercial gyms because that's where they come to do what they enjoy the most. They are in their enviroment/habitat whatever.

If you really enjoy doing something then it will rarely be situations where you find yourself fucking pissed off and rude

Looking in the eyes is seen as a challenge. If you stare them down then look away they'll think they're tougher than you.

They were born in DOMS. Molded by it.

They never saw the absence of pain until they reached their goal and then it was nothing but BLINDING!

I think that the guys who use up all their energy being shitters don't get the help with their form and programming necessary to look like anything other than a joke.

Kek

Same reason that hyper-lethal people tend to be humble. The same reason that hyper competent engineers tend to be humble. In order to become truly proficient at something, you must forsake your ego and admit that you know nothing.

>forsake your ego and admit that you know nothing
nice meme

The other guy is a faggot. When humans their dogs look each other in the eyes, oxytocin is released to the same amount as looking a partner in the eye. Only happens with dogs,and that's why you literally love your dog like a human

Same except they're lebbos

Smaller dogs bark more often than bigger ones. Because when a big dog barks everybody shits their pants.

thje biggest guy in my gym is a circuit training retard who gets flustered any time someone uses any of the 10 peices of equipment he is doing one set on every ten minutes

Fucking this!
Whenever I'm constipated I bring a headset with me to the shitter and search "big doggo woof" and let it rip

I know you're kidding but there are some things in life you've got to see. When a big dog that's usually silent starts barking or a big calm guy gets gets mad you can hear a pin drop.
Nobody cares when a puddle yips away.

Do you mean a poodle? Because a standard-size poodle is pretty big.

(for you)

Made me kek cause my doberman is also a retard.

He barks at an old boot he tries to fuck cause he thinks the boot is not letting him fuck it

Tbh that boot can be such a cunt sometimes...

Nothing to prove.

>ITT dog thread