Wooww kid

Wooww kid

You'll live.

Rub some onion on it for test gainz

Those from deadlifts?

>spreads staph through your gym

takes forever to heal when that happens if you keep diddlying, looks cool though

Wear some pants when deadlifting you idiot

wtf is that from?

>those feet
hooooly shit lmao your family tree must be a straight line

>deadlifting in shorts
first week general?

Why the alex valle?

Did you just think of that? That was good

Muay Thai and BJJ.

thank you hungry skellington

I was wearing sweatpants. Even had a pair of soccer socks underneath. Gonna take some time off diddlys to let this shit heal up. It's been annoying me for months.

Stop kneeing with your kneecaps. You're gonna have fucked up knees in no time. Bring your knee up and drive forward with your hips, strike with the top of your shin bone. Drive forward with hips in same way you would teep with your hips.

also- gi or nogi? You shouldn't be rolling with those nearly open scabs on your knees. gross.

Nah I heard it from somewhere a couple days ago

We get it. You have shitty deadlift form.

Don’t move the bar to your shins, move your shins to the bar

Thanks, I do knee the way you describe already. Honestly, most of the bruising comes from people in bjj grinding their elbow into my legs trying to break my guard.

Gi. The heavy bags at the gym are terrible and shred skin if you're not careful. First time doing straight skip knees I tore them up and had plasma oozing knees for a few days lol. I didn't go to class for a week to let them heal.

don't kneel next time you giving BBBJ

You're not doing it right. That's why you have these scrapes.

> It's now generally known that “roses” is used to indicate the amount of money charged. For example, an ad might state 80 roses for BBBJ, which means $80 for a blow job without a condom.Sep 21, 2016

Lel