Can't deadlift, I have a weak back

>can't deadlift, I have a weak back
>can't deadlift, I have bad posture
>can't deadlift, because X

Is the cure for this pretty much always deadlifting?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zgcm5k53ofQ
goo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Slipped disc

Holy fuck my dick

Damn, Emily Kinney looks like THAT?

Sauce please

I have mild scoliosis and I am always hesitant to deadlift.

baby needs milk
BABY NEEDS MILK

Wider deadlift stance. Maybe squat-width or sumo. Whatever it takes to maintain neutral spine.

Deadlifting is so fucking uncomfortable for me. Even when I raise the bar a couple inches it feels awful to get into the position.
I just started again, but conventional feels awful. Even stiff legged deads feel better although my weight sucks. And romanian feel awful too.
I just started squatting again and I'm doing 320 for reps easier than deads.
And I can rack pull 405 doh 20 inches off ground too which makes it even worse.

Really no reason to pull from the floor either.

mommies milkies OwO

Try more than a couple inches. To do conventional I basically have to rack pull.

allisonnyc is a crossfit chick

I honestly prefer RDLs over conventional. I don't have great proportions for regular DL and I feel like RDL is way better at building hams and lower back. You won't get as much trap/lat activity but that can easily be trained with other movements.

True.

Its likely that your hamstrings are too weak or have too short ROM to do DL properly. If they are too weak, they cant support DL, stress goes to butt and lower back -> slipped disc. If ROM is too short, you cant DL without rounding your back.

Google romanian DL guide, do it until you can lower bar to floor with straight back, can take months. Build beefy hams and butt. Then, in the end when you can lower bar with plates to floor, just reverse it from floor to up, and theres your perfect form DL. Only after that go for progressive overload with DL / squat.

My knees are fucked. Can't squat or deadlift without pain.

She literally as pictures of her breastfeeding her child.

Weak hamstrings manifest as loading the quads on heavy lifts. i.e. can't get rhe bar around the knees syndrome. Not as back issues.

Try this:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zgcm5k53ofQ

I had a botched appendicitis surgery which leaves me incapable of exerting too much force on my core. So naturally, I cannot squat or deadlift heavy.

lol, use the trap bar

They're like $90.

There's an ab roller on Amazon that has a spring in it so it assists you on the way back in, use it. Ive had 3 emergency surgeries that have demolished my abdominal wall and this machine has fixed my shit up every time.

Looking into this now, thankyou kind user.

I'd talk to a lawyer. Botched surgreies that result in a lifestyle change should get you some compensation. At least enough to cover surgery to reinforce/repair the area.

This happened years ago, what is the statue of limitations with these sorts of things?
It doesn't affect me in any way in my daily life. I just can't squat or DL heavy, besides that I'm perfectly fine.

femanons, i'm not sure if i can do nofap.
please hold my dick.

Np bro, it used to be an as seen on TV product but it's now exclusively made by Chinese companies with weird engrish names, here it is
goo gl/iTbcdE

>wife-ing a social media attention whoring emotional cheater
yea this dude is in for a life time of hell

MOMMY MOMMY user WANT MILKY!~~~