You have one Little Boy atomic bomb and a time machine that will let you drop it anywhere, anytime, in the past

You have one Little Boy atomic bomb and a time machine that will let you drop it anywhere, anytime, in the past.

It'll change history forever. Where and when?

Attached: atomic-bomb-12-728.jpg (728x546, 100K)

Carthage.

Atleast give me a bomber too, you faggot. What the fuck am I supposed to do with just a bomb and a time machine?

If you hit it really hard with a sledgehammer you might be able to get somewhere

The first international.

Cato please.

I'd drop it on Hiroshima again just because I feel like it

Think of it as a single use time machine that arms and deploys one atomic bomb.

Mecca 630A.D
Please

Bethlehem, 1 A.D.

The Kehlsteinhaus, October 18, 1938

If I say on the Manhatten Project just before they conducted their first nuclear test would it cause a disruption in causality that would destroy the whole Universe?

2003, Moot's bedroom

Mecca, 610 AD. Only because there's no way to pinpoint the source, Abraham.

Sodom and Ghomorra
>not gaining god's favour

Paris, May 23rd 1337

That's not a real historical thing, though, user.

You might want to check out >>/x/

You roasted him epic win style my fellow intellectual freethinker

>*tips fedora*, take that atheists!
>>>/reddit/

Is that what you meant to do retard?

Reddit is fedora central...

Jerusalem
Next time when maximum number of Cabinet/Knesset meets

Moscow, mid-August, 1946.

45 I mean.

Horoshima, August 6 1945.

Washington, D.C. 29/Dec/1845

Hiroshima, Japan. August 6, 1945

for maximum change it should be send back 65 million years and kill that asteroid before it kills dinosaurs

Attached: 1428728476392.jpg (3000x1554, 825K)

Fuck. I was about to post this

The most densely populated part of Tokyo, just in case they thought we were sorry or something

No time machine needed. Drop it on London today.

Lmao, northerners assmad that london makes all the money
Go back to farming fred

stay mad

And we must petition the time machinekeeper for Fat Man as well. London deserves it.

germany. 3000 years ago

I also think that Carthage should be destroyed

Vietnam, 1973 August 15

Vienna 1913

Killing Stalin, Hitler, Tito, and Trotsky all in one go. Freud is there too as a bonus.

Wherever and whenever Abraham lived in the desert
This also merely creates a parallel universe I don't actually have to live in. I just want to see what'd happen. Can I see what happens?

London, ~1592.
Destroy the anglos before the US becomes a thing.

Tunguska.

the day i was born

It was the size of Mt Everest, a shitty nuke like Little Boy aint doing nothing to that thing.

I like this one.

I was gonna go with the Rift Valley 5 million years ago but yours is better.

You should destroy the anglos just because they are anglos user.

You overestimate nukes, even the Tsar Bomba wouldn't make a difference to the rift valley. Maybe kill off a few local species at most.

Nazi Germany. WW2 becomes US and pals vs USSR and China.

I place it gently onto the doorstep in front of the University of Hamburg in 1940, which should hopefully result in Nazi nukings of London within 6 months.

Attached: 5eb.jpg (600x750, 26K)

Not a bad idea, a direct application of chemotherapy before the cancer can really get going. Arguably though wouldn't it have been better to nuke whatever group of jews first decided to go monotheistic?

>Giving a bunch of religious goat fuckers a divine phenomenon the likes of which have never been seen to capitalize on.
Surely this wont result in any religion.

Attached: 1521587393166.png (359x843, 137K)

>>A group of people who decided to abandon the concept of multiple gods gets wiped off the face of the earth to the point that only their ashes are left if that.
Oh it will inspire religion no doubt, it just won't be a monotheist religion that gets inspired.

>People will worship the explosion site therefore suffering from radiation poisoning.
Noice.

DESDREN

A few morons probably would be that stupid, most people wouldn't though, and the plague known as abrahamic religion would be decisively destroyed long before it could ever spread.

I drop it on Mao during the Long March, right at the start of it in 1934.

We got lucky with Abrahamic religion, we dont need any god nuked us because we invented glass blowing.

>>We got lucky with Abrahamic religion
Nope, Abrahamic religion is garbage and should have died long before it ever rose to prominence.

Then enjoy all of Europe being a germanic tribal rape fest.

lol Yeah cause nobody could ever possibly organize above the tribal level without abrahamic monotheism oh wait no that's fucking retarded.

Also dude, we're on Veeky Forums here. We are perfectly okay with rape fests so long as we're the ones doing the raping.

You faggot.

Dallas,TX 22 November 1963

London shortly after the Norman conquest.

NY, NY 9-11-2001.

Richmond, Virginia, February 18th 1862

Give the bomb to britain in 1938, have them reverse engineer it, mass produce it, and drop so many a-bombs on the krauts it makes Germany glow in the dark

Easter Island, 1400

Attached: moai.jpg (640x427, 73K)

James CHADwick approves.

On the moon, during the first landing. Make it explode the exact moment they plant the flag.

>Where and when?

Tel Aviv, May 1948

Attached: arabinvasion1948.gif (588x996, 27K)

Warsaw, 1919.

Hiroshima

Berlin
Date doesn't matter.

London, 1805-1814

/thread

Why do you hate the Portuguese?

Horn of Africa, 5,000,000 BC.

Yorktown, 1781

Moscow, July 1941.

It would improve it.

At cesar and his legion right at the momment he decided to invade Gaul.

03/27/18(Tue)18:38:51
Your mothers basememt

D*esden I'm coming for you

Nice

I see you /k/ommando

But then there'd be no you to drop the bomb, dumbass.

Harris would be proud.

>not going straight for Berlin
Fucking wimps

That would be interesting in the dact that only usa had nukes at the time and everyone would think they did it

Drop it on the relic population of humans after the Toba Catastrophe. Get rid of this shit species once and for all.

what a shitty brainlet name "little boy" is. at least name it "whale" cause of form resemblance. damn this people have no creativity in them.

Holland, 1945

fuck, i'd kill trotsky with an icepick all over again

I drop it on the proto-Semitic Levantines whose pantheon included the deity that would eventually become YHWH.

Good luck pinpointing that to an exact location, time, and date.

Make the Gunpowder Plot succeed with a bigger bang.

>August 1st, 1944
>Westerbork Transit Camp, the Netherlands

They can't deport Anne Frank if there's no camp to send her to.

Attached: AnneFrank_001-ALT.jpg (687x1117, 531K)

Moscow 1941 because I must secure a future for my people.

Poles?