Just bought some accutane online. Hope the doctor doesn't realize I don't pickup my prescriptions from the pharm

Just bought some accutane online. Hope the doctor doesn't realize I don't pickup my prescriptions from the pharm.

I'm sick of my face being like pic. Fuck my liver, I'm going on accutane baby.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OwAx4h-btRQ
reddit.com/r/SkincareAddiction
reddit.com/r/SkincareAddiction/wiki/faq
reddit.com/r/SkincareAddiction/wiki/sca_routine
amazon.com/Cetaphil-Daily-Facial-Cleanser-Normal/dp/B001ET79H8/ref=sr_1_4_s_it?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1511386289&sr=1-4&keywords=cetaphil daily facial cleanser
amazon.com/Thayers-Alcohol-free-Petal-Witch-Hazel/dp/B00016XJ4M/ref=sr_1_4_s_it?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1511386388&sr=1-4&keywords=face toner
amazon.com/Clean-Clear-ESSENTIALS-Action-Moisturizer/dp/B000052YJM/ref=sr_1_4_s_it?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1511386365&sr=1-4&keywords=clean and clear moisturizer
amazon.com/Organic-Shea-Butter-Sky-Organics/dp/B0186TDM1U/ref=sr_1_11_s_it?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1511386532&sr=1-11&keywords=shea butter
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Fuck my liver
Take blood tests each month you retard.
Why didn't your doc prescribe it to you?
Do you know what you are doing (total dose, daily dose etc.)

Nah I'm gonna be monitored by my doctor, blood tests and all. I just can't afford to buy it from my pharm because my insurance is absolute dog shit and won't cover it. I would be paying $300 a month plus $200 for derm visit and blood test. I just hope my doctor doesn't know I've been buying it online instead of at the pharmacy.

worked for me. roll them dice, baby!

quit dairy you faggot, just knock it the fuck

Tor or normienet?
Throw sauce in an pic, i wanna be pretty too

Why the fuck is it so expensive over there? I'm glad I don't live in the states. From what I'm hearing everything is mad expensive, consumer rights are downright awful and the salaries aren't even that good over there.

Legislation is a fucking joke that's why. Doctors wanna get paid, big pharma wants to get paid, politicians want to get paid, and they're all willing to fuck over the general public for it. CAPITALISM BABY.

youtu.be/OwAx4h-btRQ

No you goddamned brainless orc.
You go to your doctor and pick up something called benzol peroxide cream.
The prescription kind that the pharmacy handmakes. That stuff is the one and only real deal.

Legislation is a fucking joke that's why. Doctors wanna get paid, big pharma wants to get paid, politicians want to get paid, and they're all willing to fuck over the general public for it. CAPITALISM BABY.

I don't drink dairy. I've done everything baby, retin-a, differin, antibiotics. Doc suggest I go on the tane, even though I don't want to. Fuck it, whatever.

I just went on the isarms forum and found a reputable steroid dealer. Most of them sell accutane. That's what I did at least.

Used benzoyl peroxide with differin for 4 months, worked alright but still broke out. Real acne is a bitch.

That's weaker than accutane man. My doc had me on it, saw no progress and then switched to accutane and got aesthetic.

Good goy

Those blackheads,dude. Pop 'em!

> Had terrible acne
> Got on accurate
> Took it twice
> Just too lazy/ADD affected to remember or care
Now I'm 28 and have flawless skin without a scar. I'm definitely not the norm.

A packet in Mexico is around 48 dollars but its a 30 pills packet. Dermatologist usually charge 25 dollars here and the blood exams are around 30 bucks too, damn your medicine is expensive

not OP but I’m in the military, so basically thanks for paying for my accutane for me

>2,000$ once a month
>don’t pay a god damn thing

That's fine.

Enjoy pumping your body full of Jewish chemicals for literally no reason.

Yea it seems everywhere except the US has reasonable prices for accutane.

Pine tar soap

about to fail nofap right now

>test causes acne
>soyboys have low test
>soyboys have clear skin
While you’re at it just chop off your balls, can’t have that testosterone messing with your beautiful skin, luscious hair, and causing problematic thoughts like killing animals and protecting your borders.

hope you're doing 10mg eod instead of rediculous high doses that give u bad sides

benzol peroxide doesn't generally work on cystic acne, which is shown in the op. I had it for a long time and the only thing that worked for me was accutane.

Imagine being so pathetic, you can only get smooth, real human skin from a pill because your own is so rancid. Acne is nature's way of telling you to stay out of sight, shut away indoors, you fucking freak.

Whats your diet dude? And dont you fucking lie to me. I meet many fags with fucked faces saying they follow a strict diet then I see them with a coke and a slice of pizza.

Also intrested in hearing this. Are you a smoker?

>fuck my liver
No its all about hygiene and diet.

Here's a tip OP, check this subreddit out before you try accutane:
reddit.com/r/SkincareAddiction

read the FAQ:
reddit.com/r/SkincareAddiction/wiki/faq

After that, read the ScA routine:
reddit.com/r/SkincareAddiction/wiki/sca_routine

hope this helps

>t.someone who doesn't have acne
I fucking hate people like you.
>just wash your face dude it works for me
You think I haven't tried that? I have tried everything on the market but just have shitty skin.

look you incel. just read the fucking links above from ScA

Were trying to help you and you want to be a fucking salty ass cratered pansy.

Fucking enjoy accutane then you faggot
Hope you make it

> depression
> suicidal tendencies
> sadness
> short tempers
> anger
> loss of social interaction
> psychosis
> loss of motivation
> changes in appetite
> Crohn’s disease
> central nervous system injuries
> skeletal damage
> liver damage
> cardiovascular injuries
> bone and muscle loss
> ulcerative colitis
> pancreatitis
> immune system disorder
> depression
> suicide

Not op but I doubt dairy alone is going to be the magical switch to cure acne. I wash my sheets weekly, wash my face often (but not often enough to irritate), use anti acne face wash, and avoid touching my face, and I still have it. Back when I did a cut several months ago I had almost no dairy just because it made it difficult to meet my macros at the deficit I was going for, basically just limited myself to a cup of skim milk a day. Acne did not improve at all from when I consumed a bunch more dairy on my bulk.

Related question, did any anons who took accutane see any improvement in keratosis pilaris? This shit isliterally impossible to get rid of.

What do these 'memes' lack? Obviously they're attempting Veeky Forums humor or a spin of the 'bad lefty meme' but they still suck.

On Accutane, do a low dosage for a longer period of time, it's worth the wait, you will be spotless in two months and you get to not be in agony and have your hair not fall out. Consider chapped lips, flaky skin and hair loss as certain, everything else on 20mg a day will not happen to you.

According to doctors, having a good diet doesn't really improve your acne. It can be a bit better if you get your micros, but that's it, you won't get a clear skin or see a significant improvement with a clean diet.

Not op and have nowhere near that bad acne. But I already know what's in those links and trust me it doesn't work for everyone.
>le wash your face
>le moisturise
>le change pillowcase
>don't drink milk
>don't eat fattyfood
Always the same. Some people just have fucked up hormones or some shit. Have an apointment to a doctor, so im all good.

mate please

before you do this try cold showers for a month

Actual OP here. My diet is whole foods. I don't take dairy products because I heard it worsens your acne (not really sure if it's true though). I drink homemade Kefir everyday. I do have fast food occasionally (once a week). I don't drink soda but I do have carbonated water instead. I eat Korean food because I'm Korean. It's a genetic thing really, my dad has acne scars from when he was young. My older bro had severe acne like me. The only one with clear face in my family is my mom.

Did a cycle of Accutane Sept 2016 - April 2017 and it cleared me right up. Still get the occasional small red bump but it goes away quickly. Would highly recommend. Literally had 0 of the following side effects.

Besides very dry skin and lips.

I pretty much drank 0 alcohol during this cycle, minus one night on st patties day. Drank a lot and puked(rare for me). Other than that I was fine.

Benzoyl peroxide is good for minor acne that isn't cystic.

I used to have cystic acne but I never took accutine, I grew out of it in my early 20s but I still got spots and benzoyl peroxide works a fucking charm.

For those just trying it keep at it, your skin looks like fucking dogshit for the first couple of weeks but after a few months I'm totally spot free. I know it works as I've tried weaning myself off it and everytime I do my spots come back.

Am 25 and like the only dude I know still on a skincare regime but it's worth it.

>Diet doesnt help
That has to be bullshit to some degree cause its literally changed me. Cutting dairy, cutting out white rice (heard from a podcast it fucks you up), I havent had soda in 8 years, less alcohol, stopped smoking, dont ever touch face outside the house, idk about fatty foods cause i still eat them.

Using this every morning and every night in this order.

amazon.com/Cetaphil-Daily-Facial-Cleanser-Normal/dp/B001ET79H8/ref=sr_1_4_s_it?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1511386289&sr=1-4&keywords=cetaphil daily facial cleanser

amazon.com/Thayers-Alcohol-free-Petal-Witch-Hazel/dp/B00016XJ4M/ref=sr_1_4_s_it?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1511386388&sr=1-4&keywords=face toner

amazon.com/Clean-Clear-ESSENTIALS-Action-Moisturizer/dp/B000052YJM/ref=sr_1_4_s_it?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1511386365&sr=1-4&keywords=clean and clear moisturizer

Use this post shave cause everything else has alcohol
amazon.com/Organic-Shea-Butter-Sky-Organics/dp/B0186TDM1U/ref=sr_1_11_s_it?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1511386532&sr=1-11&keywords=shea butter

I shave every 2-3 days and acne is gone. Like you but my moms family has all fucked up faces and me and my sister have it. Well my sister has it worse cause she refuses to clean up or eat right but I maintained it.

Please ignore this guy. Warm shower then douse off in cool water not cold water.

Don't tell him to ignore me you cunt, I've been having cold showers for over a year now and my skin is better than it's ever been.

Yea I use Cerave foaming cleanser then a nice non-comedogenic moisturizer. I was using retin-A 0.05% but it didn't completely work for me. So now doc's telling me just go on the tane. It really is a genetic predisposition disease. I should give that thayer's toner a try, heard good things about it.

not really a reply to OP, because he's fucked.
Yeah, take your chemicals and live happily ever after with all the funny side effects and pass on your beta cystic acne genes to your supreme gentleman sons.

To all those here with somewhat normal, mild to moderate acne:

DO PALEO

Seriously,
I tried all the natural meme cures like drinking lots of water, and taking vitamin supplements and tanning and shit and it somewhat helped.
Then, more related to Veeky Forumsness than to my mild but annoying acne problem, I switched to a paleo diet, minus a few very healthy agricultural products like oatmeal, and guess what?

No more acne.

I am free now, though everytime I make an exception and eat something industrial I directly get a few spots.

Paleo is so underrated, it's seriously saddening

My doctor is making me wait two weeks to get a prescription for accutane because he wants me to see a psychiatrist first. I appreciate that he's taking my depressive episodes seriously but god damn it I want to start the medication right fucking now I can't take it anymore. I've tried everything ranging from regimen to benzoyl, retin-A, dietary changes, constant pillows, weed for stress reduction, meme shit JUST GIVE ME MY ACNE NUKE FUCK

So who's in the right? Paleos or Vegans? Apparently both sides cure acne magically... fucking retards.

I feel you brother. I'm waiting for my accutane in the mail now. Good luck to you, I know how this shit feels.

You live in the tropics? No ones gonna take straight cold showers especially in winter. Face will start flake and dry up. I did it for 2 weeks.

The toner does wonder but it has to be some quality toner I tried using some dollar walmart shit and I could tell it was alcohol based. This toner basically removes any shit that is left on your fact after washing it but its real thin so don't expect it to act like lotion. You have to use a real moisturizer after the toner. Good for shaving too.

I live in the UK and the worst I've ever had is a little bit of brain freeze sometimes on very cold days.

Good luck OP. How much are you paying online anyway? I'm a dumbass for paying out of pocket for this shit but I've had enough. I'm on my 3rd month and my skin is clear save for the occasional bump. Don't listen to these faggots unless you truly only have minor/moderate acne and have literally never tried anything. Accutane is a must for severe/cystic acne that just won't go away. I've used cleanser and moisturizer and all kinds of topicals for the last 9 years and nothing has really done more than prevent the worst of it. Everyone and their mom has some ONE WEIRD TIP bullshit like cold showers, hot towel, honey mask, oatmeal, etc. I don't eat greasy foods and I haven't had a glass of cold milk or a bowl of cereal without feeling guilty afterwards in years. Shit's sad. Anyways good luck to you.

Thanks brother. I payed $60 for 60 tabs of 20mg online. If I payed out of pocket I would be paying almost $400... How's your accutane treatment going? What's your daily dosage?

When do you use the toner? I literally have all of these products lol but I switched the moisturizer to a more sensitive CeraVe one.

After the facial cleanser. The Clean and Clear will feel like your face is burning but after a few uses you wont feel anything. Once you apply the toner then the moisturizer will feel better on your skin.

Make sure the cetaphil is DAILY FACIAL CLEANSER not GENTLE FACE CLEANSER cause thats a different formula altogether.

>I payed $60 for 60 tabs of 20mg online
That's incredible and really tempting. Right now I'm signing up for insurance because even getting bent over for $200 of monthly insurance payments beats the hell of the $360 + $130 I'm paying now. The state of healthcare in our country is absolutely insane. The fact that you can't avoid getting fucked with insurance or without makes me mad.

My treatment is going fine. I get bloodwork (not covered l m a o) done every month and so far all the tests have come back great. I take 2 40mg pills every day. Skin is free of acne and the redness is gone. I'm especially happy that the scarring I got will now get to heal in peace. It does get a bit worse before it gets better though.
>First two weeks my skin got a lot better and felt baby smooth
>Rest of first month my regular acne got a lot worse
>2nd month regular acne went away and I got a beard of cystic acne
>3rd month now and everything is good and getting better
Also just know your lips will indeed get very dry as will the rest of your skin. Moisturizer is a must but overall it's not a huge deal unless it's very dry where you live. I have not experienced any other side effects.

Take NAC with it and get the liver blood tests done privately less frequently for cheaper. If you're not on a super high dose, I really wouldn't worry.

Its hard to give up soda and dairy because that's the best food. But I can do it.

But alcohol? I won't be able to live with myself there must be another way

I had a bad experience with soda at 13 so its easy to drop soda. For dairy if you want to limit yourself to just cheese that should be fine, its the only dairy I eat time to time. Fuck cake, sourcream, ice cream all that shit.

Moderate the alcohol. In fact just stay away from these shit domestic brands like budweiser cause the beer is made from rice.

You're gonna fuck up big time.

Has anyone here tried solodyn? My doctor is trying to get me on that with a topical cream to go with it and said it's not as bad as accutane, but I wanted to see if anyone else had any experience with it.

I love cheese and it wasn't that difficult to stop consuming it altogether.
Also, soda is fucking cancer. Get a grip.

If you have trouble with soda, carbonated water is actually pretty good to help stop the craving. I got both of my parents to start drinking that and they haven't had soda in three months which is a really nice thought.

If you can't give up alcohol, drink light and try to only drink once a week. Booze packs on the calories.

If he has cystic acne he should go on accutane

Don't listen to these retards who don't know what it's like to have severe cystic acne OP. If you have cystic acne, get on accutane ASAP to minimize scarring. None of this other shit is going to work for you.

Good for you with deciding to take that shit, hope you don't have much side effects and you cure your acne.

I'd never go on Accutane because of acne, true I don't have it as bad as you but still I got some spots here and there.

Cmon lad man up and own your acne problems. Be proud of your scars. If someone says some shit about your face just stare them down with the worst mean face you can make and they prob won't say anything else ever.

>pic related face.

How the fuck do I quit getting ingrown hairs on my face and pubes? I have OCD and I already pick pimples and ingrown hairs and shit way too fucking much, but I have dry skin (and keratosis pilaris) and really thick hair and small pores so I just keep getting them which makes me keep picking which makes me keep getting shit all over.

Scars and acne are two different things. Scars don't bother me. Painful cystic golf ball acne on your face and scalp will fuck with you hard.

Try using a BHA after shaving. Stridex Redbox is usually what's recommended.

You know you're totally allowed to do that if you have a prescription right? That's not illegal in the us at least.

Really? Nice.

>
OOOhhh yea it is a gentle face cleanser.... I'm not sure of the differences though.

jews

is this worth it? don't have a lot of acne but it's still there

Instead of taking jew medication use onion juice on you face. The sulphuric compounds will treat your acne, as well as cure baldness, which may as well contribute to growing facial hair.

T. wizard

USA is a meme country. Only an idiot would immigrate here in 2017.

I want to do this for a living

Dont shave against the grain of the hairs.
Also use a trimmer instead would work.

Just a quality of life tip while on accutane, make point to bring a good facial moisturizer and some sort of lip balm (Palmers cocoa butter works best imo) with you wherever you go. Winter can be brutal and your skin and lips will flake/crack

>dont shave against the grain of the hairs
How the fuck am I supposed to get clean shaven then?

This kid I work with started taking accutane a year ago and now he's as red as Ed, Edd, and Eddy when they got sunburned. Looks like he's perma blushing from head to toe.

>all this hate for accutane
You fuckers are acting like he's decided to blast test and do meme workouts in the smith machine to "get toned".
Personal experience: accutane's great. Didn't even do the full cycle and my skin cleared right up. Good luck OP, hope it works out.

If you have an issue with in growing hairs you will never get silky smooth without problems unless you wax or get laser treatment and even then you might get ingrown hairs when it grows back eventually. Also not shaving against the grain doesn't protect 100% but it makes a huge difference though.

I use glycolic acid chemical skin peel and occasionally location with glycylic acid.

It works. I didn't know you can just buy Accutane online. I might try it.

Not OP, I don't get ingrown hairs
I'm just asking how I'm supposed to get a decent shave if I don't shave against the grain

If you personally don't get ingrown hairs from shaving against the grain there obviously isn't anything against it.

Yo real talk, just use some tea tree oil on your acne a LITTLE bit morning and night, shit will start clearing up..consistency is key

>I don't take dairy products
>I drink homemade Kefir everyday

What in the fuck are you talking about you idiot

I used it for a couple of weeks consistently and I ended up with lots more acne and weird bumps all over my face even though before I had a few pimples at most. Disappeared soon after I quit

Clean up your diet OP. Remove all dairy/grains/flavored beverages. insert more veggies, grsss fed free range meats and MORE WATER. Water is incredibly important. try this for 30 days before trying accutane. I had chronic acne for 12 years before learning about diet. as soo as i cleaned it up, my acne went away.

Fuckin pizza faces are gross as shit. More disgusting than the morbidly obese. Clean that shit up or wear a mask. Shiiiiiiet

desu bro i used to have acne this bad and now i have scars n shit but i can't even notice them. i used to think i was ruined n shit but honestly being white cures anything when you're older. nobody will even notice and if they do just spit on them. I never fucked with accutane. instead i popped vitamin A every day cod liver oil.. oh n coffee triggers the fk out of my acne but i dont give a shit

my skin is clear as fuck, 1 month post accutane treatment.
enjoy op

don't go over 20mg/day lower doses work almost as good but with way less sides

? government monopolies is not capitalism

The real problem is the utter retard liberals who vote like fucking sheep for whatever their masters tell them to

its not really capitalism; it's regulation

if it was capitalism I could knock out a generic in my basement and sell it for $10 without scripts

so just drink whole milk and not skimmed milk?

I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

I'm on accutane right now. 30 mg / day.
5 weeks into the treatment.

Make sure to get some good face moisturizer and loads of it. You might have to use it twice per day. And you need to use lip balm regularly. I always carry it around with me. The back of my hands also get dry in winter, so you might want to get a cream for that too.

I don't notice any depressions or other mental problems. I actually feel great because it already starts working and my face is cleaner.

I just feel a bit low energy sometimes and I have to take longer rest periods between my workouts. Gains have slowed down a bit, but I also haven't lost anything.

Having to eat fatty food every day is a bit annoying and I miss drinking beer. But it's only for a few months so whatever.