I live on my own, and currently, my diet is 90% takeout/fastfood

i live on my own, and currently, my diet is 90% takeout/fastfood

i've gotten quite the belly because i'm fucking adverse to cooking

can someone point me to a diet plan that is low-maintenance? i can't stand cooking dudes, it's not that i'm no good at it, it's that the process of cooking an average wholesome meal seems to be a waste of time to me, i'd rather go buy takeout and be on my way

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuilding.com/fun/5-crock-pot-recipes-for-massive-muscle.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>buy a crockpot
>put a bag of frozen veggies, 4 chicken breast, one or two sweet potatoes in
>pour in a bit of water (not covering anything, maybe like a cup if that), olive oil, s&p, ms dash, whatever other seasoning you like
>put on high for 6 hours
>eat

doesn't look great when it's done but it tastes decent enough & it's mad filling repeat this like twice a week and you can get ~8 or so meals out of it.

by 8 meals I meant like per crockpot so if you did it twice a week it would be 16 meals

depending on how much you eat per sitting it could be as low as 5 meals per

Dude if you eat only fast food just order chicken tenders and water at every place you go

Fuck are you stupid?

Don't bother. Cooking is so fucking fast and easy, if you really wanted to live healthily you wouldve done it ages ago before becoming a fat fuck.

Just keep stuffing that disgusting trash down the hatch, i'm sure you'll be just fine.

I recommend you pick The Essentials of Italian Cooking and learn how easy it is to make meals with 2-4 ingredients. Shit is fucking heaven

Stop being lazy and cook.

Either learn to cook and enjoy it or resign yourself to your fatness. The only kind of "low maintenance" diet you could maintain without/with minimal cooking would make you want to kill yourself.

Just eat less when you get fast food

jfc this would be obvious if you didn't have 25 deficiencies that make your brain worthless

>i can't stand cooking dudes
A lot of people first learn how to cook macaroni and cheese and Raman noodles. I assume you can do this.

Next step is learning how to bake. Make some tollhouse chocolate chip cookies.

>Get some canned beans, sweetcorn, peas, put them all in a bowl
>Add one slice of cheese
>Put a tuna can in
>Microwave for 4 minutes

What's so hard? It's a very easy meal and it's at most like 400-500 cals.

Fast food is a cheap and safe alternative to steroids and growth hormone

If you can afford it and they have in it your area you can order premade meals which are both healthy have are costum made for your macro/micro needs.

Or you could just grow the fuck up and realize that grown people that take responsibility for their body coock their own fucking meals from scratch despite it being boring and time consuming.

Yes why waste 30 min making healthy food when you can just die earlier instead.

bodybuilding.com/fun/5-crock-pot-recipes-for-massive-muscle.html

Get a slow cooker, it's perfect for people that don't want to spend much time cooking

These sound great.

But why the fuck don't they list a serving size if they do nutrition BASED on serving size?

saved

> I hate being healthy

Then you deserve it, you piece of shit.

>live in 1920s Sweden
>delivery is way too expensive
>move to UK
>£1-2 more expensive to get delivery than to cook

Good thing I like cooking. But how can meat, fish, and chicken be so expensive here? Or should I go someplace other than Sainsbury’s?

You could maybe buy stuff at the grocery store that you can nuke? That's not hard.

>inb4 no microwave oven? Then get one!

Sainsburys is expensive bro, go to Lidl/Aldi. If they're too downmarket for you then go to Asda.
Honestly though you can buy 3/4x as much food from Lidl/Aldi than Sburys

Morrisons or lidl, buy whole chickens in lidl when they are reduced for like £3. Mad gains

Neat. Thanks!

no clue, I just do that on my own, usually just divide them up into 4 servings. Even the ones where he did list it it wasn't accurate.

OP here, fuck you all... suck my mother fucking DICK my dudes

>Not running sardines on crackers x F

If you don't want to cook or do low maintenance shit just look up meal prep places in your area. Most of the companies have specific sections for macros and shit.
I usually get meal preps if I know I'm not going to have time to cook or if I'm coming from out of town.

what the fuck nigga
are you a bitch to your tastebuds?
Is your sole purpose of eating to serve these fuckers?
Eating is YOUR bitch
fuck your tastebuds pussy
shovel rice, chicken and greek yoghurt down that fucking traphole like there's no tomorrow
fuck your tastebuds

>i can't stand cooking dudes, it's not that i'm no good at it, it's that the process of cooking an average wholesome meal seems to be a waste of time to me, i'd rather go buy takeout and be on my way
Well then you're going to be a fat faggot the rest of your life and die horribly at a young age. Fix your shit.

Who do you normally go to, user? Local place or national chain?

If I lived on my own my diet would be perfect. I would always cook whatever I wanted bc I would always have the kitchen for myself