More like the /richupperclassnormietrinity/

Veeky Forums - /diy/ - /g/ here

>fit/k/pol
thats the holy trinity

this

Veeky Forums,Veeky Forums,/k/ here

Veeky Forums, /a/, /d/

Veeky Forums - /r9k/ - /pol/

When I feel bad I go to r9k, when I want to be angry at the world I go to pol, when I want to improve myself out of depression to do something about the anger I go to fit

>/pol/ + Veeky Forums

Not even once

Replace /sp/ with/pol/ and you got the real holy trinity. /trv/ is unironically the best and most helpful board on 4chinz, too bad its so slow.

Veeky Forums Veeky Forums and /g/

Before I started working on my problems it was only /g/ and /gif/

Veeky Forums Veeky Forums /v/
Undeniably the best boards

This

/pol/ is not redpill tier as most /pol/ NEETs vote against their own economic interests for corporatism in /pol/

Nothing is redpill about letting corporatism and anti consumerism take ahold of society

/fitlit/ Veeky Forums Veeky Forums master race reporting

also occasionally Veeky Forums and /g/

Veeky Forums /sp/ /tv/

Cacoon mode combo

/pol/ Veeky Forums /tv/

/x/ Veeky Forums Veeky Forums

niggas

Veeky Forums /pol/ Veeky Forums
All other combinations are inferior

/out/ Veeky Forums /pol/

/out/ and Veeky Forums are my passions, and /pol/ reminds me why.

We've been over this.

.....Veeky Forums
/k/....../cgl/
Master triforce

>/trv/
>not /hm/

Veeky Forums /mu/ /gd/

Came here to post this. The lack of trailrunners on /out/ is what got me to check Veeky Forums out, and some trip whomst name I forgot used to always post about Ted Kaczinski which, after reading "Industrial Society and its Future" got me into /pol/

Sorry kid, MasterRace coming through

Nah the real holy Trinity is Veeky Forums, /3/, Veeky Forums

The shills have moved to Veeky Forums I see

>implying /pol/ isn't annoying

>no trv
>lit
Keep reading about things while I travel around the world doing them.

It is annoying sometimes, but it is also always right

>sometimes
and it's like maybe 65% right, half the time it's >100 iq losers who ramble about random ass shit

No it’s never right. It’s a deluded NEET Trump balls gargling cult

How the hell is /sp/ considered "holy"?

/trv/ moves too slow, for daily lurking

>corporatism and anti consumerism
/pol/ isn't a libertarian board user

Veeky Forums /g/ Veeky Forums

It was libertarian pre 2016 election before the r/the_dotard took a massive shit in /pol/

False my dude. I've been on /pol/ since some time in 2013. /pol/ has always been nationalist and has made fun of libertarians for years.

>fit/pol/b

And sometimes r9k

/mu/ Veeky Forums Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums Veeky Forums /sp/

>/d/

Veeky Forums for the health and body

a conservative amount of Veeky Forums just to get a basic dress sense

a conservative amount of /pol/ just to realize that society is degenerate and you're being lied to by the ((((media)))) but don't get too into it

/sp/ for the best memes and bantz

Veeky Forums for training the mind but in moderation because a lot of them are hipster pretentious faggots

>all this /pol/
I get it, /pol/ is a right-wing board. Conservatives are more likely to understand the value of hard work and perseverance, and this applies to fitness most of all. But can you keep your retarded politics in your containment board?

>not going to the true tetrarchy on this site
>Veeky Forums
>Veeky Forums
>Veeky Forums
>Veeky Forums

This

/asp/ Veeky Forums /pol/ /x/ Master race

Ya seething

No. there are literally no politic discussions in any of these posts. The OP is asking what other boards /fit users go to and these anons delivered.

samefag.

Well not right now it’s happening but you’ve seen how hard /pol/ can derail a thread

ok soy boy. Perhaps reddit is more your style. You know, the board you came from

I’ve been here longer than you faggot
Anyway it gets tiresome most of the time but I’ll admit this, /pol/ saves the day when needed most

Veeky Forums - Veeky Forums - /g/

>implying you need to browse any boards other than Veeky Forums and /pol/
>implying any kind of trinity doesn't involve both Veeky Forums and /pol/

>Conservatives are more likely to understand the value of hard work and perseverance, and this applies to fitness most of all

Lol people actually believe this stupid horseshit

Conservatives are just brainwashed paranoid status quo warriors . Corporatism is fucking retarded ideology

doubt it bro. Been here for bout 8 years.
Be happy /pol/ is redpilling the masses like never before. I dont go anymore unless an happening. There is nothing else it can teach and it only makes my blood boil.

but I pop in occasionally and its still basically the same content but now the audience is way bigger thanks to reddit...
So, I know this triggers soy boys. But it's a good thing for all of us in the long haul.

Nothing redpill about voting agaisnt your and your countries economic interests

Most of /pol/ is just garbage but sometimes they make something that shines like a diamond

you sound stupid. We voted against illegals and out sourcing which once eliminated will raise the working wage for the average American allowing us to work ourselves out of whatever disadvantage we were born in..

Real men, real Americans, dont want hand outs, just opportunity and honest pay for honest work.
You sound like a little gibs me dat nigger

The only remotely thing /pol/ did funny was the Shia labeof flag doxxinggate otherwise it’s a shitty beta nu male whining board

Yea while having healthcare almost being stripped from 30 million plus hard working Americans and losing internet freedoms because the celebration of corporatism and anti consumerism policies purposed by the right wing nut jobs

You sound inbred and retarded , Cletus

>Veeky Forums boards
>good

Is that why everyone worth a shit fucked off to hot wheels' chan?

This is the true Holy Trinity.

It's normiecore as fuck but you still get the cutting edge memes and humor that we come to Veeky Forums for.

If you faggots unironically go to /pol/ you need to fucking kill yourself right now. That board has to be worse than /b/ and /r9k/ at this point, fucking pathetic waste of space.

Veeky Forums Veeky Forums and sometimes /mu/

Illegals work harder for less pay. Sounds like we need more of them and less of you, lazy fuck

if that's why you voted, you literally know nothing about economics

/pol/ is truly cancer on Veeky Forums since /pol/ is trying to turn Veeky Forums into a /pol/ hive mind board

That didn't take long at all :/

did you just make this shit up.
They dont work harder and they are thief's. They send their money back to their country where the exchange rate allows them to build big houses and raise big families.
You have obviously never worked a day in your life. Your a hand out wanting nigger who has only had handouts.
You Mommy and Daddy spoiled you rotten and you live in an upper middle class white bubble.
You are an under graduate and an over all faggot.
>I took one economics class from dr. Jewberg at my college my parents paid for
-the post.

Go back faggots.

>>>r/the_donald

>all these assumptions of me

Kys jethro

Here is the thing with kids like you who same fag and get all hot and bothered.
We all know who you are and that reddit brought you here.
If you spent any real time here, you would understand how easy you are to spot.
You are a left leaning perma virgin sperg faggot.
Undergraduate, white, upper middle class with a humiliation fetish.
Go back.

/sp/
Veeky Forums
Veeky Forums
/pol/
/a/

Replace /trv/ with /pol/ and it's golden

I do keep my politics in /pol/. I just answered OP's question

Nah bro , see that all projection on your point.

Iam a successful tradesman/ busniess owner / home owner/ multiple plates spinning swole guy but nice projection , Cletus

Not him but be honest, /pol/ meet ups look just as cringy

good goy

muh fly over state.
Notice how the lol 'men' of the left hate hard working, conservative white people.
So brain washed by professor jewstien they hate their own skin.

Go back

Veeky Forums /a/ /v/

The "I need to compensate for my weebness/nerdiness" combo

>I'm a business owner
>I am not right wing
Ok whatever xhglee says

actually looks pretty diverse to me.
But true /pol/ lifts so. At least their mind is in the right place.

Veeky Forums Veeky Forums /mu/ are the true patrician boards

If you hire illegals over your country men you deserve everything bad that's in store for you.
You are a traitor and low functioning filth.

WHO ELSE HERE

/m/fit/k/

Illegals work harder than >MUH countrymen

Kys faggot

Nah dude, most /pol/tard don’t lift for shit

>bad that's in store for you

sure, kiddo

Ehh

cbf quoting half the people in this thread

fit lit was my fav hybrid board

2 on the left don’t lift
Most right lifts, can’t tell with armor for the 4th guy

no they don't they just work for a nigger wage because that nigger wage translates to big money in their country.
So they are making like 40$ an hour the wage the American should be making.
You are justifying being a fucking jew and a traitor to your own race and country.
Bro when I tell you, you deserve no respect, you are filth. It's true.
Garbage human.

> le one outlier

I never met a conservative who had a healthy BMI

kiddo nothing motherfucker. Karma is real and you will answer for being a glutenous traitor.
You take and take.
It's a sin.
Your time will come.
Hopefully it comes in the form of some illegal fucking you up.
The irony will make it that much better

Oh yeah? Tell me more user

>/pol/ highjacks the threads and fills it with fucking terrible posts and utter trash opinions, completely ruining the thread in the process
>everybody who was remotely interested in any real, productive discussion leaves the thread so /pol/ autists can fling feces at each other in angry incel flame war fashion

Another classic /pol/ thread