Exhausted every morning

Hey guys, I am exhausted every morning. This was happening while lifting 6 days a week. I've taken a week off lifting and cardio, haven't had any preworkout, and have been eating healthy - and am still exhausted when I wake up every morning. I remember when I was younger that I'd wake up energized and be able to throw myself out of bed and start the day. Now it's a struggle to even get up and start the shower. Any tips/suggestions? Pls help

what you eat?
maybe youre not eating any sugar. drink skim milk and eat cereal for once or some pancakes

this low energy happens to people who cut out carbohydrates sometimes.

idk what else, maybe your hormones

ask people at ray peat forum they can figure out better.

i really wanna fap to and have sex with 4/5 of those anime girls.

Eat a gram of raw onion for each kg of your bodyweight

Dumb anime poster

>haven't had any preworkout
You're going through caffeine withdrawal and caffeine addiction.

god i wish real life browns were like anime browns

Sleep apnea?

3>4>2>5>1

Excuse me but it's clearly 1>2>4>5>3

Drink lots of water before sleeping. Make sure your window is open. Check your vitamin intake, if it's too low start eating some more fruit and vegetables. Maybe try going for a walk or jog twice a week.

some of them are

Maybe vitamin D? My brother actually had something similar from long ass hours inside and basically working a night schedule. Also just good to supplement either way.

Too bad she's ugly.

pale > all
pls stop

i know picrel contradicts my words but pls stop fetishizing brown skinned people, i prefer light toned girls w low T

no
nigga u gay

fucking nasty

this is not also nasty?

Not gay, I just hate filthy weeaboos who have to dress up as anime girls to appeal to neckbeard fantasies. Go find a real girl black girl who doesn't feel the need to look like a fake cartoon character to be attractive. I've dated two black girls, one was a weeb and she was a crazy birch like most weeb girls.

>white is wearing her panties correctly over her garters
>black put her panties under her garters
even the nips know the nigs are log iq

maybe they just like to dress that way

Yeah, but why would they like to dress that way? Because they're neck deep in anime culture. They're almost always aspie losers with no social skills outside of a convention, or attention whoring thots. How many weeb girls have you had a sustained conversation with? They're basically neckbeards that get a free pass because they're cute.

i'm a weeb and aspie too, i think i dislike aspies but not weebs... this is an anime site.

Then go to the anime board.

just like a high T person to try and dominate others...

Hurr durr "just like a low T person to feel intimidated"
I didn't try and dominate you, I gave you some directions, are you socially inept?

Dumb anime poster

desu yes, i'm aspie and your post screams NT

sorry for ruining the op discusion

What does "NT" even mean?

He's a dumb anime poster

pic related

This means nothing to me, learn how to use English to communicate your ideas.

it means you can chat and your life is not aspie

g-night sleep tight

If it makes you feel better, my mate had terrible social anxiety, has aspergers, and as he gets older he's slowly becoming better and better at talking in larger social circles. You'll get there one day. Sorry for being rude had a shit day.

sleep tight user