All you young guys need to spend less time in the gym and more time making friends, going out and trying to be happy...

All you young guys need to spend less time in the gym and more time making friends, going out and trying to be happy. Especially you nattys where gym progress is nonexistant.

Don't end up like me Veeky Forums

Imagine being that attractive

The gym can actually be a place to socialize though. Don't let it get in the way of your training all the time but dont be afraid to ask to work in with someone or ask someone for a spot. You can make training partners and then friends like that. If you enjoy lifting it would make sense for you to make friends with people that enjoy the same thing.

Thats my high school crush you are fucking!!!

I wouldn't go out even if I didn't go to the gym. It'd be nice to have a social circle or a couple friends, but I don't really have the social skills or confidence to make that happen. I like to lift weights, and it really only takes an hour or two five times a week. I'm sure if I had friends I could balance the two.

Daily reminder that your neck should equal your jawline.
Imagine the Chad in OPs pic with a pencil neck. Even with his 10/10 face, -2 points.

How the fuck do I find places to socalize? Go to clubs or some shit? How do I actually find and development friendships with people I won't hate?

that guy literally looks like he spends a lot of time in the gym

He was probably captain of the football team throughout high school, has naturally elite genetics, goes to the gym with friends or a slut 1-3 times per week. You'll never see him squat or deadlift though nor will you see him squat or strain himself. Diet will be whatever he likes.

>just go out lol, spend less time in the gym and socialize
top fucking kek bro
"be yourself" tier advice right there

imagine how disappointed your parents would be if they found out this is what you spent your time writing and thinking about

fuck off GDE

i only just got that as well, and so late... should have posted that 5 years ago my man

Nah man, just gonna reply to text and usernames on the computer all day. Nice try tho.

wtf?
i'm brown and he's tanner than me

If you're over 18, your personality already solidified. You can't just change that like underwear.

>but I don't really have the social skills or confidence to make that happen
dude, if lifting teaches one thing, it's that practice makes perfect.
>social skills
talk to people and also listen to them! (the latter is underrated)
>confidence
just do drugs, bro. alcohol, weed or even mdma if necessary. whatever floats your boat

Going to the gym doesnt need to take anymore than an hour - you have 24 hours in a day

If it impedes you socially by that much, you have other problems in your life you should sort out

>this arbitrary age limit inhibits change

>Chad is a better nigger than a nigger

Why does the existence of Chads hurt your feelings?

most likely at places you don't hate, the gym is an obvious one. clubs if you live in a big city with a nice music scene. if you're going to shitty clubs with shitty people you might as well stay at home.

>implying
i could still beat up chad

>there were times when you used to take these trolls seriously

But gym makes me happy and since my parents didn't give birth to a defective spawn I actually make great progress as a natty. Maybe if you watched your diet and actually fucking PUSHED yourself in the gym you'd have better results, and not be some sad cuckhold on a South Tibetan wok review forum bitching chad and not having hobbies
Imagine being this much of a hopeless failure

> natty
> once a week in the gym
> 2/3/4/5

did I do gud

wat?
fucking how?

#stay WOKE xD

The angle strikes back.

Highly Underrated.

she is a few points under him desu

>strained from trying to force tongue on roof of mouth

wat, my tongue does that naturally

looks like an older, more tanned and wrinkled version of me

Can't wait till I'm older desu

Stop tongue punching the roof of your mouth

sure buddy

lmao post jaw rn

>Tells me to make friends and be happy
>Picture implies I need to get a gf

I have friends but if you're telling me to find someone well...not everyone is a 7+ physically/personality wise

Niggers are incapable of fighting. Stfu

> mike Tyson
> Muhammad Ali
> mayweather
> mark Henry
That only a few black guy that can EASILY wipe the ground with whoever you can list that is real

Brits were reckless, mate.

You look like a Ken Doll with the skull structure of a common house cat. 7/10 wouldn't bang

> lists fighters
> post an empire
Wtf did you not understand the point of my post?

He said fight, not box.

Mark Henry isn’t a boxer, and fighting is fighting user

> mark Henry

Not him and I'm just saying, historically, fucking with white people has not been working out well for black folks.

Peace, harmony & knowledge is the way.

Because empires just expand on their own.

You are not Jordan Barrett, model.com's model of the year.

Yeah because one side had better equipment
If a black guy and a white guy , both same weight, completely naked no training fought each other, 8/10 black guy wins

That wasn’t the fucking point though
1 on 1 is the point