What muscles are this training ? a good muscle exercise ?

What muscles are this training ? a good muscle exercise ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XXftGTjsbPA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It works out the erectors

Here we see a female shekelgrabber training to lure guillable goys into handing their shekels to this spawn of the devil. Stay woke brothers. HH

Did you know that Israeli girls love western men that support their defensive war against islamic invaders?

Ummm, no sweetie, Palestine is rightful territory of the Christian Kingdom of Jerusalem.

Give back your land to God, then we'll worry about the muslims.

>invaders
>been living there for centuries
Doesn't correlate, brother. HH

Did you know that Israel has a right to defend itself against evil islamic invaders?
did you know that Hamas shoots rockets at INNOCENT ISRAELI CIVILIANS?

Goddamn I really want to backhand this bitch

>innocent
>Israeli
wew lad, quite an oxymoron you have there

BRB moving to israel

>tfw no stronkjew gf

Your succubi have no effect on me, you and your jewess' serve your master, the great Satan.

more idf

Oh, user. Why don't you just find yourself a nice Jewish girl? She could make you happy, if you'd let her.

Say hello to your new father-in-law. He has so many zany stories you should hear!

Don't work yourself into a shoot, jabroni mark.

I had a chance and I blew it. She went back to Israel and stopped talking to me. So sad.

Judging by how new her official uniform looks and her rank, she's likely 19, closer to 20. if she held out her figure for that long in service, she has strong willpower.

Still a pustema jobnikit who would fuck someone else while you're away for 3 weeks. Fuck that shit stung.

non-lifter here. girl on top must be like ~45kg. is that impressive for women?

What mode do I need to achieve to obtain a GF like this?

just visit israel
support them in their defensive war

they love western men that supports them

youtube.com/watch?v=XXftGTjsbPA