Anyone else notice that fitness makes you smarter/quicker witted?

Anyone else notice that fitness makes you smarter/quicker witted?
>talking to oneitis
>asking her out but not confident enough
>screencap the message and send it to my chad friend
>decide it's okay and paste it into the facebook chat it instantly sends
>except it my smooth line, it was the screenshot
>accidentally send oneitis a screenshot of our messages
>realize what I've done
>without thinking just say "Man my grammar is so weird, why didn't anyone tell me it's so bad?"
>She send me a holy bunch of messages about how cool grammar is, literally quadruple texts

There's no way I would have been able to recover so well if it weren't for fitness. I got below a 5 minute mile a while back and I think it made me smarter/better at talking to people

She probably thinks you were asking out chad, and is now convinced your at homo

She didn't see that, just the screencap of her messages

this green text story is such a cluster fuck, i can't comprehend. you don't mention you were texting so its pretty confusing at the third line. i don't even know who you are talking to in 4th line or what you are even talking about. 5th line doesn't make any sense at all. the rest of the story makes the most sense but it is still terribly written.
Either this is some kind of pasta im missing out on, you are a troll, or you are dumb as fuck

>Anyone else notice that fitness makes you smarter/quicker witted?
of course it does
mind-body duality is a myth, its only natural that making yourself stronger and healthier will have comparable impacts on the function of everything in your body including your mind.
fat people are measurably less intelligent and slow witted compared to fit people

just think of the effect of all that fat impacting blood flow to the brain, among other things

>fat people are measurably less intelligent and slow witted compared to fit people

I always figured this was because dumb people didn't realize fitness was important. Make sense though.

It's probably the proper nutrition if anything.

Post screencap so we know wtf is happening

there are plenty of fat asses who are smart as fuck and realize their health is poor.

I would normally say; she doesn't like you. That's why she's desperately trying to talk about anything but your message

But your short autistuc closed answers, and her replying, i think there is a chance

not "smart"

smarter

I'm on side with that. We've been talking all day and hangout every now and then so I'm not really sure

She also initiates conversation pretty often

I don't think she thinks of you as more than a friend. And if she does, I don't think you have the guts to act on it, since she's clearly not sending strong signals. Either make a move or drop her, staying the course like this will lead you nowhere

and they could be much more intelligent
the impact of decreased blood flow to the brain, unbalanced hormone and nutrient levels, cholesterol in the veins, laboured breathing, and general unwellness all impact mental health.

the mind is not separate from the body, the two interact with one another. if you're fat and unhealthy you WILL also be mentally unhealthy
a fit body = a sharp mind = a pure soul

Your oneitis sounds like a mega brainlet.

Also she has autism

Re-read your message before posting brainlet, I have no idea what you're fuckin saying

>they could be much more intelligent

yeah, i was talking about my fat ass professors who have PhD's. I don't know any degree higher than that and all of them still do research. So I don't know why you keep thinking fatness limits ability to learn.

>who are smarter as fuck

is English not the first language in this thread or something?

>being fit has made me smarter
>posts some incomprehensible shit

they would objectively be better off if they were not fat, their minds would be sharper and they would be able to focus far better than they can now.
it doesn't matter how smart they are, the mind is not some ghost entirely separate from the body
unhealthy body = weak mind simple, and this is easily demonstrated

you seem to think fit people can't be stupid....... this is the most ironic post ever

Are you fucking serious?

>they can become more intelligent
>it doesn't matter how smart they are

are you trolling or are you really buying into your own pseudo science bullshit?

work on your grammar. you don't seem to realize a general statement is being made rather than making a comparison

this post made me retarded

how is this pseudo science?
are you honestly saying that brain health is not at all connected to the health of the rest of the body? and that mind fitness has zero connection to physiological realities?
this is not pseudo-science, its non-science

>thread started by saying being fit makes you smarter
>somehow turns into how being fat makes you unhealthy
>this is non science

>being healthy makes you healthy

okay, 5/10 troll

Lmao was laughing at this irony

im fucking kekking so much due to OP
and
OP, words are literaelly meaningluss so who cares )£%$"(*!

Sounds like you need a lot more gains. But still good luck

>being fat isn't unhealthy
mental health and physical health are connected
people seem to think you're mind is immune to your disgusting body's state

>talking about life is strange

OP, you are both autists clearly. But listen to me here buddy, she's pretty receptive to you.

You've built a large amount of comfort with said girl, she's very clearly comfortable with you. Assuming you're in shape (you're on Veeky Forums I hope you are) and your face isn't completely fucked you have a chance with this girl.

You need, NEED to escalate and you need to do it quickly, Start by doing a fairly ambiguous activity like going to a park or a zoo or a scary movie or something. There's plenty of plausible deniability there for both her and you. You need to take your autism glasses off for just a little while during this activity and when you're ready when YOU feel like it grab her hand.

Now you're holding hands with your oneitus. She'll feel good and you'll feel good and then it's up to you to escalate. At some point when YOU want to (you're a man, a leader, a conqueror, that's why she'll like you son) stare deeply into her eyes (2-5 seconds), look at her lips, and kiss her.

The rest should come naturally. Do it user, do it for her.

Like I said you're both autists, so you're essentially playing connect 4 while everyone else is playing chess (she's likely more socially intelligent than you through virtue of just being a woman, that's how that works). However you need to show intent, build attraction, escalate, and get what you want.

Read Bang or Day bang by Rooshv you'll get the idea. She's receptive to you bud, if any girl was talking to me like that she'd be in my house before I was done with this post and we'd be drinking and I'd be fucking her or kick her ass out by midnight. You can do it user

THIS
great advise, user

You should have said I cracked my screen look at it

i think you need to control the descent more when you're doing skullcrushers my man

post a pic of her PLEASE

Out of respect for that spurdo sure
thanks for the advice, I'll do something like this

>heh just let me passively agree with her and make corny jokes one day she will sleep with me

>inconsistent capitalization and punctuation
are you trying to trigger me

>the oxford comma is HIGHLY debated

you got a real winner here OP

What's the... implication here?

No I think you just chanced on to an autist of some kind.

always mirin dennis's jawline

>that's pretty cool, I had no idea people debated punctuation

It's Veeky Forums, I have autism, what do you expect?

>Not using Veeky Forums to expand your vocabulary, philosophy and wit

>Trusting Veeky Forums with your vocabulary, philosophy and wit

>talks about the importance of commas
>uses them incorrectly
Also like others said this could go two ways
1 she didn't see your message (doubt it cause its very obvious at a glance) and is actually a brainlet who's somehow into punctuation.
2 she saw your message and autistically changes the subject, also she is a brainlet who's into punctuation.

I like brainlets, they're easy to control.

Good luck and godspeed my user brother.

>Not using the Oxford comma

Pssshhh, nothin personnel, kiddos.

To add to this, also read "How to be a 3% man" by Corey Wayne

It sums up the correct male/female relationship dynamic and how to get there. It has been the most helpful thing I've ever read and I'd recommend it to anyone

>reading dating books
I shiggy diggy

I know what OP's saying but not gonna lie it took some decoding.

>that god there no punctuation in scrabble
what did he mean by this?

kek

you can hardly talk faggot, reread what you just wrote.

I seriously think OP might be retarded

>>except it my smooth line, it was the screenshot
so much smarter

Nοῦς ὑγιής ἐν σώματι ὑγιεῖ
Healthy mind in a healthy body.

Are you kidding me she was spilling spaghetti fucking everywhere.

They can be stupid, but if they were fat they would be even more so.
Being fit just means you're fullfilling your potential, no matter how big or small it is.

H. . .help. Did I do okay? I think she's serious since we're university students and exams are coming up in a little less than a month.

>literally making her nickname in the chat "oneitis" jesus man what the fuck. what did you tell her when you set it that in the first place?

I used inspect element to change her real name to that for posting here user

what the FUCK is going on

>I'll let you know

its over

Is this how fucking soyboys get a date?

>a discussion about grammar
>in this horrible form
Better save that fraction of a second it takes to capitalize a word or put a period at the end, or to not fuck up words like "puncutation" or "that god".

Honestly, I wish people would start to regard such text messages as an indicator of interest; the more care went into crafting the message, the higher the interest, and anyone sending shit like this would be seen as being totally uninterested in the other person.

>cleared the nickname

kys I'm not a soyboy

>Assuming you're in shape (you're on Veeky Forums I hope you are)

" Good luck buddy" are you fucking kidding me ?

What would you have said?

Literally anything else, you aren't playful at all, you build 0 tension sexually, you're calling her pal and buddy and shit... try harder dude but don't be creepy. Just wait for her to hit you up now I guess " buddy "

No it doesn't, i can't actually play chess or study or anything like for two hours after lifting because i'm in brain fog mode

only brainlets doesn't feel this because they are always in a constant brain fog mode

Citation needed

Also OP is a complete brainlet because he thinks to be quick witted with literal braindead sluts is a sign of high intelligence, top kek, he feels that speaking with sluts is too brain demanding

>he thinks to be quick witted is a sign of high intelligence

And you think it's...

Post more pics

Well Syntax Slut wouldn't have been appropriate

lol this. you're friendzoning yourself.

Good shit OP ya retard lol

She don’t like you bro. Not a big deal, I’d say ask her out once more and then move on.

>discussion with Chad
>something about gay people dying and how that's horrible
>something about a male teacher making you hard

And then your unsent message asking Chad out.

Wanna know why she replied so much after that? This shit makes you look like a gigantic, flaming faggot. You've become the gay bestie.

Those were earlier messages with her, not chad

Thanks corey wayne

what sort of fucking morons don't use the oxford comma?

Checkd

Quads confirm I am retarded
Fuck

It's both. People with low IQ's tend to be fatter and obesity lowers IQ.

Yep. So does op quite frankly.

Doesn't that make us the perfect match?

>Calling a girl "buddy"
??? are you a canadian?

this thread is still up?