Day 3 of onion journey, continuing from this thread: >>43672495

Day 3 of onion journey, continuing from this thread: I'm unironically starting to feel the effects, beyond placebo feelings.

Positive changes:

>brain fog is completely gone
>teeth look to be a bit whiter, breath feels clean
>onion breath hardly smells anymore
>better circulation in body, feet and hands are remaining warm in cold temperatures
>anxiety is gone
>actually feel like going out and running, exercising doesn't feel like a chore, etc.
>can lift more weights, like carb loading before a workout, more energy
>slightly more assertive
>depression has eased up a bit

Negative changes:

>feel incredibly aggressive, flipped out at nothing, nearly punched a hole in the wall because of a minor grievance
>switched to red onions, burns like hell, fills nostrils with the burn and makes me cry

Aside from that there really are no negative changes. I'm actually really fucking excited to continue because of these changes, I can just feel stronger.

Just pick up an onion and try it lads, no harm done in eating an onion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jvkjARWyH6Y?t=3m11s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

does your mouth smell like hell? and how many do you eat every day? can you actually digest it or do you shit lava?

>onion breath hardly smells anymore
to you maybe

was thinking of falling for this meme, but doing it just at night so it should be cleared up by the morning

>does your mouth smell like hell?

As I've said, I can hardly smell the onion breath. I think this is mostly due to the change from white to red onions, which seems less potent in smell.

>and how many do you eat every day?

I eat one, although today might count for two because the onion was fucking huge.

>can you actually digest it or do you shit lava?

I don't understand why people think you can't digest it. It's a fucking vegetable, it HELPS with your digestion. Another thing I forgot to mention, is my shits are pretty solid, not constipation solid, but firm, and this morning I didn't even have to wipe.

>eating 3 onions
>all these effects
How long till someone eats a bag of onions and dies thanks to this meme?

have you tried puting olive oil on it?

No. Today I mixed it with eggs and cheese, aside from Thanksgiving I'm going to be eating it plain with frank's red hot until I can find a good low calorie alternative, (too poor for salads).

Nobody could eat a bag of it. One onion is pretty challenging for most.

Wait... So you guys dont usually mix onion in your food.. Really? In Denmark we mix onion in everything, this morning I ate an onion in 400g of beef hamburgers, used half in the burgers. Rest fried in the pansauce...
Is not eating onions an ameri-meme?

I hate having to repeat this, but the onion HAS to be raw for the catechin and quertecin to raise the testosterone.

you need to eat them raw

raw onions*

Appaz you gotta eat them raw, user

>ate three onions and flipped out and punched a wall
even actual testosterone doesn't give you roid rage faggot. So unless those onions have tren pellets embedded in them it's all in your head, probably caused by eating copious amounts of raw onions.

Have you guys never eaten a onion all your life? I know this is a meme but some questions are just retarded. This is how you eat onions, picture related

A burning face could make people rage.

Not a vegan, but why does your meat look like shit?

Seriously, someone get their test measured, eat onions for a month and get it measured again, see if it has any merit. Doesn't seem far-fetched that it's helpful in general, just a bit skeptical on the 300% test increase.

>meme bread

T. soyboy

Balkanlar masterrace. This is why balkanites are so high test. Almost all our meals include onions

>300% increase
We make our own state then.

Ogres united.

Not a bad idea. I wonder if I can get it tested here.

Makes sense. Maybe I'll give it a go.

>mom walks in bedroom
>"user, what is that sme.. OH MY GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"
>"GET OUT MOM, I CANT CONTROL IT ANY LONGER, THE ONIONS HAVE TAKEN CONTROL! CALL THE COPS!"
>punches a hole in wall while snot dripping down his face, crying due to the fumes and aggression these onions have caused him. There is no carpet anymore, just a sea of raw onion peeleings. As he takes another bite of the onion he screems out in pain. Maybe from the acidic content of these foul roots, maybe from the sheer testosterone rushing through his veins, or maybe, just maybe, he can't stand to look at the empty shell of a life he once had. A life ruined by chasing a dream, trying to become a higher form of being, a life ruined, by the onion.
the end

Kek. Not bad.

Bravo user, bravo

High test and angry.

Here's a good map, as you can see the conservative countries all consume large amounts of onion.

Interesting isn't it?

What are you smoking brah? That shit is amazing

Can it be juiced?

Yes I believe, as the rats in the original test were injected with juice in their stomachs.

(this is not an invitation to be a fucking retard and inject onion juice you fucking mongs)

Before we had piss jars. Now we have onion jars.

Someone plz make a pill. I'll pay top dollar so I don't have to destroy my nose.

Queen of Veeky Forums
youtu.be/jvkjARWyH6Y?t=3m11s

lmao no

falling for this meme just right now, so far i sneezed only once but my nose feels great, what is this supposed to do exactly? i hope i don't die

i'm praying to god that this onion thing actually works and all these tards eating raw onions actually raise their test for the month they eat them and then when they inevitably fall off the onion cart their test crashes through the floor and they all get gyno lol

Bruh good on yea m8

>what is this supposed to do exactly?
It's basically roids

been 10 minutes trying to finish it so far, right now my mouth hurts

anyone got a good PCT for my first onion cycle?

Stil can't believe people fell for this onion meme.

Just because there was a study 7 years ago that showed when you inject onion juice into rat's stomach it triples their test.
Seriously this reminds me of Timothy Ferris' book, where he claims that spinach has compounds in it that highly boost testosterone.
Study was done on animals.
What works for some rat or hamsters doesn't work as good as it does in humans period.

>you need to eat them raw

Brutal.

These guys look like they are going to storm parliament. Even the guy with the armbag (didn't know the Balkan was so inclusive, kek) looks intimidating.

tfw Geert was right when he called Moroccans "testosteronbommen"

>CZYLAD eats PIZZA with his BROS while you post memes on an indonesian eel farming board

it's just a meme, and if it doesn't work you lose nothing, just wincing for a while while you try to swallow this shit, it's not like we have anything better to do

Try this
>sliced tomato
>Sliced cucumber
>Raw red onion
>Drizzle with balsamic vinaigrette
Absolutely delicious. Increase onion ratio to enjoy your free gains

>to poor to buy the cheapest food at the grocery store
Are you fucking retarded?

I will.
I'll do it.
I'm ordering the test today.
I'll let you know.

lads, just make a greek salad

You guys are so obsessed with raising test that you forgot why you want it in the first place.

The Godly Horiatiki.

Fuuuuck, I feel like I'm gonna fall for this meme soon. I already eat a fair amount of onion, but definitely considering trying it raw now

I just want to feel confident, user.

Nah, it's about time to invade French again.

You should work at Disney

why do dogs chase birds? it's just what they do

P L A C E B O
L
A
C
E
B
O

YOU FUCKING GULLIBLE RETARDS

E jebo te bog. Gladan sam kao vuk a sad moram da vidim tu jebenu sliku. Idi u tru picke materne

Learn the definition of placebo, retard

placebo implies that it works even if the components of the onion do nothing, so then it's a good thing either way

I want to impregnate her with white children.

Next level is TOAD
TWO ONIONS A DAY

you fcking retards. i never thought this meme would work...

[spoiler] how much do i need to eat per day [/spoiler]

One of my favorite salads I eat all the time is mixed greens, chicken breast, raw sliced onion, goat cheese and asian sesame dressing.

Have I been a chad my whole life and not known it?

>burger
>eating raw vegetables
makes no sense

I hope you're not joking
Also trips^

I'm not joking.
I Post the first results in about a week (it takes a turnaround of 5 days to get them)

Then I'll post the next set 20ish days after.

Free test and total test I think.

Trips
Dubs
And points to them.
What is this magic?

please explain

> feel incredibly aggressive, flipped out at nothing, nearly punched a hole in the wall

Is this the first documented case of ONION RAGE?

I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT MY ONIONS

Kek

/ourguys/

are onions worse than creatine?

nothing is worse than that

Looks dank. Wish I was a slav bro.

Just make a greek salad you fucking morons, it's delicious.

This is the dumbest shit I've ever seen on Veeky Forums. Imma try it when I get back home next week.

That's called ćevapi moron and they are fucking delicious

>balsamic vinaigrette
>cucumber
pls no, user, that's a horrible combination. switch it out for lettuce or spinach, it would taste better. add some nuts and/or mozzarella too

Must be why the Euro women are so inviting to those north africans eh

Lmao, every time someone posts this, they make up some new names for the supposed compounds that increase test. Well memed tho faggot.

>Eating vegetables is good for you
Why is this so stunning for the Americans here?

Rhetorical question, death to america

>whey
>almonds
>onions
>eggs
>water
>put them all in a blender
W-What will happen, Veeky Forums?

The raw onion peel and eggshells fragments will destroy your esophageal lining, and then the alkalinity of the mixture will collapse your trachea, causing you to die from asphyxiation. Or you'll get sick gains. Do it for science user.

>eat 2 slices of onion (about 1 inch of thickness inch) in tomato+greek feta salad
>next day wake up 2 hours earlier
>studied for 4 hours
>go for a jog (currently doing C25k program, destroy the daily challenge with EASE (previous jog I was almost dead by the end of it)
>hit PR in Squat and deadlift

Either this is fucking placebo, I had exceptional energy for some other reason or onions are fucking magic

mirin jaw

>not shopska salad for that extra protein

im a roach that lives in burger

dont listen to that fag, user. it’ll probs taste like death but im sure you’ll get gainz

Should I unironically fall for this "meme"
I'm thinking about getting some onions and trying this shit

Excuse me? Why the fuck would you NOT want high test.

Same here.
I'm cocoon mode anyway.

Good luck my dude, going to buy some right now.

>Not a vegan, but why does your meat look like shit?
>t.vegan