635lb EASY.
How does he do it ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M_ICFm4SgeM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_marriage_in_the_Middle_East
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BASED alexposter

There's a reason he doesn't do it conventional

yes, the reason being he approprietly chooses exercises to best suit his proportions

He looks like shit. He has fat-puffy face of a Southern European-Arab hybrid, no fucking definition whatsoever.

so he can't deadlift 600 lbs is what you're saying

If he is "alpha", why doesn't he compete in some sort of competition?
There's no doubt he's lifting alot of weight but who really gives a shit if there is no metric for these odd lifts he is doing. It would be similar to inventing your own sport and declaring yourself a world class athlete in that sport. It's easy to look good without any competition.
Here's a 2000+ lb hip lift and nobody really gives a shit
youtube.com/watch?v=M_ICFm4SgeM

Also he comes across as a big tryhard douche just like jason blaha. Just like blaha he is too insecure with his own identity so he has stolen eric bugenhagens thing.

post physique

t. lanklet soyboy

It's not about him being a manlet or his body, just look at his face. He looks middle eastern.

Fat puffy onion face with no bones, just fat.

he doesnt concern himself with maxing out on competition lifts to impress neckbeards's what im saying

He really does look like shit for his lifts lmao. He has 0 veins on his forearms

Why can't he just do it for himself?

still not posting physique while still shit-talking LOL

>He looks middle eastern.
Why should that matter or be a problem?

You can't be alpha with fat feminine face.

Why does it matter that he looks middle-eastern?

>comments on his face
>"POST PHYSIQUE"

lol simmer down mr puffy cheek poverty genes

t. puffy-faced feminine bitch

Answer my question, soyboy

It does matter, because he looks like shit. Bloated looking bitch.

Oh, you're just shitposting. I'm disappointed.

t. Mustafa Nazim Ervin Nakbir

Because he has a massive ego and describes himself as "alpha".

"The alpha wolf is a figure that looms large in our imagination. The notion of a supreme pack leader who fought his way to dominance and reigns superior to the other wolves in his pack informs both our fiction and is how many people understand wolf behavior."

Being alpha implies you have proven yourself against a pack. He is putting the notion out there that he stands head and shoulders above everyone else, with nothing to back it up.

Eric bugenhagen literally does the same thing better. Outside of lifting he has a great wife, great house, great job, and a daughter. He is a chill dude who does not claim to be "more alpha" than anyone else, and still is a huge chad.

"middle eastern" refers to nasty droopy eyed inbred looking faces.

Go back to your sand hut mohamed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cousin_marriage_in_the_Middle_East

>that he stands head and shoulders above everyone else,
At 5'2'?

The bar is behind him though. That's a hack squat.

>manlet actively tries to become even smaller

i have them socks

>you try to become a forced meme on Veeky Forums
>tfw a fucking onion does a better job than you

middle-eastern refers to having lineage to those in the middle-east. that's it.

>using wraps.
wow its nothing

behind the back is kinda impossible to do without wraps.

calm down mohammed i'm sorry you were triggered

But he has a neck beard

alex go away

imagine how beta his fanboys have to be to think this guy is alpha

who cares about his username u a*tist

insecure manlet tries hard

>attacking the messenger instead of the message
Doesn‘t make it any less true

and yet heres this thread bragging about this "acomplishment"

Strapon Destiny is such a fucking little cuckboy holy shit. Do the exercise properly or shut up faggot. Any roidfag who can't deadlift 700lbs is literal garbage.

reminder lol

You should of made the girl
taller than alex

THis

your hack lift is always higher than your deadlift unless you never squat, same with jeffersons

both are fun exercises though

based alex, glad he's the king of Veeky Forums

He is competing with eric bugenhagen basically, and so far eric's got him beat on every unconventional lift

And he just posted the 1300 rack pull with Juji

Alex go away

big boy lift

STILL waiting for one of you Zyzz-loving fart-sniffers to step up to the plate and provide proof of yourselves doing HALF the weight Alex does, that's all, HALF. I'm just holding out for the day when one of you sissies has the stones to put up or shut up. Or are you all Philbert Matthews who say "It's gotta be part of the big threeeee", you little Zyzz-cringes.

he doesn't have fanboys, he is the only person trying to shill himself here

>ITT: people who is not as strong and good looking as Alex Leonidas

like any other race never inbred. fucking lol.

>onion

Look I hate alpha destiny as much as the next guy, but you're a retard who doesn't know anything about the subject.

Roiding gives you less than 100lbs on your deadlift max. If you can deadlift 700lbs on steroids, you can do at least 600 without them at the same body weight.

i like AD. but he is a manlet x2 so he's only lifting that shit half the diameter of a plate.

Why is Stacy levitating?

You mean the radius

faggot

>no one has instantly accessible video footage of them doing an extremely niche lift.

Does he do any normal lifts? Bench or squat stats?

What bitch made this? Get off the eceleb nuts, that's fucking pathetic

Eric is clearly superior. Alphadestiny is like his retarded manlet step-brother, borne out of wedlock with eric's dad cheating with the turkish maid.

Although eric is clearly on gear and alpha looks shitty enough to be natural.

>alex can deadlift a lot of weight!
>that's not a real deadlift
>alex doesn't care about deadlifts, you neckbeard

Because sand niggers are ugly and smell like shit

Eric on gear?
"no"

>Alex same size as Bugenhagen
lmao at this fantasies

Still waiting for your ATG front squat. Why should we do your retarded lifts if you can't do our lifts?

>half
Don't tell me you'd be impressed by a 300lb-ish deadlift. Although, I guess I should expect that from an alphadestiny fanboy.

i love alex for the sole reason of how much butthart he inspires in jelly lanklets. just look at this thread