"Dumbasses on Veeky Forums are eating raw onions to become more manly now"

In the shady hellscape of far-right forums, one constant is the strive for manliness. You can see this in the in-fighting between the “alt-right” and the supposedly impure “alt-light,” in the use of “cuck” as an epithet, and, perhaps most prominently, in the unchecked misogyny and homophobia that runs wild through all strains of their political and cultural thought. These are threads borne out of bodybuilding and pick-up forums as much as they are gamer and political ones, leading to a near-constant demand for macho posturing, occasionally (but not always) with an ironic veneer.
Anyway, this is why dumbasses on Veeky Forums are eating raw onions now. As spotted by Will Sommer, creator of the Right Richter newsletter, which tracks the movements and ideologies of the far-right onlin, someone on Veeky Forums’s /pol/ board proclaimed the manliness of raw onion consumption:
The original post reads:

Time and again, science has confirmed that onion and its juice boost testosterone levels—sometimes threefold. So, I just attempted to drink a cup—a single cup—of onion juice. Needless to say, consuming onion juice was a trying, though masculine experience, and my entire house smells as if an uncleaned NFL locker room and Mexican kitchen converged upon a single point. I can feel the onion juice flowing through my body, coming into contact with every organ, every cell, and every bodily fluid.

But OP saw this thing through and came out hungry for more manly onion experiences:

Though this has been an overwhelming experience, I feel far more energetic, youthful, and virile. I might try this once or twice more to get the full experience. I am in need of a testosterone boost, and thus am willing to smell like an onion for a few weeks or months.

Other urls found in this thread:

avclub.com/dumbasses-on-Veeky
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19384830
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It spawned a whole bunch of onion-eating followers, most of whom similarly struggled to eat the raw vegetable, because it’s raw fucking onion. There is, as New York points out, absolutely no proof that such a thing would raise testosterone—you can find early claims on Reddit from years ago, as well as one small test in an inconsequential science journal. This is not enough reason to eat a raw onion, but, look, these guys are desperate to get a little more testosterone in that body. They’ll eat a goddamn raw onion if they have to.

Once news broke of the onion-eating alpha males to rich, beta laughter worldwide, the manly men of Veeky Forums began debating whether or not it was all a hoax designed to humiliate them.
Today, if you hop into Veeky Forums’s fitness board—because, again, this is a group that doesn’t differentiate between masculinity and politics—you can see that onions have become a meme to be embraced sarcastically.
You’ll recall that last year chugging milk became an ironic symbol of purity among the same group, a meme that has evolved such that now they are calling inadequately manly men “soyboys” instead of cucks. Now they have first sincerely and then ironically embraced eating raw onions, because they are both the strongest men in the real world and the smartest men on the internet. We look forward to their next gustatory humiliation.

avclub.com/dumbasses-on-Veeky Forums-are-eating-onions-to-become-more-man-1820684600

>It's a "leftists are too stupid to understand the concept of a meme" episode
God they air this one literally every day

I’m not gonna take shit from the guy who wrote this sentence unironically.

>the media still takes 4chinz seriously

>To be fair...

> People are eating food I don't like
cry me a river

DON'T

ITT:cope

Don't post what?What are you talking about?

>’m not gonna take shit from the guy who wrote this sentence unironically.
Yes you will wimp. You'll take it and smile. If you don't you will be "corrected". Understand punk?

pls no

>the media still takes 4chinz seriously
How stupid and egotistical are you? They are making fun of you,as they should.
You and everyone on this board are nothing but jokes.

More like the media still think this dump of a site is still relevant.

Tbh considering that 50% of the posts here are jokes thats not really an insult

>blah blah muh holocaust blah
The Jew fears the Onion.

These (((journalists))) ignore the evidence that speaks for the testosterone boosting properties and are actually dumb enough to think that people would take them seriously.

Actually it's you.

>>It's a "leftists are too stupid to understand the concept of a meme" episode
>God they air this one literally every day
The only real purpose memes serve is as a basic intelligence/maturity test: if you fall for it, you're either too stupid, too young, or both.

I know you don't think it's an insult and i;m glad you can laugh at yourself. Everyone else is laughing at you,om this board and in real life.

National price for Jewing goes to...

Nice self portrait you butt hurt tool.

Why is it that the one time Veeky Forums comes up with a method to improve the health and hormone levels of young men and basically for free, the media chimps out completely and doesn't even consider that there might be something to it, despite constantly misinterpreting studies and drawing crazy conclusions themselves? Really activates the almonds...

Lol, you are such a loser and an autistic loser. KYS before someone kills you

>Why is it that the one time Veeky Forums comes up with a method to improve the health and hormone levels of young men and basically for free, the media chimps out completely and doesn't even consider that there might be something to it, despite constantly misinterpreting studies and drawing crazy conclusions themselves? Really activates the almonds...
Because it's a meme and not true one bit. You are a retard if you can't understand that.

>doesn't know how to use commas

kill yourself

Keep going kid, you just show your autism more and more with each post

It was a typo you little faggot. You should kill yourself now.

Yeah such a male douchbag. Kill him please.

Are all of these roastie rage posts the same stupid cunt, or do all stupid cunts word everything the same way?

Onions are good for blood pressure.

Also leftism is a fucking cult where white men get vindication by chopping their dicks off and chemically castrating themselves.

Why don't you link me the study that proves that? Excactly, there isnt one. We are esentially forcing this 'meme' to find anecdotal evidence. Also onions are very healthy and you should be eating them anyway, even if it turns out they dont boost testosterone on humans, so there is literally no reason not to eat an onion a day.
You sound like a faggot btw. Incorporate raw onions into your diet to fix that

Wait, stop with the autism claims! I can show you how to lose your virginity. I am the date doctor, follow my simple steps

>cut onions up
>never get urge to cry
>eat onions raw
>tastes okay
>feel okay
>smell okay

How do low test genelets even live?

>implying Veeky Forums is alt right

It seems we're failing at containing all of /pol/s bullshit

All you fags gonna cry when I drop some big ogre farts at the gym

And yet, here you are, posting at Veeky Forums.

is this ogremode

>Be 32
>Have multiple girlfriends, most are leftleaning
>Hinder be from work all the time
>Are disgusted by household chore
>Want to marry me after the first night, but can't cook for shit and harass my dog
>Only one agrees to make dinner for me, feeds me this vegan bullshit
>Have to vomit in a flowerpot
>Woman hits me

Confirmed

You'd have to agree, the shills are very talented

reddit is two blocks down

>tfw no-NN means all reddit shills have to stay out

I can't wait for all the beta soyboys to revile in disgust when this hits the big 3 news networks.

We'll be a walking beacon of masculinity, and they'll hate us for it.

Nothing more could I ask for.

They coordinate in the SoyJournoPro mailing list.

>jew media has a MAJOR problem with losers on an anime website eating onions

really makes you think

Not all of /pol/ is alt right. Half of /pol/ posters are employees of David Brock.

F

F
RIP in peace Śandor

I WANT TO SEE MY WIFE AND SON.

please tell me this is bait

>"great, the anti-Semite is finally dead!"

It’s not hard to meme idiots into doing stupid shit and actually making generals out of it. Just look at nofap, veganism, keto, mewing... fuck the list goes on and on.

But with that said I did a scientific article that stated eating your cum boosts T levels and rids the body of toxins.

>nofap, veganism, keto
There are tons of people who live healthy with this. This may have helped them. The ketogenic diet helps in case of severe obesity

That sums it all up nicely, you're an idiot for thinking that it matters

Muh interweb repertations

>liberals are human being who deserve respect

kek

STOP USING MY NAME

NO

this is your last warning i will be reporting you to the anti defamation league and consulting with the finklestein-rosenburg law firm as to how i can proceed with legal action against you nazis.
cease and desist or i will bury you under a mountain of debt

my fucking sides

>left: everything is political
>left: the right conflates fitness and politics

Wew.

>it seems that using 4 g/kg of freshly prepared onion juice is effective in sperm health parameters.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19384830

I measured one onion to be 120gr. I weigh 74 kg, so I would have to consume 296 gr of onion juice. I don't have a juicer, so I don't know how much juice one onion yields. I'm going to assume I need to juice 4 or 5 to get the same dosage as the rats.

That's not one but FIVE raw onions a day. FIVE!!!

jesus christ what is wrong with you retards
>eating raw onions because you can't build muscle normally for some reason
fucks sake

I remember buzzfeed """"""journalists"""""" posting blatant /pol/ shitposts on election night only for them to get BTFO later. These retards do not understand irony.

It's not about sperm though. And how the fuck do you want to consume 5 raw onions?

>he doesn't inject onions

“Individual and Political Consequences of Onion Juice.”

Jesus fucking christ

What is this shit? I've been eating raw onion my whole life like it's a normal vegetable. Is it really that difficult for these buzzfeed numales ?

nononononono