So... Which Onions are best for the Testosterone Gains?

So... Which Onions are best for the Testosterone Gains?

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123853381
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No idea. We need three anons to record their test levels before and after, eating different onions each

The ones that you can let ferment in your asshole

The 300% study was done with "yellowish white onion".

Good point

Bump

Reds are easier to eat for me, than whites

what did he mean by dis?

All of them.

>go to catalog
>ctrl+F onion
>1/59

I say orange/brown no 1
Followed up by purple
And white goes last.

yellow master race

Bump, interested

nobody really knows, but red is usually better for eating raw, and is more nutritious

Faggots, all of you

Who are you kidding? The screencap you just took of this thread s gonna get you hella upboats on reddit. :)

I feel the highest T boost when using yellow but it might be different depending on the person.

White Onions.
White Power.

White onions have the most juice in them, so they should increase more test per serving

>I feel the highest T boost when using yellow
>feel
sounds credible

yellow onion if you're asian, white onion if you're white, purple onion if you're a nigger.

Onions are race specific

I've added one raw yellow onion to my diet. Onions are 10x better cooked but can't risk losing those sweet t.gains.

Will post in a month if notice any difference.

how do you boys consume your onions? i ordered a pizza and diced the onlions onto it but now im chopping them into milk

God I wish this meme would die

can it, soy boy

The taste of red onions is less sharp than of white onions. Especially when consumed raw, red onions are much more pleasant.

Like an apple

Well we need a double blind study for each type of onion with at least n>30 for each so that's 30 x 2 x 3 so that's 180 fitizens for our onion study.

this

Then red it is

retard strength + onion gains

Retard Pepe is gonna get those milkies now

Reminder that there are college programs that require students to shill against the alt-Right

DUDES

HE KNEW IT SINCE 2014

M U L T Y T U R N E D

only 3 anons is too small of a sample size

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123853381

We'll be lucky if even get one.