Why did the communists try to force everyone to be equal when people are born different...

Why did the communists try to force everyone to be equal when people are born different? Did they not realize this was against human nature

Attached: moscow-parade.jpg (610x409, 73K)

Communism is just a way for tyrants to control people through force by keeping them physically weak and suppressed, while maintaining that it's in the people's best interest because it's "fair". It's literally just Orwellian 1984 tier society.

You're entirely right OP, it is only natural that you are a faggot.

communism is a natural response to a society that does not allow talented young men, to advance themselves in life. (1900s US)

you get enough of them together, and tell them the system is broken, lets tear it down, everyone will have a chance with the new one.

they will happily sacrifice themselves to create a new society.

Communists don't believe in the existence of human nature, according to them all human behavior is a result of our environment, rather than our natural instincts formed through millions of years of evolution.

Ever notice that the tyrants at the top of these totalitarian regimes are billionaires, through nothing but corruption?

"communisn wen erybudy da saym"
~Karl Marx, Das Kapital (1867)

Wrong.

Stalin and Lenin did not live like anything close to billionaires.

Equal rights doesn't mean making people clones.

Stop being a brainlet.

Communists aren't human.

this, they think human consciousness is like brain software that you can load or erase

I can't think of anything lazier than an appeal to nature.

Go defecate on the road and rape your neighbor. Human nature.

What do you expect from
>gibs me dat
the ideology?

>Why did the communists try to force everyone to be equal when people are born different?
They didn't.

Fucking liberals did. No matter if you're left or right, you were successfully memed that all people are equal.

>Communists don't believe in the existence of human nature

But they do, the entire Marxian theory of alienation is based on humam nature.

>rape your neighbor.

But they are all men and I'm a passive super bottom.

In the end it was liberal capitalism that made everyone believe in the same ideas and want the same things. All major cities increasingly resemble each other. The world has been united as one global market. Local languages, customs and systems of governance are bulldozed by capitalist demands. The fluid and nomadic nature of the liberal capitalist subject renders identity and differences meaningless. Corporations are massive and control more facets of life than ever before.

But yeah, let's talk about how awful that one extinct ideology was.

Communism is literally the only ideology which does not support gibs me dat since it’s central goal is the abolition of unearned income, specifically property income.

Individualism is a lie
everyone seeks to belong
communism is the ultimate grouping
because everyone HAS to be united

t. /r/physicalremoval redditfugee

Probably the most famous communist quote makes it clear no-one believes that everyone is the fucking same.

"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need".

>t.redditorthinkshecanblendin

The same can be said of the world era 1928. Everyone believed the same thing and cities were largely the same, but with streetscars and electric clocks instead of cars and computers. The 1929 stock crash changed a lot of minds.

>Corporations are massive and control more facets of life than ever before.

Not really when compared to America era 1865-1910. Company towns largely don't exist and nobody is paid in company credit. There is no transportation/telecom monopoly either.

wow OP don't try and bring five seconds of actual thought to the table, you've already made the tankies mad

Attached: IMG_1364.jpg (700x455, 49K)

> Did they not realize this was against human nature

What you faggots never seem to realize, is that "human nature" doesn't include self-flagellating and cuckwanking of the "woe to me, i'm inferior, let the good goy with kosher genes take my wife".

Yeah, like Pinochet... whoops, he was actually a totally democratic and proper dictator.
Commies should've killed you all not because you are capitalists or something, but because of how much of hypocritical "holier than thou" faggots your are.

Not all communists support Marxism-Leninism or central planning.

> Did they not realize this was against human nature?
You mean it is against some nature that is uniform for all people which means that they are in fact aren't even born different from even your own point of view?

Why did the Catholics try to force everyone to act against their desires when people want to engage in food, violence and sex? Did they not realize this was against human nature?

> communists try to force everyone to be equal
Where is this one came from? At least read what original Communist himself said about this topic. You can't point a flaw in his word, this is why you invented some nonsense to be angry about because you can't come fair with a critic of an actual communist thought.

Attached: quote-from-each-according-to-his-abilities-to-each-according-to-his-needs-karl-marx-120954.jpg (850x400, 54K)

The argument against communism obviously concerns equality of outcome which is the essence of the quote you posted, you disingenuous nigger.

I really hope you're trolling.

What was going through your head when you chose to make this thread?

Inequality of outcome usually leads to inequality of opportunity

Attached: DB747841-572F-4DB6-B7FA-DF84DC73CDBC.jpg (754x565, 34K)

maybe equal opportunity isn't 100% correlated with social mobility

>against human nature
Your question stopped being honest the moment this came up, stop hiding /pol.

Attached: What, I like the flag!.png (968x970, 491K)

The correlation is not 100%, but it is pretty strong. In Nordic countries, there is a higher correlation between your level of education and your income than in the US.

>they

This. And the Soviet was not real communism since it was run by oligarchs and a single dictator