I can increase my max bench, but I can never increase my height

Stop being a little bitch about it. You sound like a woman

bench tips?

>Little
Exactly I can’t stop being little

>tfw plateau'd at 6'2

If you're 5'8+ stop bitching

You can increase your height after your growth plates "close" by taking HGH and doing things that can cause microfractures in your bones due to repeated contact. Like sprinting, playing basketball, or jumping rope. The height gain will pretty much be all in your shins and thighs. Alternatively, you can pay for a leg extension surgery if you want surefire results.

Gaining torso height is pretty much a no go after puberty though, and it's not a good idea to do anything that involves fucking around with your spine layout.

try hanging exercises
>not hanging yourself like hanging by your legs

But user wasnt the first thing to grow legs, then arms, then torso? I had some childhood problems that didnt let me grow and now im stuck with short legs hands and feet

If you want to correct short legs then do exercises that will cause microfractures to your legs and hop on the gh.

thanks user, i already play basketball and im going to look more into microfractures, but fuck that hgh thats cheating

Enjoy not growing.

Ofcourse you can user

...And nobody will ever know ;*)

5'7

5'8

>not pretending to be a dorf

>mfw always off the charts for height as a kid
>mfw hit 5' at age 10
>mfw was predicted to hit 6'6 by doctor
>mfw stopped growing at 6'1 at age 14

literally the same fucking thing happened to me
fuck this gay earth

Why can't you just accept yourself? Accept what you're given. Manlets are just a meme.

still well above the world average you fucking faggots

>hit 5'8 at 12
>head and shoulders above rest of class
>age 13
>still 5'8
>age 14
>still 5'8
>...
>now 21
>still 5'8
I still have trouble accepting I will never be a "big kid" again.