Is it possible for me to live at a 24 hour gym? I don't want to buy property taxes to the government...

Is it possible for me to live at a 24 hour gym? I don't want to buy property taxes to the government, so I'm considering of buying a membership at LA Fitness

>showers, bathrooms, infinite free water
>cozy chairs to sit and read/program/learn
>obviously a gym to workout
>close to walmart and subway to buy gains
>can sleep in bathroom stall or in car
>affordable af

Just don't go to the L.A. Fitness on El Centro, you fucking vagrant.

why not?

You could. Just don't spend too much time there or they will kick you out. Supplement with a library to spend your day.

Yes. Check out r/vandwellers. Many people live in their car and use a gym membership as a way to socialize, shower and pass time.

just get a shack in alaska with unlimited mobile internet.

Where are you gonna cook? Could get a van or something but then you minaswell live in the van

Would also need to consider where you would get any mail delivered

You don't need to cook. You could buy all prepared goods

>rotisserie chicken and deli meat for protein
>canned rice and beans for carbs
>oil for fats

But who was P.O box

he ded?

Seriously guys, I thought about similar stuff but how do you get a good night's sleep in that arrangement?

You autistic fuck, the people who work there full time will notice you're reading manga on the bench press from 7-12 every night

Absolutely. It's worth a try OP, report back with results

>manga
Why would they care?

because it is a hentai manga.

my nigga

>buy property taxes to the government
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm 99% certain there's a guy at my gym doing this right now. I work out late and he's been there pretty much every night the last few weeks. He just lays in the massage room and never comes out so I just assume he's sleeping.

As long as you have somewhere to go during the day, I really don't see why you couldn't. Just don't sleep in and make sure you're out of there before the staff shows up.

>unlimited mobile internet
>alaska
Pick one, we /gci/ up here

I had a character in sims 3 that did it so you probably could to

I live about 60 miles east of Denali and get AT&T LTE.

I'll have to look into that, then
Anchorage here

i live in jewel lake area. wanna meet up? u a grill tho right??

Not a grill, sorry lad

asl?

Sign language?
No

Yup

The real question is why would you want to do that? It sounds miserable as fuck unless you live in some pussy shit city like phoenix where it's always warm.

you have an issue with phx you autist fuck?

No, only with the FAGS from there, what are u gonna do desert boy

Other than it being a fucking dump? If it wasn't for ASU that place would be the perfect location for nuclear waste disposals

easy bro

no its art

cunt you gonna die

>underrated post.

Kek

My kind of thread. When I eventually need to move out of my dads house I'll be moving into my SUV and getting a gym membership (currently home gym and calisthenics)

Sure thing kiddo, you won't last two days

I've done a week like that before with no problem. I also frequently spend the weekend sleeping in my car at trailheads. It's pretty easy desu. I get off work, go run on the beach, go to the grocery store, cook dinner, go back to work read for awhile and sleep in the parking lot.

this

little known secret, don't forgot to purchase your onions

Next time leave daddy's credit card at home then we'll talk

reminded me of this

godspeed OP, dont let the (((elite))) fuck you over

I want to live closer to my gym. Like next door.
>2 a day training
>hit bench in session 1, go eat and rest, then dedicated shoulder, upper back, lat hypertrophy workout in session 2
>hit prs on the random shit whenever the desire takes you, bugenhagen style
living close to a cosy 24hr gym would be the shit

I live right across the street from my gym it's the shit. Like a 10 minute walk.

>right next to gym
>a 10 minute walk

So its about 1km away

Which is a legitimate form of art.

Everyone with a brain has an issue with phoenix.

If I ever end up single again, this is what I'll do. Sell the house, buy dividend stocks, and live off the checks from then on.

I love my family and my career is alright, but if it falls apart I'm starting over again.

>Preorder everything
Retard confirmed

You'll get raped and then you'll have to tip the guy after

>Poor
> All pre cooked meals
Pick one

Couldn't that be classed as money laundering or something. I still think it's brilliant

hit shoulders too hard

In america it's actually possible to live in your car with a gym membership

If i was american and poor i'd prefer it over rent every time, especially because parking spaces are basically subsidised

>I don't want to buy property taxes to the government,

No wonder you are considering living in a gym.

He schleep

Americans are fucking retarded.

>this is what money laundering looks like in the 21st century

the game has changed, oldschool criminals like the mafia will all but go extinct because they wont be able to understand this
the future is now

Well, the Russian mafia used to launder money via TF2 hats, so I wouldn't be surprised