Who here has seen real jaw gains from following the teachings of my boi Mew?

Who here has seen real jaw gains from following the teachings of my boi Mew?

Other urls found in this thread:

the-great-work.org/community/main-forum/your-success-story/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Saved a thumbnail
Your thread is shit

I don't really know how to stimulate jaw growth aside from braces and excessive gum consumption.

Haven't been doing it long enough to see jaw gains, but I'm no longer mouthbreathing, and that's more than enough.
thank you papa mew

I'm not sure about gains but I've lost most of my double chin.

Sometimes I catch myself without my upper jaw and under jaw on each other though I breath through my nose. Is that bad?

>jaw
That is in fact not really the point. A lot of you seem to not actually know what the point of "mewing" is.

Mouth is closed too btw
Enlighten us

A) Strengthening the muscle of the lingual process.
B) Instill a correct breathing pattern
C) Instill correct swallowing pattern
D) Theoretically palatal expansion and maxillary advancement.

This is what lookism fags don't understand. Mew never claimed that fixing your oral posture in your adulthood would make you look like Brad Pitt. This process takes a lot longer than most people anticipate and that's why we usually don't see any results from adults.

Me

It works you fucking faggots

Proof? All you guys are just shilling this guy constantly but I have yet to see any evidence that any of his claims are credible.

>Shilling something completely free
Stop using that word incorrectly you newfag

There's some before and afters in this thread

the-great-work.org/community/main-forum/your-success-story/

My undereye circles are gone, I've gone from never having a jawline to having one it most lighting, my face has gone from assymetric to symmetric, and my breathing capacity through the nose has tripled.

I'm just waiting on my profile to be fixed before I come out with definitive before/afters.

>Free
>Has his own patented oral appliances
>Must pay for online consultation from him
>Must go to his office so he can "properly diagnose" (take your money)
Nice joke senpai

At least post front facing pics

E) Mandible upswing

He's uploaded 543 free videos. He's genuinely concerned about modern orthodontics and wants to cure malocclusion rather than pulling teeth out.

You've been doing it for how long?

It's really difficult to stop mouth breathing. Took me about a week to get used to it during waking hours. Been mouth taping during sleep, but my nose still tends to get clogged in the morning.

A little under 2 years

He's already an orthodontist you fuckstick, why would he go through all this extra trouble when he already has a license to print money in a London clinic that he owns?

Orthodontists/dentists aren't taking an interest in his ideas because their own clinics already make money hand over fist. They charge like $200 an hour

You're just stupid and contrarian

Can you talk more in detail about your exact process? Really curious about this. Also, congratuations dude.

It's hard to find credible claims because how would you believe before/after pics. Just do it, it's the generally accepted proper breathing position

this shit has given me horrific TMD/TMJ which has made my face look super uneven and unaesthetic- I was meant to make it... I was GOING TO MAKE IT. This has literally fucked me up, I'll find some before and after pics and post in about half hour, it killed all my facial symmetry and aged me like a bitch

Just under 11 months here. Minor cheekbone gains, large breathing gains and the gap in my front two teeth on my lower jaw is closing. Any jaw gains I may have made aren't substantial enough to be of note.

Mirin' the aesthetic gains

Shut up faggot. He's not your "boi" you disrespectful piece of shit