how can I out-bench a gorilla?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M3e3_UDLmKk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If yer a nigger ye can always ask ye old village shaman

You can't

Kill it before it gets to the bench.

Came here to post this

Go under a bench and do a rep knowing full well the gorilla will never do it.

Dont gorillas have trash pushing strength? I thought they were all pull.

You can. Atleast proportionally. Since humans are pound for pound stronger than gorillas. (for the amount of muscle we have, we are stronger). Also gorillas can't even get in the correct position to bench in the first place.

THIS
H
I
S

>humans are pound for pound stronger than gorillas
We aren't though? The average male can't bench 135 let alone do 20 pushups. Humans with a focus on training might be stronger pound for pound, but that's hardly an apt comparison to make to a gorilla that doesn't train at all.

We get some gorillas on Tren and train them for two years, and them we can start talking pound for pound.

>bench is the epitome of strength in humans

Im pretty sure the average male could push 135 for a single rep unless you count shit countries like india.

>implying I implied that
The average human isn't squatting or deadlifting over 225 or power cleaning over 135 either. Meanwhile gorillas can flip small vehicles and drag ridiculously heavy weights untrained.

Yes, they can't bench press shit.

You need to see a company gym. 95% of the guys in mine couldn’t push 135

Doubtful

lmao, I actually don't think so from the guys I've seen.

no

Men on an average diet who get reasonable amounts of exercise should be able to bench 135

Pretty sure the average is like 120lb or so.

Sorry to tell you but the gorilla is already in the know
youtube.com/watch?v=M3e3_UDLmKk

If a small female chimp can one arm pull 900lb, how much can a fully grown silverback deadlift?

Post, that is absurd

Gorillas arms are too long to deadlift, the bar wouldn’t leave the ground.

You people are fucking delusional. Don't you ever go outside?

They couldn't bench either. There muscles are tailored for pulling, not pushing. They opt for tearing their enemies apart instead of punching or smashing.

Large male chimps can't even pull 600 pounds what are you going on about? Chimps are only PROPORTIONALLY stronger than humans. And only by about 2 times.

>. They opt for tearing their enemies apart instead of punching or smashing.
No they don't. Gorilla's primarily slam to fight, if they even do. They don't grab like monkeys or cats do. Also they are huge fucking pussies.

Brah the average guy you see in public is pathetically weak even if they look "big" because most people don't even lift anything on a regular basis

*untrained chimps

is that physique achievable natty?

BOBAD bunch of bananas a day