Had a heated debate in class about south African black consciousness movement

in my history class, I argued that the black consciousness movement was flawed due to disallowing whites to join it. I argued that by doing this the group fights discrimination with discrimination and that this is illogical and only can bring about a further divide between races. I wasn't arguing the movement was bad as a whole, but just that it had certain flaws. The whole class seemed to disagree with me (though some were undecided) and some had some pretty harsh/angered tones of voice when debating. In their defense though, I wasn't conceding many points which could have made me look stubborn. They raised points such as the fact that black people at this time had low self-esteem so needed to gain autonomy and legitimization of their selves by disallowing whites into the group. They also pointed out that blacks were not allowed to get a real education, were in massive poverty, and had to face extream police brutality, and that blacks were forced into separate inferior schools than the whites had gone to. They argued that due to this whites would not understand discrimination and therefore should not be part of the black consciousness movement. Overall, you can get a decent idea of what both sides were arguing. Where do you side on the issue?

Attached: Screenshot 2017-03-15 at 9.13.58 PM.png (1920x1080, 917K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SS0VR4bfhY0
theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/mar/14/dutton-considers-fast-track-visas-for-white-south-african-farmers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>be Donald woods
> be good friend of Steve Biko
> hold strong anti apartheid views
> yet you a white therefore you can't join the black consciousness movement

what kinda god damned faggot thinks this ruleset is a good way to end racism?????

also if nobody apart from me replies to this thread then you guys are fucking turbo plebs.

oh and i forgot the most important part of the greentext

> be donald woods and literally WRITE steve biko's biography

why no replies

Wow a pathetic cracker wrote the autobiography of a legendary revolutionary, it's supposed to be impresive? At the same time, crackers have been beating and stealing Blacks since Egypt.

Read "The Destruction of Black civilizations" by Chancellor Willians and tell me if we should include those wicked creatures in any revolutionary activity? I don't like when I see IMAs(Inbreds, Muttated, Albino) in a revolutionary event for Black people, because they are all here for THEIR INTEREST, NOT THAT OF THE BLACK MAN.

Wow good impersonation

Crackers are the most wicked and stupid creature of all times. Since the beginning of time, all crackers do is stealing.

They steal Egypt and Mesopotamia knowledges(Greece).

They culturally reappropriate(Romans with Greeks)

They steal the theory and advancements of the middle east in Math in the middle age.

They kill a Jewish guy named Jesus, burn their own city to then accuse Christians, to then kill them all with barbarous methods. And after that they adopt the religion of the people that they killed. They also paint the Jewish guy(that they killed using the barbarous method of cruxifiction) as a Wyt feminine Viking(insulting him of being a transexual). This is how far crackers cultural reappropriation go.

They conquer and subjugate Egypt(the people who gave them civilization)

They try to fuck with Kush, put Kush BTFO them.

They exterminate native Americans.

They steal Africa's ressources.

They culturally appropriate Ile-Ife heads, saying that it's the creation of Greeks(with no proof, but crackers don't need proof)
They conquer, enslave, bring starvation everywhere they go.

BUT they want to be included in the Black Man revolution, because they wrote an autobiography using an alphabet derived from Egyptian hieroglyphs.

This is how naive and stupid crackers are.

All of the points they brought up were completely irrelevent.

>as a Wyt feminine Viking(insulting him of being a transexual)
Not only, doing this, they also insults Jesus of being a transracial transexual person. And they do that after killing him with the barbarous method of cruxifiction, and after killing millions of christians because they "burned the city".

STFU cracker! If I see you in the street I will kill you Haïtian-revolution-style, with a super capoeira-engolo-kick of the death! And then, I will cut every part of your body with an Akrafena sword!! pic related is how I WILL FINISH YOU.

Attached: 2859ea5d77bba3529f911d77b5617c19.jpg (523x600, 93K)

Idk if you're trolling, but you're actually being racist toward white people, also Chancellor Williams is an afrocentrist source that is far from being serious. Take a time to think about what you wrote.

You're making a mistake, ending Apartheid wasn't about "ending racism" on the whole, it was about ending racism against blacks, the "coloureds" didn't really benefit at all

Goddamn crackaz !!!! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO CALL ME A RACIST!!! RACISM IS MEANINGLESS WHEN IT COME FROM THE OPPRESSED MAJORITY!!! So I can call you a cracker that crack ass, cracker!!

I'll let my homie Ras Kass explain to you who THE FUCK YOU ARE

Listen, all he is spitting are FACTS.

low self-esteem is the problem, their solution is like cleaning up after a dog that keeps shitting on the carpet instead of toilet training it

Ok you're trolling, and I took the bait.

I'm not trolling cracka, again listen to the best rapper of all times :

YOU are the nature of the threat

pretty sure this the kara boga poster, he is talking the exact same way

he used to post pictures of nude black men while simultaneously accusing white people of being gay so I think he is messed up in his personal life and this is how he blows off steam

Should've gone full /pol/, called them niggers and explained how whites brought Civilization to those animals.

:^)

Attached: niggers hang.jpg (976x1393, 124K)

why are people under the age of 18 posting here?
jannies please remove this thread

This is the most historically inaccurate song that I've ever heard.

Are you aware of what the South African blacks are doing to whites on a daily basis down there? They are breaking into white homes at night and torturing and murdering them. Are you white? If you are, you should be concerned with the rhetoric coming out of these movements.

Why don't they move to another african countries, i am sure some leader has to be clever enough to see the nice opportunity for a production boost they represent?

I would like to see them granted refugee status in countries like Denmark, UK, Germany, France, US, AU, CA, ect.

I think leaving is difficult for many of them because they have no where else to go, surrounding areas in Africa included.

Well crafted bait. I really appreciated the spelling mistakes and restrained use of caps lock. Very believable. 9/10

Hmmm, seems pretty stupid to let racism and old feuds obstruct pragmatism.

what white person would want to be part of a black consciousness movement in the first place?

Care to elaborate? How is giving refugee status to your own people considered racist?

Ah? i was talking about the other african nations...

>low self-esteem
I can't believe something so vague and ephemeral as this was seriously brought up as a point of discussion. It sounds as if they had no argument, were essentially espousing a racist viewpoint, but didn't want to be brought up on it, so they resorted to using wooly and emotive terminology. This is to say nothing of the fact that they have still failed to reconcile the problem of discrimination: by gratifying the "self esteem" of the in group over that of the out group, all you succeed in doing is creating the previous tyranny in reverse.

It sounds like they know this though, and, like most black movements, they simply want to be the ones acting as the oppressors. In which case, why should white South Africans support their own disenfranchisement?

Jews mostly. I am not memeing; it's just a fact.

oh fuck off

>Daily basis
There were 72 farm murders in all of 2016/2017 you memeing fuck

The Boer organizations literally refused refugee status user, they have no interest in leaving

theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/mar/14/dutton-considers-fast-track-visas-for-white-south-african-farmers

Why wouldn't they? White people were anti apartheid all around the world therefore some would presumably want to join the movement. Also, considering that black had second tier education as opposed to whites, some whites may have then been useful assets to the group and could have been paid to join it thus giving them economic incentive.

>RACISM IS MEANINGLESS WHEN IT COME FROM THE OPPRESSED MAJORITY!!!
Shitty bait

Crackers are very stupid.
Listen cracker, worldwide, you are a minority, that oppress a MAJORITY. White people are the most priviliged people on earth but are also a minority.