What your gains looks like + What you look like in clothes

Having a good body is one thing Veeky Forums but can you dress to match the part as well?

Post your body + fit clothes.

don't tell me you guys only care about the 'body'.? CMON

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x7S1Poy3-7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>those legs

it looks like someone stretched your shoulder out and clavicle up, you look retarded and stop skipping leg day

>those shoes

They get you up to 5'5"? That extra 2"

i haven't fallen for a gif scare in awhile, well played

plz train obliques and fill in those invisible watermelons

having big legs is not a good look for being Veeky Forums. I do legs, but I try to not make them stand out.

I'm actually 6'0

This thread kills the motivation. Please delete

This is why being big is way more important than being lean, as long as you're not outright fat.

Please tell me that's not you. You look goofy as hell mayne. sick arms on the left tho fellow curlbrah

wearing sweaters that don't fit your shoulders, orthopedic shoes, and a color scheme that induces eye trauma doesn't make you Veeky Forums either but you're still doing it

mirin bro, where'd u get the shoes and pants? also r u natty?

He must be really short.

Does anyone else feel a tingling sensation in their brain whenever they see this?

shit me too, 100% srs

wtf

someone tell me if that gif has a jump scare, it makes me uneasy after the first three seconds

i think the doll just moves a little

Haha ur asian

this tbqfh, I look better at 15-17% clothed than I ever will at my very leanest naked

googling How To Lose Five Percent Bodyfat In The Ten Seconds It Takes Me To Undress Before Boinking yielded no results

>>>>think
not what I wanted to hear

Check em you fucking faggots

woah I thought it was a black labrador jumping on the bed does anyone else see it? was very not ready for your weird doll

Yeah I also thought it was some kind of dog gif

you waited to post this all day, admit it

well you know how gifs can last forever, it moves but then stays still and my ADD isn't going to sit there and watch to see if more happens

my problem exactly, I usually kek at cheap scares but that fucking doll has me chew my nails because its so subtle and goes on for way too long AND YOU DONT KNOW IF IT COMES, I hope whoever created this is chuckling in the distance now.

>inb4 it loops after four seconds and we just dont notice
whelp

You look good, user. These cucks are just jealous

Yes wtf

no, am I a brainlet? :(

Pretty good upper body, but the pencil neck and chicken legs kill it

fuck that

you look like a mannequin on the right side..

youtu.be/x7S1Poy3-7s

>b-b-but im 6 feet

>manlet in high heels
>skips leg day
oh dear

gains looking good
style looking good
we be talking shit bout people who actually work out now?
damn Veeky Forums

Not him, but are you guys calling him a manlet retarded?
I'm 6'4, and have a pair of shoes with 2" outsole, also from Veeky Forums

Fuck.

>being a necklet
lol

me in work clothes

Those shoes are for small school boys

These are regular low top boots? Are you people trolling?

Post full fit

jesus christ that fucking fit on the right
Veeky Forums in a nutshell

Talk shit, post fit. Guarantee the soyboys ITT still wear cargo shorts, gym shorts, and bootcut jeans on the daily.

Mirin the sweater lad

It's legs and head move after like 10 seconds you pussy

Ignore apostrophe

random number I chose, I dont really count while staring at it and having vivid /x/ PTSD

I think you look great user.

legday: skipped

same thing here, or rather about 1", as most sneakers also have (e.g. any boost sole)
those are just regular derbies, Veeky Forums is fucking retarded sometimes. The people talking shit should post fits themselves, OP dresses basic but ok

Itt fit is full of sore, stylelet, duel losers who feel the need to shit on better looking people to compensate
You're doing great op, keep it up, I'm proud of u

This.
>not maxing out your height and being 6’5”
>not bullying manlets by saying your actually 5’11”
Also
>not recognizing regular shoes
The soy is messing up millennials.

tfw you Veeky Forumsggots will hate me for the belt

This is fear and anticipation.

nice jaw

Nice bod, mirin.

I’d change shirt. It fits you well, don’t get me wrong. But it looks very tight and make you looks like a manlet with a big head. And yea the belts gotta go.

At least someone’s got the balls to post a fit.

if i saw you in rl i would legit think that u had never lifted once in your life. this is a bad look desu.

I think with his face and body type he'd look better in bear mode. He'd have that gentle loving boy face with a big body you could snuggle up to under a blanket on the couch. no homo of course.

I genuinely like the belt for some reason, shirt is kinda eh though. Not bad in itself but doesnt compliment you all too well.

>having big legs is not a good look for being Veeky Forums

It's also not a good look to be disproportional. You're totally top heavy and your shoulders are far to wide for your hips.

Untuck the shirt and undo the top button.

mirin body but yeah you look dyel in clothes

Its summer in almost in Australia so ive been going with beach shorts, a fitted tee, and thongs (flipflops)

> Claims gains
> Is a 125lb lanklet with no legs

I am unironically unsure if you understand the point desu.

>t. fatboy logic

b-but its my favourite shirt.
I'm 6'3 so the manlet question is out of the way fortunately
this is how I go to work everyday. I agree this shit makes me look slim as fuck, but I rarely wear clothes that compliment my body too much anyway
insert the gaining weight is hard for me meme here
I'm a real estate manager, so let's keep the look professional. Will do if I encounter milfs though

(You) are a confirmed twink, post butt, full homo

BTFO
T
F
O

why tf is this so unsettling

thats a really ugly belt you fucking mong.

I look pretty good in clothes until you realize it's all scaled down to a 5'6 frame

thats no good you should get taller

>shop your shirt size, even size down if jacked
>either get sickening hammies or better fitted jeans holy shit
I like what you are trying to pull off, but you look like you played dressup with your swole older brothers fit

you look shorter than 5'6, if not, definitely wear less baggy pants

On it brah, my grandma is pretty sure I keep growing kek. Btw that pic is from highschool like 4 years ago
I have a big problem with shirts because either the shoulders/upper back is way too tight or the sleeves are way too loose
Same with jeans, I have a 29 waist and my inseam is also 29-30, but usually the closest thing I can find is relaxed fit/straight. Tapered doesnt work because my valves are huge from when I used to be fat
Short legs with weird proportions, my calves are proportionally bigger so to be comfy I have to size up to straight/relaxed fit
Working on legs for the first time this bulk cycle, they're already not bad because they're so short the proportions are better, I can't even imagine how shitty my pants will fit once my legs are up to proper size.

stop wearing sneakers with jeans god damn that looks autistic

Shirt: sonofatailor dot com
Jeans: Levis 541 athletic, inb4 triggered shitstorm

Thanks, I'll check it out. I've been thinking that finding one brand/style of clothes that fits well and then buying online would be easier than what I usually do, which is go to 70%off clearance racks

A varied wardrobe is the staple of the modern man, mhm.

t. been wearing minor variations on the same fit for the last decade

That's actually a great ideal body look, and be sure women can tell you have muscles unless you're a bruce lee manlet. Only thing I'll probably change is bigger muscles or forearms and beefier legs(not huge just more mass on them)
I saw a couple of really big bb dudes ripped af(as well as a giant Rich piana with nis female version but that's another story), great phisique but most women didn't care

you can probably just shorten the pants yourself, im sure it isnt that hard of a process, or ask a tailor to do it

Why do you wear clothes that hide your gains?

Im wearing some tight ass jeans but girls seem to like it lol. gay dudes seem to check me out. i should probably get less tighter jeans, but these stretchh jeans are comfy as fuck brah.

>no girl will ever have an ass like this

hip thrusts, squats and deadlifts

>calling people beta
Retro memes

>your sweater doesn't fit like it should, shoulders too low on your arms
>pants too small, you're not suposed to see your socks unless you're sitting down
>extra 2" shoes
>"fit clothes"

How do you hide your junk? I've always got an obvious bulge when I wear tight jeans.

roll your sleeve up, untuck your shirt and change your belt, otherwise you're good
looking good, but i'd choose a sleevless tshirt
also, please, put your keys in your poket and don't show your belt
tight jeans are okay, but only if your shirt/tshirt isn't tight as well, you'll look gay as fuck and like a retarded

>2"
what a meme, those are barely +1". I have similar shoes and I get more height in adidas sneakers. Adidas/Nike that everyone wears all have 1-1.5" heels, whereas shoes like the OP and especially dress shoes barely scrape 1"

I would go to work topless if I had your body, desu.

shopped

this cuts the already thin thread my heterosexuality was dangling on

>Roshe runs
so you're 5'6 before or after the added inch from the shoes ?