Lift for sluts

>lift for sluts
>cant get brappy ass
Who else /glutelet/ here?

>5'4"
>115lbs
Never had that problem. Still pull because of my ass

breh....

Do you even squat and deadlift? Try also sprints, glute bridges, hip thrusts or something.

i dl 4pl8 and squat 3pl8s for reps baka

Maybe sprints and glute specific exercises then. See what Bret Contreras recommends for glutes.

i know plenty of glute specific exercises
its just genetics brah

there was some growth there but not a whole lot

narrow waist thin hank hill ass

you tall? I am 6'5", same problem. my thighs are way, way larger than my ass.

6'2

Me too but my ass is fucking huge. My gf loves it but I find that weird so whenever she compliments my ass I squeeze out a braappp. Wish she'd compliment my lats more tbqh

women dont know what are lats
they know whats vtaper but not what makes it

anyways

my lats are pretty neat (for a dyel that lifts for 1 year) but glutes are so lacking

baka

I’m a big guy 4 u but also suffer from Hank Hill ass. No amount of squats can fix it, but I’m scared of doing glute thrusts because I don’t want to look like a massive faggot

>pic related

pussy

ive did hip thrusts on commercial gym, with like 3.5 pl8 of weight, but that exercise wasnt vert effective since i felt it was mostly hamstrings no glutes

lately im doing high volume DLs (this week did conventional for low reps, sumo 5x5 after 1rm attempt and RDLs) and to be fair my glutes are sore as shit for few days now

I think for long time i was struggling eith glute activation / engagement during lifts and hamstrings were taking over

RDLs are really really nice. I have a nicer ass/legs than many girls at my uni.

brap!

london

What's the issue?
I'm slim but have a big round butt as a guy. It's pretty embarrassing desu. Both women and men have commented on it and both women and men have slapped it and I didn't even ask for it.

I have this issue too, I think it has to do more with the fact that >we are not activating the glutes properly.

homo?

no homo ofc

low test

>tfw had a small round butt before lifting
>many squats and deadlifts later, it's a bit bigger and still round
>occasionally get my ass slapped in the bathroom at bars by drunk guys who tell me that i'm a good-looking dude

t-thanks Veeky Forums

>older woman told me "i want to slap your butt" once

m-making it

You have piqued my interest, user. Post pics.

R-routine?