> chad
> not white

how is he not white?

>new
it's fucking old you twat

Hes grey you colourblind fuck

> black hair
> swarthy skin
Not white no matter how much you wish turkroach.

its like she put a Schwarzenegger-filter on a dirty hook-nosed turk.

this woman must be psychotic

>tfw gigachad is a shoop

Would this guy make, I mean would the ultimate body give the worst face ever a chance of fucking, opinions?

even if this one is fake are there people who really look like that?

Literally Desperate Dan

I had a coworker who looked kind of like blackops2cel. Skinny computer nerd, very smart, maybe 5'7".

He was married with kids. Don't let your mind get corrupted by Veeky Forums.

AWAKEN MY M-

Turks are BLACK you retard.

>no hat
>different jacket on both of them
>different shirt
uh

>chechens
>turkic

pro-tip: not his kids

are you fucking retarded or what

>tfw you realise gigachad was a shoop all along, like you first thought

No they look like him, for better or worse.

I wish someone would shop a gigastacy.

No it's the creator's new upload on instagram so it's new instagram.com/berlin.1969/

is there a filter or app that makes you into the uberchad?

I bet it will be a thing in the next 5 or 10 years maybe sooner!

literally me

>gigachad isn't real
COPE

So this looks like a real person to you,and there are 3 of them.Sure...I'm not saying it's impossible to have insane genetics and build an insane body with a 10-12 pack and the craziest skull ever.I'm just saying that it has been proven he is a combination of other people and he was digitally created by a woman.

Because she took a selfie? Or just because she's a roastie in general and they're all psychotic?

>chad has to be white

Chad is always white. Tyrone is black, Chang is Asian.

What is the Asian version of Stacey?

Sta-xi

I don't understand this thread. Quick rundown?

what's happening here

The uberchad is a recent meme on Veeky Forums it's a guy that is considered the greatest genetic perfection of a man.Soon it was proven that he is cgi with an instagram profile of about 44 pictures (now 45).It's kind of an art project perhaps or social experiment maybe,but the woman who created him seems to be pretending he is real.But if you are really romantic and want hime to be real you can believe that!

I’m 100% white and English and my lower jaw juts forward a bit

Brits are "special"

>I'm not saying it's impossible to have insane genetics and build an insane body with a 10-12 pack and the craziest skull ever
I'm saying it's impossible. Prove me wrong.

Thank you, kind sir.

discord.gg/HVgCQf

Chad imperium welcomes you

He's black and white, so racemixed. Nobody wins

You are welcome!Now feed the world more of this meme,this meme entertains me a lot! xD

Well it's all relative,yes there are some aesthetic critiria but they are not perfect and it doesn't mean that this type of body is the healthiest or one with the greatest strength.Also it depends on what you want,for me is building the best version of myself and in my opinion I like my face better that uberchad's face as of my body I have many years in front of me to maximize it's aesthetic potential.

stepan.pereverzev and artur.farad are actual gigachads that the woman is using in her social experiment

berlin.1969 (the supposed gigachad) is the only rendered one, and the artist's account is sleekntears

everything in IG of course

I meant that the are actual real persons that happen to be gigachads. They are her actual models, who work with other photographers

Why are dentists always such huge chads?

These are your kind of typical jacked bodybuilder type bodies.The change besides the aesthetically (improved? at least in her mind and taste ) face is that his head to body ratio is different.Giga chad has longer legs 10-12 pack and smallest head that gives the illusion that he is even bigger.

It's not just about size,it's about the crazy proportions look at his head in relation to his body.Although since he is fake it depends what picture you are looking at, there isn't much consistency so I'm reffering to the iconic image that he is sitting on a chair.

roastie is pretty good with photoshop. She manufactured Uberchad from her ugly ass muslim boyfriend.

What ethnic group are Azerbaijanis?

>Anglo
>White

UltraChad is her father actually.

Injecting Chadabots?

BOOM!

So, were the bruises and shit on his face discussed already? I feel like we need to pause a second and really ponder just how insane this chick is to add that.
I mean, am i the only one that noticed and/or finds that disturbing in its own right?

Who s the bald Qt?

She poses naked and takes pictures like these with her own brother, this bitch is totally crazy.

A true chad constantly gets in fights for domination with groups of ""men""/lions/bears

Chun-li

It probably wouldn't be too difficult to make, maybe about the same as makeapp. It would probably work on a neural network that detects and exaggerates "chad" features.

Well you see there is incest subtext with the "Giga Chad" character as well, he is both an idealized lover and her "father".
Sometimes the head is also enormous like in

>fictional
he just ate tons of onions as a kid, it might be too late for us, but at least we can achieve low tier onion-mode, he's elder god shrek-mode, a whole new level of chad