Veeky Forums mental health thread (mental health is health and fitness related mods)

Veeky Forums mental health thread (mental health is health and fitness related mods)

idrlabs.com/personality-style/test.php

The description for histrionic it gave me is a revelation to me; it's the most accurate description of myself I've ever come across. The 16personallities description gave me nothing worth noting, but this is scarily accurate.

>Your personality style is:

>Histrionic

>Your test scores suggest that your personality style entails:That you have a strong need for attention and affection, but contrary to what could be expected, you are not passive and receptive, waiting for others to notice you of their own accord. On the contrary, you are actively manipulating others to notice you in order to feed your flair for melodrama and nascent attention-seeking. To gain attention, you dramatize matters pertaining to yourself, ranging from clothing, appearance, manner of speaking, and sexuality. You try different tactics with new people to figure out what makes each person respond well to you, modifying yourself in an attempt to gain popularity and admiration. Your behavior is seductive, witty, charming, and gregarious, while at the same time seeming childish and immature. So long as you are with people who greatly enjoy your company, you are contented and the life of the party, yet when you are alone you are sometimes beset by brooding thoughts that you are really unworthy of love.

Other urls found in this thread:

idrlabs.com/personality-style/test.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You sound like a faggot tbqh

Your personality style is:
Multiple Personality Styles

Oh dear, oh dear. Either you clicked 'Agree' to too many questions that did not really apply to you, or you appear to have multiple, equally prominent personality styles. It is quite possible that you have several personality styles that are all strongly expressed and which co-exist in you. Whether you really have these multiple personality styles, or you just clicked 'Agree' too leniently, we are unable to say, and we are therefore also incapable of giving you a more personalized description. But you can consult the charts below in order to see which of the styles you score the strongest on.
Literally clicked agree on less than 20%, shit test.

Depressive

Your test scores suggest that your personality style entails: That without necessarily suffering from clinical depression, you are nevertheless glum and pessimistic at heart, experiencing little joy in life. Due to the stifling and dark character of your thoughts, you may at times experience psychomotorial retardation (i.e. your thoughts slowing almost to a standstill) and you may be wholly unable to experience pleasure during such bouts of melancholy and dejection. When you try to pull yourself together, there is an overpowering sense of giving up; a sense that "life is over" and that it's no use trying to fight to regain joy and a better standing in life.

I'm not pessimistic at all though

>Multiple Personality Styles

>Oh dear, oh dear. Either you clicked 'Agree' to too many questions that did not really apply to you, or you appear to have multiple, equally prominent personality styles. It is quite possible that you have several personality styles that are all strongly expressed and which co-exist in you. Whether you really have these multiple personality styles, or you just clicked 'Agree' too leniently, we are unable to say, and we are therefore also incapable of giving you a more personalized description. But you can consult the charts below in order to see which of the styles you score the strongest on.

WTF is this shit

Understandable have a nice day

I pressed agree like 50% of the time (am OP) and it still gave me a result. Maybe your answers were too conflicting.

>Your personality style is:
Compulsive

>Your test scores suggest that your personality style entails: A preoccupation with matters of order and control. Not only are you supremely well organized and settled into your usual and familiar routines, you also believe that others should be. This may lead the people around you to perceive you as a moralistic stickler and a busybody - someone who's always pointing out the inefficiencies and mistakes of others, smugly flaunting your own successes as a model for others to follow. Unbeknownst to yourself, however, one reason that you cling to the rules is because you feel that you constantly must fight off urges to let loose in order to be worthy of love and respect. You most likely have unacknowledged feelings of anger and defiance that you hide away from the world, attempting instead to present a perfect facade that others may admire and respect.

No thanks.
I don't need to answer 100 questions to know that I'm depressed, i already know that

sorry to hear that user, checked

>your result is multiple personality styles

Shit test if it cant correctly analyze me as incredibly narcissistic and schizoid because i know for a fact that i am from multiple previous tests.

Got the same text. Thought i answered normally...

looking at it again, seems notable the only %ages are 100, 42, 29, 0 and one 57. across 105 questions answered truthfully I'd expect more variety...

>winning

same wtf

Oh sweet I'll take this te-

>Question 1 out of 105

lol

This
Fuck that my ADHD can’t handle that

Same

Likewise user... likewise

wtf
>No Marked Personality Style

>We all have our problems to grapple with, but you appear to be untroubled by the negative elements of personality styles. Perhaps you followed our instructions too severely and clicked 'Disagree' to too many items, or perhaps you really are an upstanding paragon of health and psychic well-being. In other words, your scores indicate that you do not have a strongly pronounced personality style. However, you can still get a feel for which of the personality styles fit you the most by consulting the charts below.

Personality Style Test

Avoidant

Your test scores suggest that your personality style entails: A susceptibility to anxiety and depression, which you guard against by withdrawing from evaluative social situations. You may appear emotionally flat to others at times, but contrary to how others perceive you, this flatness is not your actual state. Instead, you use it as a form of self-protection: As soon as you are around people, feelings of tension and disharmony start to creep up on you. By presenting yourself as quiet, reticent, and modest in social situations you hope to inject some remoteness whereby you can maintain emotional distance in the event that others should start expressing negative evaluations of you. The irony is that you have a strong desire for acceptance and affection, but you restrain these longings in yourself because you are afraid that if you let others get close to you, they will only end up hurting you.

That's sadly true.

Compulsive schizoid boys where you at

Fuck me, it nailed it

>Your personality style is:Schizoid
>Your test scores suggest that your personality style entails: A defect in your ability to form social relationships and an under-responsiveness to all sorts of stimuli. You exhibit an intrinsic emotional "flatness" where the highs don't get too high and the lows don't get too low. Emotions like joy, anger, and sadness do not move you as much as they move other people. Your natural state appears to be one where you have "retired" a bit into yourself, which is one source of the calmness that characterizes your normal state. Unlike what might be expected, your passivity and lack of vitality is not a form of self-protection, but simply seems to be your natural state.

Am I the only sardistic narcissist on here?
c'mon Veeky Forums

Apparently I clicked agree too much, but I did get 100 on schizotypal. Looked it up and it's like I'm reading about myself. Fuck bro, this shit is too real.

It would appear that I am more rounded out with less negatives than most of you Gymcels, this is the power of the /fast/

>Schizoid
Meh. It's accurate, but I don't feel there's anything wrong with me. I think it's stupid that being calm in any situation and a loner is a personality disorder. I don't hate people or anything either. I just fail to see why I should go out of my way to engage others.

Same here user

I just hate People.

this is really accurate

>user loves himself too much to be masochistic

lol

To be fair, I think I'm totally normal. My health is top notch, the only thing I need in my life right now are some new solid friends and a gf
>moved far, far away

I learned that I have mild autism, aspergers, depression and simple type schizophrenia
cool thread Veeky Forums im gonna go kill myself now

You'll Veeky Forums right in here

>tfw tested 160 IQ and I know more than half of these are probably true. o_o

who here /negativistic/

I know I'm fucked up that's just the way shit goes for some people

the lack of sadism im seeing on here is suprising, I thought everyone on here was like that

Multiple personalities :thinking:

Whelp....I mean, I guess....

Seems accurate. Life is suffering.

Personality Style Test

Depressive

Your test scores suggest that your personality style entails: That without necessarily suffering from clinical depression, you are nevertheless glum and pessimistic at heart, experiencing little joy in life. Due to the stifling and dark character of your thoughts, you may at times experience psychomotorial retardation (i.e. your thoughts slowing almost to a standstill) and you may be wholly unable to experience pleasure during such bouts of melancholy and dejection. When you try to pull yourself together, there is an overpowering sense of giving up; a sense that "life is over" and that it's no use trying to fight to regain joy and a better standing in life.

hmm

multiple personality master race reporting in

what does this mean?

are there any actually legitimate tests that would be similar to how a doctor would diagnose you? This test just seems like all the others that say i'm a depressed antisocial retard

Who histrionic master race

Cause you are faggot lmao

Hypomaniac

Your test scores suggest that your personality style entails: A high energy level and buoyant manner whereby you drive yourself into an overly animated, over-expressive, scattered, and manic state. Being full of optimism and hope, you experience strong positive affects at anything you do and feel confident that you can work for hours on end, without ever giving way to fatigue. While your projects are initially ingenious, chaos tends to ensue when you are left to your own devices, without the guidance of others. Excitable and zealous, you are restlessly active, rash, and easily worked up. Humorous, witty, and cheery, few people would ever recognize that one reason for your high-spirited facade is an unconscious defense that serves to ward off those nagging fears of anxiety and depression that seem to follow you wherever you go.

Love the ending there. I'm literally wojack with my happy facade. Fuck.

>"see but the thing is, I am better than you."

>160 IQ
Sure you didn't get some of the narcissistic questions wrong? You're only at 71% broyo.

Yeah. I was surprised a bit too. I also thought we'd see more compulsive folks.

Same here

I wonder if any attractive people get results like this, I feel it's only genetic trash that can be this far gone.

>idrlabs.com/personality-style/test.php

Gave it a shot, the little summary at the end was 100% wrong lol. Not a single part of the entire paragraph applied to me. I'd be annoyed if it wasn't so hilarious.

this test is shit

It basically says that impeded to solve conflicts I can't just do it with my thoughts I need to be a little mean, which makes a ton of sense for me it's crazy

is it legit test? i think it's lying

I always take personality tests with a grain of salt but this one seemed somewhat accurate and consistent with my well being over the years.

How the fuck do I leave this shithole bros? Whenever I try to stay away from Veeky Forums for more than a week literally get suicidally depressed. Wtf is wrong with me?

Stereotypical user on this Turkish cartoon board: Scared to leave the house and self-sabotaging.

Took this one while drunk but god damn does it feel right. I'm a right dick to my friend but they seem to think it's just me being straight with them, but really I just hate small things about everyone I get to know and I can't help but point them out if we're close enough.
Does anyone one else have this issue? How do I stop being so shit to the people around me?

it could be that you use the chon as replacement for socializing, like many of us do.

leaving is going to be a bit of a shock to the system. you can do it though. I quit for about 6 months this year. only came back because I was bored

A lot of these package two different questions in one which I think skewed my results. I'm not disputing the depressive aspect, but I think I definitely tend toward the Schizoid aspect more.
What's sad (good?) is seeing zero% histrionic and narcissistic. I think I'm good-looking and have been told I'm very attractive all my life and I certainly feel it sometimes, but I grew up feeling ugly and I have no interest in relationships, or having a gf (not even close to being a virgin lol). I have heavily retreated into my shell as I've gotten older, and if anyone's read Emil Cioran here, maybe you understand what it feels like to truly hate the fact that you're alive, and to place no value on your life, yet work incredibly hard toward your goals even though you're not sure what it's all for.

Nice to see a lot of other schizoid/avoidant/depressive homies up in here, though.

I got histrionic, but it feels like I only got that because I'm usually comfortable in social situations. I dont really feel terrible if people don't like me just don't care.

Then again I change myself a bit from person to person, but don't we all?

Yeah. More then a few questions are loaded and thus misleading.
It's actually trash.

Uhmm guys help

i'm fucked

Multiple Personality Styles

Oh dear, oh dear. Either you clicked 'Agree' to too many questions that did not really apply to you, or you appear to have multiple, equally prominent personality styles. It is quite possible that you have several personality styles that are all strongly expressed and which co-exist in you. Whether you really have these multiple personality styles, or you just clicked 'Agree' too leniently, we are unable to say, and we are therefore also incapable of giving you a more personalized description. But you can consult the charts below in order to see which of the styles you score the strongest on.

Am I still allowed to post here