Shave thread

>wakeup slightly hungover, feel really gross and greasy, dont even want to leave bed
>shower
>SHAVE
>feel like a new man, ready to take on the day
anyone else? what do you lads shave with? gillette fusion here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9fWxCIi5PIw
harrys.com/en/ca
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safety_razor
youtube.com/user/mantic59/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I was using the fusion blades but they were just too damn expensive. I made the switch the dollarshaveclub and haven't looked back. I get 4 4-bladed cartridges every two months, shave every sunday and use the trimmers on Thursday morning so I don't get razorburn and I only have to use my razor once a week

The more blades a razor has the worse it is for your skin. 2 is the highest number of blades you should ever use.

Pic related. Cheap, resusable, easily cleaned, disposable. The perfect razor.

this, but I prefer the Gillette Sensor 2 disposables that have the swivel head and the lubricating strip as I usually shave in the shower without anything on my face. also considering going safety razor as they are cheaper in the long run

dollar shave club isn't good. their model is the upsell on useless creams and their blades aren't that good to begin with

Gillette Fusion or Dollar Shave Club Premium.

Shaving hack: if your hair gets stuck in between the blades of your razor and running it under the faucet/hitting it against the sink doesn't get the hair out, then get a cheap toothbrush and use that to clean your razor off. Closer shaves and faster when I learned this.

Buy a cheap double edge safety razor. Get some astra platinums. My shave now costs $.40/month and is better than anything I got with a cartridge. Carts aren't bad but expensive and there are less options to find a blade that suits your skin and facial hair type. I also use proraso sensitive skin shave cream. It smells like green apples. Shit is amazing.

Just started using a DE after shaving exclusively with an electric piece of crap for a year, fucked my neck like a retard. Any tips for a beginner?

>using anything other than a straight razor
ISHYGDDT

lightly touch the middle of the razor head on your skin, tilt it until the blade just touches your skin. keep it like that.

>using disposable razors
Buy a $20 safety razor. They're not made of shitty plastic and you can buy 100 blades for $10. I don't know how Gillette scammed everyone into buying overpriced plastic razors. Safety razors are way better. Or you can just use a straight razor, but try not to cut yourself on that edge.

youtube.com/watch?v=9fWxCIi5PIw
obviously

gillette invented safety razors. then their patent ran out.

ITT: Low test cucks who can't grow a magnificent beard

ITP: low test cuck who gets insecure about what other men do

Dollar shave shills pls go

kek btfo

Or just run wipe it off with ur finger in the opposite direction

Yeah there is way better stuff out there. I have been using DSC for a while and it is totally acceptable, but by no means a quality shaving experience.

Cutthroat for day to day, straight razor on special occasions and double edge safety razor on body hair

>tfw constant razor burn on my neck despite wetting my face and using shaving cream/ gel

>want to shave disgusting "beard" but can't because absolute shit-tier jaw and chin genetics

tfw even at 37 I still cant grow a proper beard
mustache would come in like the snooty waiter from ferris buellers day off
neck grows in thick
cant grow side burns at all

all I really ever wanted to grow was an epic set of mutten chops

I only use cheap disposible single bladed razors, and find them much better than any multi bladed razors.

Lol if you aren’t using Israeli personnas

does anyone else here like scratching their chin hairs? its so fun

I can't stop stroking my sideburns, it's driving me fucking nuts.

It's scary at first but i have an easier time shaving my neck with a straight razor vs the DE safety setup.

My neck hair grows in all different directions so the safety razor is a bitch to handle, a straight razor will give more control for dat clean ass neck.

>Scratches chin beard
>revolting flakes of scalp scabs fall like snow onto my shirt

>Not a professional
Get a job hippie

>Shaving during Movember
Soyboys.

>muh silly reddit holidays

This seriously. 200 blades cost me like $17 and I didn't even get the cheapest ones. Every shave I get to have a fresh sharp blade and one blade feels easier on my skin than those multi blade ones.

harrys.com/en/ca

quality shave everytime

This. Probably one of the better investments I've made in my life.

I wanna get into safety razors, what do

Buy a safety razor and a box of razors for it.

Use it to shave your face.

Repeat as many times a week as required for the rest of your life

A nice shave always puts me back on track. It's like a little ceremony,. Whipping the shaving cream, putting a fresh blade in the razor, running the alum block around your face afterwards and the feel of your fresh, smooth skin as a result. Looking good, feeling great. Pic related is my kit, plus Geo F Trumper shaving cream.

Harry's Blades

they're alright, though I cancelled my subscription in favour of a safety razor

*doffs feathered cap in your direction*

the only right answer
/thread

trim it

>Muh glorious beard!
Sup reddit

as an aside, the alum bar is a great antibacterial deodorant. Rub all over after shower and no / less smell when sweaty.

Why is there so many shills for this shitty fucking shaving company?
Just buy a safety razor
>Blades cheap as fuck
>No in grown hairs
>/Comfy/ shave

>not using November as an excuse not to shave

Kys

>get all hairy and feel nasty
>shave pussy
>feel like a new girl, ready to take on the world
>can't sit properly the next day
>stop shaving for another three months

Safety razors are definitely the way to go.

I actually prefer straight blades but I swear there are no good ones available for sale in the U.S. Last time I used one I liked was in London, years back. Didn't know the make though.

lmao are these commercials?

Trimmer. Rock perma stubble

came here to post this

Use the weight of the razor to apply pressure, don't press down. Also learn about the direction your hair grows. You can do up to 3 passes, with the grain, across, then against. I never do a third pass and get a pretty good shave

Itt : Fedora-core tryhards.

Just use an electrical razor.

>falling for the sharpened jew

Wew lad

>using anything other than feather blades

Never gonna make it.

I know this is larping bait.
But any of my bros here prefer a hairy girl? Something about the natural look does it for me

i dont care about the hair as long as the labia is clean shaved.
i like eating pussy and hair gets on the way

what is this?

i never shave, i just use hair clippers with no guard a few times a week

fuck all that shit

a buttplug

>mfw use an electric razor and trimmer
>mfw never used a normal blade for shaving
>mfw no face

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safety_razor

Yesteday dollar shave club shilled on POL today FIT. Tomorrow ShaveCoins will be mooning. Fuck all of you that dont recognize these reddit tier ads.

Is there a greater example of a technology being perfected only to not be left alone due to the need for consumerism?

Kek more like shekelshaveclub.

>astra platinum
>proraso sensitive skin shave cream
Are you me?

Literally me too

>Neckbeard november

Hi tim

astras have served me well. Don't feathers dull relatively quickly?

youtube.com/user/mantic59/videos

Lel

Has anyone here shaved their head?
I got tired of my widow's peak and shaved my head after trimming the hair down.
I hadn't really thought this through. Now I need to shave it every 2-3 days or it doesn't look nice any more? Jesus Christ, why does everything need to be complicated

>t. commitmentlet

I've shaved myself about 5 times with a safety razor. Every single time a fresh blade. Every single time the skin under my chin gets fucked up due to acne(? I dont know if its actually that, perhaps blackheads? Although there's no black shit there)
It's super annoying. I'm not a complete slob either. I eat fine and shower daily. God damnit, I hate my skin.

u guys shower first or shave first? i usually shave first so i can wash off the shaving cream. my roommate use to insist shaving after the shower was better

nah too hipster. i don't have 20 minutes every morning to be careful about cutting my neck open.

Sorry. I am not poor.

>shaving at all

>Being an unkempt neckbeard

I have shit facial hair, and a good jawline. Why would I never shave and look like shit when I have the option of looking more manly?

it wasn't a bait though but whatever

I barely know/see any "high test" men with full beards, only a stubble or clean shaven

Master race.

>being clean shaven
Might as well start taking the estrogen pills now if you want to look like a woman so much.

>needs a beard to look like a man
t. lowtest

t. chinlet