Guys. How do I get rid of hairs in my ass crack?

Guys. How do I get rid of hairs in my ass crack?

I don't want to do it for aesthetics but I get sick of endless wiping and poop getting stuck in the hairs.

Put vaseline around your asshole, as accurately as possible, then fill your crack with Nair.

Don't shave with a razor. The itching is fucking hell on earth.

Don't shave use that Nair hair removal cream shit

I do it in the shower from the back, no need to see just don't pass the razor over the "stitches". Don't remember what that shit is called.

Use scissors

Not worth the risk of a bad skin reaction to Nair.

This. I personally use Veet. You slather that shit on wherever there is hair that you don't want anymore. Then you wait five to ten minutes and rinse it off in the shower. It literally just falls off and you don't end up with razor bumps or ingrown hairs caused by the sharp ends that razors leave on your hair. And it's much, much easier than shaving. Especially on your nutsack.

Well I hope you obviously know not to put Nair on your asshole.

I snip with scissors as opposed to shaving, shaving causes it's own set of new issues. Hopefully you're pretty flexible and can get it done with a mirror. Idk why you came to the internet with this instead of just trying something

It is absolutely worth trying once because chances are it will be fine. If it's not, then try a different product. If that doesn't work, then use an epilator. If you're too much of a girl for that, then use a trimmer. If you don't like having any hair there then top if off with shaving. And if shaving doesn't work then try waxing. If all of the above fails you're fucked and your only option is to get laser hair removal on the area.

I get Veet on my asshole all the time and it's fine. Don't use the hair removal stuff meant for your head. I use the "Legs and Body" stuff. If that's too much, they've got stuff for sensitive skin too, but I've never tried it.

Just try it on a less sensitive area first, and as I say, vaseline the asshole to protect it. Or don't. It feels quite nice having chemical burns on my anus.

>Or don't. It feels quite nice having chemical burns on my anus.
I've never vaselined my asshole, for hair removal or otherwise, and have never had that problem. Maybe your product is too strong or you're leaving it on too long.

Do you have an exact product name?

Are you guys seriously discussing shaving you asshole?
Just how gay can you get.

t. hairlet

I've used this stuff before on just my pubes I don't know how anyone could put this on their asshole and not get chemical burns. It does say on the bottle NOT to put it on your asshole.

That reminds me. I like moisturizing my dick since I'm circumcised. Instead of using Argan Oil I went to sleep with some Aloe Vera lotion on my dick. Apparently the lotion was full of chemicals or something because I woke up with my junk BLEEDING. I was fucking terrified for a couple dies. My dick and balls were covered in chemical burns. Doctor told me to buy some antibacterial cream and wait. Was scary. Thought I did some permanent damage. My junk looks normal now, but it's even more dried out looking than before... When I was looking for information regarding my burns I found a lot of Nair horror stories.

Apparently I did buy the sensitive formula and didn't notice. So I'd recommend going with that. It's probably why my asshole doesn't burn when I use it. Anyway, pic related is exactly what I use.

welcome to Veeky Forums

Thanks

Similar story kind of.
I'm uncut, which means of course if I don't wash my dick every day then it quickly develops a dicksmell.

Once I used a fragranced liquid soap as a masturbation aid, and forgot to thouroughly wash my bell end afterwards. A day later, the outer layer of my helmet began peeling like it had been sunburnt. While this sucked, it completely removed my dicks smell for a few weeks, like it stopped producing whatever juice causes the smells.

Overall it wasn't worth it because I couldn't masturbate for almost 3 days

if there's enough for shit to get stuck there's enough for you to be able to grab it and rip it out.

It doesn't hurt nearly as bad as it sounds, just get to it.

It probably blocked off your apocrine glands for a while. You've got two types of sweat glands. Eccrine and apocrine. Your eccrine glands only secrete water and salt. As such, they don't make a very hospitable environment for bacteria. Apocrine glands secrete protein that bacteria love to eat, which causes body odor. The protein doesn't evaporate, so usually the only way to stop that is by plugging the glands with an aluminum based antiperspirant, which wouldn't be very good for your dick, so your only option is to wash it off. Also somewhat interesting, the gene responsible for high apocrine gland activity also makes your earwax wet. So people with dry earwax typically don't have body odor problems.

How to convince a girl to do this?

This girl I met on tinder has the tightest little body. Only 5'2 or something like that. But her ass is almost as hairy as mine... She shaves the front end. But I don't know if she even realizes how much hair is back there. Or if she even knows the majority of girls get rid of that shit if it's not fine blonde.

Help me Veeky Forums. I would probably attempt to wife her if she would just shave her asshole.

The polite way is to have a responsible conversation and mention that you like shaved assholes. The passive aggressive way is to take a picture and have her stumble upon it so she can see what her horror show looks like. The actively aggressive way is to take a side-by-side photo of her asshole and yours then show it to her and tell her how she looks like a man down there. Pick your poison.

The 2nd option sounds best I think..

But then what if she sees the picture and comes to the conclusion that I must like her ass the way it is?

Honestly depending on how well you know her already you could just ask her why she doesn't and see if she says "oh, I don't know" frame it like you don't have a problem with it but all the other women you've seen shave it all and you're just curious.

In my opinion if ass hair is a deal breaker you're not actually interested in wifing the girl.

>endless wiping and poop getting stuck in the hairs
Get a bidet, you barbarian.

my girl hates getting hair stuck in her teeth

Another reason why men die earlier than women.

I mostly shit at work

Trim down your ass hair and then use an epilator for a smooth no hairy ass. Look for ceramic ones, I got an intime one from Phillips, it's marketed for women but fuck it, it works flawlessly.

And it doesn't hurt, the more you epilate the less you notice it.

Another solution is to get a bidet, cheapest ones are 30 USD, which are only a syphon connected from the shower so you can wash your ass in your current toilet setup, the more expensive ones are thousands of USD, the Japanese ones that have led screens with tons of different washing techniques and temp control

here's the real answer:

shave off most of the hair using a hair clipper or something. to get the rest of it just use a lighter and lick the flame across your crack quickly so that he hair burns but the skin doesn't. easy and smooth. just be careful and you won't burn yourself.

Trim with scissors then wax
I use a wax warmer kit and do it at home with the help of a mirror
Gotta be flexible though

>easy and smooth. just be careful and you won't burn yourself.
Fucking kekd

Stop doing that and problem solved.

AND PRACTICE ON YOUR ARM, RETARD

>uncut
>using masturbation aids at all

That might be the gayest thing i've ever seen

>His girl doesn't give him rimjobs
Lmaoing at your life right now

nair

Here's what I do. Grab a large square of duct tape, pinch as much ass hair as you can, rip it out, rinse and repeat.

Honestly it feels so good, almost like scratching an itch.

you're never had your girl tongue your asshole while she milks your cum? what are you, gay?

>How to convince a girl to do this?

For my wife, I simply told her.
>hey you think you could try shaving behind too?
And since it's embarrassing as fuck, she did not said anything, but started shaving since.

Women are very sensible to humiliation and shame, simply tell her, there's no way she won't become self-conscious about it.

I usually spray my asshole with a little lighter fluid then I light up and all my poopy asshole hairs get burnt up.

>I would probably attempt to wife her if she would just shave her asshole.
That's... a very special criteria for such a commitment.

>going to the ER because he put his ass on fire
Noice.

>licking your skin with flame from a lighter
>ass on fire
what? you've never run your fingers over an open flame before? same thing. your skin just heats up a little but doesn't even get close to burning

While it might be okay most of the time, I won't take the risk of having to shit from a burned asshole, can't even begin to imagine the pain it must be.

Once burned right beside my ballsack with Nair. Never again.

just put some lotion on your asshole before you burn the hair. it protects sensitive areas

dont do it op. poop bacteria gets in pores and hell starts.

look for an electrical hair trimmer. there are a few out there that are even made for this.

you must be new

this

Is it weird if I shave my dick but keep my legs hairy? Bitches won't dig that kind of shit, would they?

lol...been stoling this shit from mom cabinet for my ass ever since i start lifting hope she doesnt notice it...

>tfw need to shave ass crack
>tfw hemorrhoids

what do

Here are you options OP

>Shave w/ razor
IMO this is a bad idea, I used a razor on my ass for a while and it caused rashes, bumps, ingrown hair, etc, even with proper exfoliation etc

>Use hair removing powder/lotion
Apparently this works well, just don't give yourself a chemical burn idiot

Or the option I use, trim that shit with your electric trimmer. Mine has an extendable sideburn trimmer that cuts almost as close as a razor but has none of the problems of one. IMO the easiest and best solution.

>Is it weird if I shave my dick but keep my legs hairy?
No, that's what most men do nowadays.

Shaved dick is appreciated by most females (in my experience), but shaved legs is just weird IMO.

But it looks weird nigga. Literally baby smooth skin next to a fucking jungle. I feel like pic related every time I do it.

Depends how hairy your legs are, I guess.
Ask your woman, or you can try to trim but not shave altogether.

I was around a girl who used to stare at my dick a lot (I lost weight before we reconnected, so I guess she wasn't expecting me to look good). But eventually it went to touching. So me being a fucking idiot decided to wear a cockring around her all day. I did some research and basically if you can piss out of it, it's good... I tried... I ended up tearing something inside, it hurt, then hurt more, then blood started pissing out of my dick. I got to the bathtub and yanked the ring off, and called my nurse cousin while my dick felt like it was cut off and I was pissing blood into the tub. Eventually it stopped bleeding, and I was careful not to piss hard. Dick is normal now. Messing with our dicks can be scary.

Unless you want your asshole completely bare, just use a razor. Put one leg up on the counter top, open up your ass crack with one hand and shave with a razor in the other hand. That'll get most of it. Try to do it over the toilet if you can so the hair falls right in.

>decided to wear a cockring around her all day
>cockring
>all day
fucking christ

Just get your ass waxed. The results are the best and it doesn't even hurt that much. When I can't get waxed I use a razor.

Yes, it isn't easy to find a woman who'll wax a man's ass.

Any parlour that specializes in that kind of stuff should do.

Jesuschristmate.
So you broke something inside your dick, and you didn't even went to the ER or something?
I would have been too scared of the wound badly closing or something.

>attempt to shave my asscrack a few years ago
>catch blade on edge of asshole
>bleeds way more than a tiny cut should
>stings for days
>realize its making me scratch my asshole in my sleep
>blood every time I poop
>buy a bidet attachment for toilet
>asshole recovers well
>think its fine
>a week later starts hurting more than ever
>asshole swollen, can't shit, brutally agonizing even to try and push
>like a retard decide to wait and see if it calms down
>next day I come down with a fever and almost collapse at school
>get taken to hospital
>asshole has developed a serious infection which spread into my blood
>now I have scar tissue on my asshole that breaks every time I take a large dump
>have to wash my asshole with disinfectant wash every time this happens
>spicy food is a complete no no these days
>mfw I can feel a big poo coming

Please be careful shaving asshole.

On the bright side, you can't be a faggot now.

Fag

You sure about that?

what a sad life

As sad as it is, you made me laugh, have a (you).

This works surprisingly well

You dont need to razor its down to nothing

You'll notice a big difference if you just trim it. Get a hair trimmer of some sort, and leave a good length.

>He doesnt know the joys of a hairless shit
Honestly i would give up wanking forever if it meant I could get a hairless asshole forever with no risks

The regrowth though. Oh god if there is a hell thats it.

Does a electric razor make the area itch like a normal razor?

Go to your local barber, thank me later

Get a barbers hair cutter with the different head lengths and use it to trim your leg hair down

My legs make me look like a yeti fucked a mammoth and thats how I deal with it.

>Be me, 16 year old redditor
>End up on some weird masturbation thread
>"Anal feels really good guys!"
>Shove the end of a hairbrush in my asshole
>Tear it
>I now have a scar tissue which bleeds when I make big poo poos
>Thanks
-
>Be me 18 visiting France
>I've been eating some weird shit
>Don't poop for days
>After like 5 days I finally feel it
>Start pushing but nothing comes out
>Feel my asshole open up
>Touch it
>It's literally just one huge, round and hard poop that can't come out
>Push like a motherfucker
>End up shoving my finger in my butt to make it wider
>Push and push
>pop something
>I get it out but now have a hemorrhoid
-
>mfw I'm 21 with the asshole of a middle aged homosexual man

The absolute STATE of cutfags

DUde it looks fucking sexy and everyone does it

Just get one of those Wahl beard trimmers and use the #1 blade guard. It keeps the electric vibrating blades from touching your skin.
If you go total skin to skin and sweat the least amount,,,, your cheeks cling together (the hair acts as kind of anti-cohesion) and if you try to fart, it gets stuck in there.

besides,,, are you planning on wearing a thong to the beach ? why not check out muscular development site about show prep ?
>some kind of pasta about that on here a while back. didn't save it.

LMAOOOOOOO THE PIC

Look having a smooth asshole feels great, and is probably better for getting fucked in it if you're secretly gay like most of Veeky Forums.

Shaving it is bullshit because you don't get all the hairs. So hair removal cream or waxing is the best thing.

If you don't get a reaction to hair removal cream normally it will likely be fine.

In literally any city you can find someone who will wax a man's ass.Its fucking easy.

its Veeky Forums user

The sexy way is to shave her. Chicks love being pampered. Warm wet towel, massage, shave and pluck your way to her perfection. A "spa day" with more anal.

You might even be able to stick your tongue up there.

>tongue
You mean dick, right?

Ever consider just asking her?

You need to play with your ass. Get a toy, something that vibrates and is designed for anal, and a buttplug you can wear overnight. Start small. Goal is to get your ass relaxed so the 'roid pops back into place and heals. Regular rectum stretching so oversized shits aren't such a strain on it. You want to avoid feeling pain when you crap. Shower enema kits help with constipation and oversized turds.

>I have hemorrhoids
>You need to play with your ass

Veeky Forums

Where the tongue goes, the dick will follow. Nothing is quite as delectable as her freshly cleansed and depilated nether holes.

>not cumming in her ass and sticking your tongue in there for maximum protein gains
Never gonna make it.

If you want her to play with your ass, you can't be afraid of your own ass.

Who said anything about her playing with your ass?

This is Veeky Forums. Plenty of ass to eat for everybody.

What about for those of us who don't want to eat man ass?